I can hardly wait!

Trust me, Dix - you are definitely going to be miserable. You already are miserable.

Think about this; take a minute from ranting, just close your eyes & picture it: Obama as President, Biden as VP; a huge Dem majority in the House, and very possibly 60 seats for the Dems in the Senate.

Who knows when the next time the GOP will even get near a majority; the next 5 years...10? I think it will probably be even longer.

Just take some time, and think about it.

Mid term elections....

If things proceed as they stand now, the Dems could actually get to the 60 seat magic number. Two years of them fucking up the system should be enough to reverse the trend in at least one of the houses. Clinton handing Bush a fucked up economy didn't pass as an excuse for the left... so everything that happens under complete Dem control is their fault as well... NO???

Mid term elections....

If things proceed as they stand now, the Dems could actually get to the 60 seat magic number. Two years of them fucking up the system should be enough to reverse the trend in at least one of the houses. Clinton handing Bush a fucked up economy didn't pass as an excuse for the left... so everything that happens under complete Dem control is their fault as well... NO???

SF, depends on how left Mr. Obama and crew govern. Too far left and yes, mid terms may do it. We'll see.

"Clinton handing Bush a fucked up economy didn't pass as an excuse for the left... so everything that happens under complete Dem control is their fault as well... NO???"

Could you get any dumber?

I realize that Bush inherited a bad economy. However, it has been almost EIGHT YEARS.

Buffoon. Always trying in vain to 'even it up'....

Does this site have any kind of suicide watch mechanism?
No. But I am sure that if y'all want to watch that so much you can send him a check to add a video camera to his PC. But then he won't have to do that when Utopia comes.

lets see the stock market will do better
people will have more personal freedoms
we will have way less warhawking
a high tech version of the 90's

SF, depends on how left Mr. Obama and crew govern. Too far left and yes, mid terms may do it. We'll see.

Speaker of House.... Pelosi
Senate Majority Leader... Reid
President... Obama

they will be way to the left... Obama has shown little backbone in the past... if that continues Pelosi will run right over him and Reid.

"Clinton handing Bush a fucked up economy didn't pass as an excuse for the left... so everything that happens under complete Dem control is their fault as well... NO???"

I realize that Bush inherited a bad economy. However, it has been almost EIGHT YEARS.

Dumbass... I didn't say Bush did anything to improve it. I was stating that those on the left blamed Bush for the initial downturn as though he had anything to do with it. I have already stated Bush has been a cluster fuck with regards to our economic condition.

The point was addressed to those that suggested that the first two years would be cleaning up after Bush etc.... so again, either pay attention or shut your ass.

Well now, it seems to me the argument has been, the reason things are so shitty is because republicans are in charge. If we would only 'see the light' and do things the liberal way, things would be perfect.... so, now it looks like that's going to happen, and they haven't even taken power yet, but you are already making excuses for why they can't deliver. Have you just been lying to us all? You're going to have every fucking thing you wanted, all the power, all the control... Republicans aren't going to represent anything anymore, you can do whatever you wish! Why are you making excuses now? I thought life was going to be beautiful with Liberals in charge?

I for one, am fully expecting Liberal policy to take care of my every need. It has been the promise made, so why shouldn't I expect that? What difference does it make who was elected president in 2000? Does Hoover's presidency or Taft's presidency matter now? HOPE AND CHANGE! Remember that? I fucking expect and HOPE for CHANGE! I don't fucking expect excuses!

Speaker of House.... Pelosi
Senate Majority Leader... Reid
President... Obama

they will be way to the left... Obama has shown little backbone in the past... if that continues Pelosi will run right over him and Reid.

Harry Reid is not on the left, stop being foolish. He voted for the bankruptcy bill for god sakes. Harry Reid a leftist. Now I have heard every fool thing.

Dumbass... I didn't say Bush did anything to improve it. I was stating that those on the left blamed Bush for the initial downturn as though he had anything to do with it. I have already stated Bush has been a cluster fuck with regards to our economic condition.

The point was addressed to those that suggested that the first two years would be cleaning up after Bush etc.... so again, either pay attention or shut your ass.

Refresh my memory, did Bush get left with an economic collapse that experts are calling the worse since the Great Depression? Was there a trillion dollar and more bailout needed?
Who are you kidding?

Well now, it seems to me the argument has been, the reason things are so shitty is because republicans are in charge. If we would only 'see the light' and do things the liberal way, things would be perfect.... so, now it looks like that's going to happen, and they haven't even taken power yet, but you are already making excuses for why they can't deliver. Have you just been lying to us all? You're going to have every fucking thing you wanted, all the power, all the control... Republicans aren't going to represent anything anymore, you can do whatever you wish! Why are you making excuses now? I thought life was going to be beautiful with Liberals in charge?

What in the hell are you talking about?

The economy when Bush was elected was on a downturn. Since then, he has been an unbelievably bad steward of the economy. He has had no economic policy besides "cut taxes" (during a time of war), and it didn't work.

You have one of the worst cases of psychological projection I have ever seen. I can't imagine how disapppointing the Bush years have been for you, particularly with a fair share of them under GOP congressional control. The war didn't work out, and they found a way to actually increase spending under GOP watch.

It's no wonder you're losing your mind.

Oh yeah, he did promise good times, and you pinheads insisted the only reason we can't have them is republicans, so.... no more excuses after this election! Let the Good Times Roll! I'm ready for it! Got my fishing gear all packed up, cooler iced down... I can hardly wait!

Cite? Quote? Your claims, see if you can back em up!

Back