I Just Adore a Penthouse View

You dont need 400 and 500 pills at a time for yourself. I think she was sharing them with freinds but you may be right and she may have sold them for money.

WTF??? How about instead of making us read freaking long articles which don't say what you are claiming you actually cut and paste where it says she stole drugs to party with her friends?

that is right focus on one thing and minimalize the rest. After all Monica was not married and was consenting.

apologists :D

Cindy McCain used the charity her fahter gave her to keep her buzy to procure thousands of pills using the names of employees without their consent.

What did she do with those thousands of pills at a time?

that is right focus on one thing and minimalize the rest. After all Monica was not married and was consenting.

apologists :D

You the brain of a fucking peon sometimes. Please show me one time in this thread or anywhere else where I said what Cindy McCain did was ok? All I asked in this thread "thinking person" was hearing that she bought them for friends was different than anything else that I had seen reported. Hence I asked as any "thinking person" might do. I didn't make an accusation I asked a question. She gives me two links and neither back up her claim.

Cindy McCain used the charity her fahter gave her to keep her buzy to procure thousands of pills using the names of employees without their consent.

What did she do with those thousands of pills at a time?

hell if I know Desh but you are obviously making an assumption

Fact: Cindy McCain stole drugs.

Fact: Cindy McCain used her unwitting employees names to procure drugs illegally.

Fact: Cindy McCain stole 400 to 500 pills at a pop.

I did speculate a tiney bit about what she did with those thousands of pills at a time. She may have sold them?

You dont need 400 and 500 pills at a time for yourself. I think she was sharing them with freinds but you may be right and she may have sold them for money.
You do when you are addicted so badly you are taking 20+ a day. 400 pills would only last 20 days. Your assumption is poor, and unlikely. She attempted to hide the habit, she didn't share it with her friends.

how do you know Damo?

If she was procuring them all the time at 400 to 500 a pop what makes you think she took them all?

Your speculation is no better than mine.

how do you know Damo?

If she was procuring them all the time at 400 to 500 a pop what makes you think she took them all?

well, we do know that addicts are addicts because they take large number of pills at a time, a day etc. That is consistent with what McCain did. You are right we don't know one way or the other if she sold pills but seeing that she is worth multiple tens of millions it seems highly unlikely she did it for the money.

how do you know Damo?

Your story states she took 20+ per day. So I get it from actual information.

Then I applied this interesting thing I learned about in college called "Math".

If you take 400 pills and divide it by 20 you get what number? Every 5 days she would be using 100 pills, so.. Let's do the "math".

How many pills did she have in her possesion at once?

It looks very likely that she had thousands at a time.

She used mulitple Drs and multiple names to procure 400 to 500 pills a pop.

She was a walking pharmacy and drug addicts usually hang out together.

How many pills did she have in her possesion at once?

It looks very likely that she had thousands at a time.

She used mulitple Drs and multiple names to procure 400 to 500 pills a pop.

She was a walking pharmacy and drug addicts usually hang out together.
Again. She was attempting to hide her addiction, not use it as a networking technique. You can tell this by the way she was able to hide it from some of those very close to her indeed.

If she suddenly started hanging with other addicts it would have been pretty obvious.

Your assumptions are without logic.

Hide it from whom?

How do you KNOW she did not have friends partaking with her?
Which friends? There is no evidence whatsoever of any of your assumptions. She got caught trying to hide the addiction, not partying like Paris Hilton.

If there were these myriad friends, believe me, they would be in the news.

You should just admit that you embellished the story to your taste and move on. Swiftboating is unbecoming of anybody. Her bad moment is bad enough without you just making crap up to add to it.

I think Mcfossil loses bad anyway. But he should shut his crackhead wife up.
She's so elitist she doesn't even recognize that saying the only way to get around Arizona is by plane. The horror.

Gee, when someone like Top gets what is elitist about the statement “the only way to get around this state is by small, private plane”, then that really shines the light on what is inside the heads of people like Damo and Solitary who don’t get it.

They’d “get it” real quick if Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton had said it though.

Just about as quickly as it would all of a sudden “matter” if michelle obama had fucked a crippled woman’s husband, stolen drugs from her employer, and was an addict.

But, the Democrats should be “good”.

They’ll get a badge! And an “attaboy” from Solitary and a smirk from Damo. Who actually does know better, but likes to play pretend. He’s pretended us right into financial disaster as a matter of fact.

You the brain of a fucking peon sometimes. Please show me one time in this thread or anywhere else where I said what Cindy McCain did was ok? All I asked in this thread "thinking person" was hearing that she bought them for friends was different than anything else that I had seen reported. Hence I asked as any "thinking person" might do. I didn't make an accusation I asked a question. She gives me two links and neither back up her claim.

Rascism again? figures.

Johnson told investigators that he never dispensed any painkillers during overseas missions, and that Cindy McCain carried the drugs in her personal luggage. Gosinski says he knew of no doctors who prescribed them on an overseas mission. Dr. Dennis Everton, however, tells New Times that on his sole AVMT mission--to Kuwait in 1991--he did prescribe pain medication.

Johnson told investigators that he wrote prescriptions in employees' names even though he knew it was improper. Johnson said he also wrote two prescriptions for painkillers for Cindy McCain, although he was unaware that she was addicted to them. Johnson is being investigated by the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners, which has the power to revoke or suspend his license.

She used multiple Drs and multiple employees names to procure thousands of pills AT 400 TO 500 A POP.
I already said that the sharing them with friends was speculation but you need to realize saying she did not share them is also specualtion.

Back