How the Ukraine situation should end.

A Semite is a person who speaks a Semitic language. An anti-Semite is a person who hates Jews. You are an anti-Semite.

Make up your tiny mind. Is an ' antisemite ' somebody who hates people that speak Semitic languages ? You seem confused.
It comes from not thinking for yourself, Wiesel, you pimply punk.

Considering the devastation of Ukraine, the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians and the displacement of millions more, you, like Zelensky, should be taken out and shot.
You are profligate with the lives and welfare of others, you cowardly racist prick.

Your blood lust is what defines you as a terrorist, Ms. Moon.

No doubt, if you were a man, you'd be strapping on a suicide vest and martyring yourself instead of giving handies to the men.

Your blood lust is what defines you as a terrorist, Ms. Moon.

No doubt, if you were a man, you'd be strapping on a suicide vest and martyring yourself instead of giving handies to the men.

Are you still stumbling around this thread making a fool of yourself, you racist prick ?
Go and invent the Jewish cave-wheel or something.

Haw, haw.....................................haw.

Are you still stumbling around this thread making a fool of yourself, you racist prick ?
Go and invent the Jewish cave-wheel or something.

Haw, haw.....................................haw.
Whenever you bring up the caveman fantasy, Ms. Moon, I know that I'm under your burqa. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

6m9a05.jpg

Oooh- a stolen meme. For a racist prick you're just SO intellectual !

Haw, haw........................................haw.

Their nation did not need to become rubble.

They chose this after being pushed into it by America....when this is all over and they look around I wonder how they will feel about that.

Fuck you, you anti-American pile of dog shit. Ukraine is a sovereign country and can make whatever peaceful decisions it wants. The fact that you support Russia and hate the US doesn't give Putin the right to invade because he got grumpy.

Fuck you, you anti-American pile of dog shit. Ukraine is a sovereign country and can make whatever peaceful decisions it wants. The fact that you support Russia and hate the US doesn't give Putin the right to invade because he got grumpy.

I warn constantly about the Empire, I do not support them who plan to make America the premier Shit-Hole country of the world as a lesson to the rest.

Make up your tiny mind. Is an ' antisemite ' somebody who hates people that speak Semitic languages ? You seem confused.
It comes from not thinking for yourself, Wiesel, you pimply punk.

No, you stupid fucking drop out. I explained it clearly. Google each word and see if anti-Semite means "hates people who speak Semitic languages". It doesn't. It means "hates Jews". You need to understand the two words exclusively, but your goldfish brain isn't capable.

I warn constantly about the Empire, I do not support them who plan to make America the premier Shit-Hole country of the world as a lesson to the rest.

That's because you're a never-lucid drug addict and alcoholic who hates the US. You remind me of those shoeless homeless people on the subway swatting at bats above their head that aren't there. You're a fucking mess.

That's because you're a never-lucid drug addict and alcoholic who hates the US. You remind me of those shoeless homeless people on the subway swatting at bats above their head that aren't there. You're a fucking mess.

I am right more than almost anyone else, that's what the education was for.

No, you stupid fucking drop out. I explained it clearly. Google each word and see if anti-Semite means "hates people who speak Semitic languages". It doesn't. It means "hates Jews". You need to understand the two words exclusively, but your goldfish brain isn't capable.

Tell me, Wiesel, what is the etymology of the term ' antisemitic ' ?

A bright and shiny pimpled punk like you shouldn't have any difficulty in finding out.

Haw, haw, haw.......................haw, haw.

Tell me, Wiesel, what is the etymology of the term ' antisemitic ' ?

A bright and shiny pimpled punk like you shouldn't have any difficulty in finding out.

Haw, haw, haw.......................haw, haw.

Look it up, bitch, and educate yourself.

Not etymologically restricted to anti-Jewish theories, actions, or policies, but almost always used in this sense. Those who object to the inaccuracy of the term might try Hermann Adler's Judaeophobia (1881). Anti-Semitic (also antisemitic) and anti-Semite (also antisemite) also are from 1881, like anti-Semitism they appear first in English in an article in The Athenaeum of Sept. 31, in reference to German literature. Jew-hatred is attested from 1881. As an adjective, anti-Jewish is from 1817.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/anti-semitism

Look it up, bitch, and educate yourself.

I know already, Wiesel. It's you that needs the education

Not etymologically restricted to anti-Jewish theories, actions, or policies,

What's this, Wiesel ? ' Antisemitism ' does not mean ' hatred of Jews ' exclusively ?

Haw, haw....................................haw.

I know already, Wiesel. It's you that needs the education

What's this, Wiesel ? ' Antisemitism ' does not mean ' hatred of Jews ' exclusively ?

Haw, haw....................................haw.

You deceitful cow. What are the next six words? "but almost always used in this sense"

Go back to the kiddie pool where you belong.

You deceitful cow. What are the next six words? "but almost always used in this sense"

Go back to the kiddie pool where you belong.

The fact is , pimply punk, that ' Antisemitism ' does not mean ' hatred of Jews ' exclusively '

Whether people use the term erroneously or not does not alter the fact.

Now, repeat after me-- ' Antisemitism ' does not mean ' hatred of Jews ' exclusively '

Sorry to have stripped you of the favorite tool in your disreputable bag

Haw, haw...................................haw.

The fact is , pimply punk, that ' Antisemitism ' does not mean ' hatred of Jews ' exclusively '

Whether people use the term erroneously or not does not alter the fact.

Now, repeat after me-- ' Antisemitism ' does not mean ' hatred of Jews ' exclusively '

Sorry to have stripped you of the favorite tool in your disreputable bag

Is it haw haw haw or is it blah blah blah?

You are an anti-Semite. Tap dance until your legs falls off. You're still a Jew hater.

Is it haw haw haw or is it blah blah blah?

You are an anti-Semite. Tap dance until your legs falls off. You're still a Jew hater.

You must be one of these pimply punks that can't differentiate between ' Zionist ' and ' Jew '.

Also, as we've determined that ' antisemitism ' does NOT mean ' hatred of Jews ' exclusively you're going to have to find some fresh mendacious horseshit material, you despicable hasbara trumpet.

You must be one of these pimply punks that can't differentiate between ' Zionist ' and ' Jew '.

Also, as we've determined that ' antisemitism ' does NOT mean ' hatred of Jews ' exclusively you're going to have to find some fresh mendacious horseshit material, you despicable hasbara trumpet.

Ooh, you sneaky, racist cunt. "We" didn't establish anything except that you're an evil, anti-Semitic bitch. You can't hide behind words that you selectively define. We all know what you are.

Ooh, you sneaky, racist cunt. "We" didn't establish anything except that you're an evil, anti-Semitic bitch. You can't hide behind words that you selectively define. We all know what you are.

It's not my definition, dumbass, it's historic fact that you've accepted yourself. ' Antisemitism ' does NOT pertain to Jews exclusively. You're going to need a different smear, you poor pimply punk.

Not that you'll ever find any evidence whatsoever of me being anti-Jewish personally- as I'm not. I'm anti Zionist fascism, ethnic cleansing, murder and theft, Israeli ..er...attributes....which are lauded by nuts and pimply punks.

Haw, haw.......................haw.

FYI;

' Zionist ' and ' Jew ' are not synonymous.
' Jew ' and ' Israeli ' are not synonymous
' Anti-Zionism ' and ' antisemitism ' are not synonymous.

The foundations of your arguments are fucked. Blabber away

Last edited:
Back