I Just Adore a Penthouse View

Johnson told investigators that he never dispensed any painkillers during overseas missions, and that Cindy McCain carried the drugs in her personal luggage. Gosinski says he knew of no doctors who prescribed them on an overseas mission. Dr. Dennis Everton, however, tells New Times that on his sole AVMT mission--to Kuwait in 1991--he did prescribe pain medication.

Johnson told investigators that he wrote prescriptions in employees' names even though he knew it was improper. Johnson said he also wrote two prescriptions for painkillers for Cindy McCain, although he was unaware that she was addicted to them. Johnson is being investigated by the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners, which has the power to revoke or suspend his license.

She used multiple Drs and multiple employees names to procure thousands of pills AT 400 TO 500 A POP.
I already said that the sharing them with friends was speculation but you need to realize saying she did not share them is also specualtion.

By that logic Desh you can throw out a million about any person and say well I haven't heard them refute it so it could be true. You have zero evidence that she shared them with friends.

You have zero evidence she did not.

To be fair, you can't prove a negative. It is feasible that she took the pills herself over a period of several days. How often did she obtain them? If she was trying to conceal her habit, she probably did whatever she could to remain inconspicuous. But again I question the ethics of any physician who would prescribe that many painkillers, especially those with abuse potential, at one time.

I just wonder what shape her liver is in???

To be fair, you can't prove a negative. It is feasible that she took the pills herself over a period of several days. How often did she obtain them? If she was trying to conceal her habit, she probably did whatever she could to remain inconspicuous. But again I question the ethics of any physician who would prescribe that many painkillers, especially those with abuse potential, at one time.

I just wonder what shape her liver is in???
It depends on the painkillers she was taking. It may be her kidneys that need help.

And her excuse was marriage problems....

McCain knew all along he was just hoping she would off herself so he could get the money.

JK, but a possibility. How could he not know his wife had a drug problem of that magnitude ?
If you believe him how could we want someone this dimwitted as president ?

It depends on the painkillers she was taking. It may be her kidneys that need help.

Could be, but everything is processed through the liver, so it's especially vulnerable, especially if the drug abuse was prolonged, as it seems it was. Of course, nothing rules out serious problems with both organs, either.

You have zero evidence she did not.

Desh, you also have zero evidence that I am not Elvis, or that USC is not actually Bill Gates slumming on a chat site.

You want to take shots at her for stealing or being addicted to pills that fine. But you are inventing stuff when you claim she partied with her friends.

Desh, you also have zero evidence that I am not Elvis, or that USC is not actually Bill Gates slumming on a chat site.

You want to take shots at her for stealing or being addicted to pills that fine. But you are inventing stuff when you claim she partied with her friends.

You blew my cover!!! Darn I will have to activate some hhidden features in your PC....

I already said long ago in this thread that the sharing part was just speculation on my part.

No one can tell us if she took them all, hoarded them, shared them or sold them. The case was neatly suffled out of the media and she was not held to the same standard some regular smuck would have been held to. If it was me Id still be in prison.

wow that's retarted to go where desh is.
she's an elitist recovering drug addict who looks down on regular people; what moron (besides Desh) thinks you need to add on to that.

She was in possesion of thousands of pills at a time.

WTF is so wild to assume she may have shared some?

I guess its just wild to assume either side will be civil, or even truthful, about the other side.

But I guess its to be expected these days.

I think a woman who would steal a crippled woman’s husband will do just about anything. I mean, I don’t date married men even if their wives weren’t crippled in a car accident. This is just beyond the pale. Why not steal a pregnant woman’s husband?

What a piece of shit. And the icing is that this lowlife has the nerve to criticize Michelle Obama, to the point where Laura Bush has to step in!

I mean, what are we getting ourselves into with these McCains?

I guess its just wild to assume either side will be civil, or even truthful, about the other side.

But I guess its to be expected these days.

You bring me back to the 04 conventions. The Repukes spent weeks “warning” the democrats that they better not be nasty! After all, we were at war!

And of course, the Democrats, except for Al Sharpton who freaked all of the cowards out by going off script, took down their orders and said “Yes Sir!” and they kept that convention “nice” and didn’t bash bush.

The republicans then, laughed their asses off, and at their convention, wore bandaids to mock war hero John Kerry, and bashed the entire Democratic party as anti-homeland security pussies who couldn’t be trusted with your safety.

I hope John Kerry got an “attaboy” from you. It might have meant something to him. He did after all, lose the election. But he was "nice".

To me, it just means that you can fool some of the people all of the time. But thankfully, many in the base have learned their lesson.

I think a woman who would steal a crippled woman’s husband will do just about anything. I mean, I don’t date married men even if their wives weren’t crippled in a car accident. This is just beyond the pale. Why not steal a pregnant woman’s husband?

What a piece of shit. And the icing is that this lowlife has the nerve to criticize Michelle Obama, to the point where Laura Bush has to step in!

I mean, what are we getting ourselves into with these McCains?

She "criticized" Michelle Obama by saying she has always been proud of her country?

Back