How the Ukraine situation should end.

It's not my definition, dumbass, it's historic fact that you've accepted yourself. ' Antisemitism ' does NOT pertain to Jews exclusively. You're going to need a different smear, you poor pimply punk.

Not that you'll ever find any evidence whatsoever of me being anti-Jewish personally- as I'm not. I'm anti Zionist fascism, ethnic cleansing, murder and theft, Israeli ..er...attributes....which are lauded by nuts and pimply punks.

Haw, haw.......................haw.

FYI;

' Zionist ' and ' Jew ' are not synonymous.
' Jew ' and ' Israeli ' are not synonymous
' Anti-Zionism ' and ' antisemitism ' are not synonymous.

The foundations of your arguments are fucked. Blabber away

But you're still a Jew hating anti-Semite. You sure do make a lot of noise and never say anything. Except that you hate Jews.

Anyway, you've done enough damage to this and every other thread you stumble into. Back to the Russian war.

But you're still a Jew hating anti-Semite. You sure do make a lot of noise and never say anything. Except that you hate Jews.

Anyway, you've done enough damage to this and every other thread you stumble into. Back to the Russian war.

Not me, Wiesel, I'm anti-Zionist . You are a necrophiliac, however, - as I'll remind you every time your pimply-punk profile turns up.

How did you get into corpse -shagging anyway, Wiesel ?

Etymology is origin. Origin is intent of meaning.

Etymology is origin. Intended meaning is based on definition, which is something completely different.

Terrific comes from the word terror, much like horrific comes from the word horror. If I say something is terrific, it does not mean it is terrible.

The current president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, will be murdered soon.

The Russian Federation will install a puppet government.

The entire country of the Ukraine will be part of the Russian Federation.

You are probably 100% correct.

These are some of the worst MAGA predictions since the expectations that the Kraken conspiracy theory was on the verge of being blown wide open.

This is unavoidable, under the weak, spineless, sin huevos Biden.
You are probably 100% correct.

^^ These might have been some of the worst predictions ever made on jpp.com.

In case you havent noticed yet the war isnt over. :laugh:

In case you haven't noticed, Putin's army is getting its ass kicked so badly that he's threatening to use nukes and drafting 300,000 Russian kids as cannon fodder...which, to a Trumper and WSE supporting chickenshit, means "Putin is winning!" LOL

Really ??, hows that working out ??????

This was so far off the mark it almost seems like satire.

Porkeye
Porkeye.jpg
Almost everything we have been told by our experts and leaders has been wildly incorrect.

Lead us, Porkeye.

Haw, haw...................................haw.

Hardly any wood in a Ukrainian home,...exterior walls made of double layered brick,...not lumber. How would I just happen to know that Legion? Just pull it out of my ass? Got lucky? Quit being stupid.

While there is fewer wood houses than you would expect from a country with so much lumber, I would not say "hardly any". Before the Revolution, the majority of the housing was wood. The Soviets pushed brick and concrete, but after independence, many new rural homes are wood again. I certainly have never been to a dacha that does not have a huge amount of wood in its construction, at least on the surface. And I have been to a lot of dachas.

Stone's claims of personal knowledge are really falling flat on their face.

BTW, Ukraine is full of neo-Nazis - real ones - the kind Salty Walty purports to hate.

The leader of Ukraine is Jewish. In all the world, there are only two countries led by Jews, and the other one is Israel.

It does seem a little silly that Legion is claiming that a country that elected a Jewish leader is "full of Neo-Nazis."

Etymology is origin. Intended meaning is based on definition, which is something completely different.

Terrific comes from the word terror, much like horrific comes from the word horror. If I say something is terrific, it does not mean it is terrible.

no. intended meaning is intended meaning.

Back