Holy Crap!

Pissed?

Nah, I just don't like it when people try to question the validity of the vote with incomplete or incorrect information. It is a myth that any place ran out of D Ballots in NH. There were places they got low, but nobody ran out.

Oh, usually when you resort to foul language it means you're pretty upset.

Still in serious panic mode here. What does this all mean? In one day, does Hillary go from toast to inevitable again?

I hate the media age...

Still in serious panic mode here. What does this all mean? In one day, does Hillary go from toast to inevitable again?

I hate the media age...

NBC just called it for clinton.

I think there was a last-minute surge of women for clinton.

I'll say, I'm shocked. I thought Hillary out, really. Toast, burnt at that. I must have been wrong.

Damn, wonder what that means on the other, more important side? Paul wins? No way!

I hate the media age...

It means I personally completely totally misread what would happen between Obama and Clinton in NH. I thought she would be lucky to get within 5% of Obama. Still not decided yet, but it does look like she will hold on for the win.

I would say that it is highly unlikely that she goes back to inevitable. That myth is long gone.

It means I personally completely totally misread what would happen between Obama and Clinton in NH. I thought she would be lucky to get within 5% of Obama. Still not decided yet, but it does look like she will hold on for the win.

I would say that it is highly unlikely that she goes back to inevitable. That myth is long gone.
AP has called it and so has NBC.

Democrats, as always, get what they deserve.

I can't believe people are actually celebrating this...

I would imagine certain Reps are really enjoying this. It puts her back in the drivers seat and you can bet she is not going to underestimate Obama again.

The silver lining is that it never hurts to put a candidate through a grueling and competitive primary process. It makes them better. Hopefully, the anti-hillary candidate (apparently Obama at this point) can crush in south carolina, and move forward from there.

Back