If you say black people are "fooled" into voting dem you are a racist.

This is the first I've ever heard of blacks being fooled. And it's a fringe lefty saying it as one would assume as they feel melanin prevents blacks from earning their spots on their own merit.
Are blacks happy to take money for their votes ? Of course. Only an idiot turns down offered cash.

there is NO way around this.

If you think or say black people only vote dem because they "got tricked", "were fooled", "vote for goodies" you are a racist plain and simple.

It means you see all black people as stupid or evil.

say it loud and say it proud you racists.

there is no hiding and denying it don't cut it

So if democrats were to cut welfare and crack down on the freebies, do you really think they would still vote democrat???

If you think or say black people only vote dem because they "got tricked", "were fooled", "vote for goodies" you are a racist plain and simple.

when you call other people racist, with absolutely zero evidence, you are a racist. there is no way around it.

Everybody that's not a moron Democrat is a racist in democrat world, Dippy! Just come right out and say you're a moron Democrat. Be proud of it, Every sane person knows you're the forum idiot.:rofl2::cof1:

look at the racist congregation all claim they are not racists

dear evil assed racists,

only other racists agree with you.

You are the most hated people on the planet

you cant face your racism huh

I 100% think they are tricked and fooled into voting Dem, so I have no problem facing my racism. I think anyone who votes for Andrew Jackson's shitladen organization is either duped, tricked, or a very unpleasant person.

and you must not read my posts or you would not spew that lie

or you are just another lying con

fuck spelling professor

this is not class time

fuck spelling professor

this is not class time

I'll remember you saying this the next time someone leaves an IC off democrat and you melt down

fuck spelling professor

this is not class time

If you believe that correct spelling exists exclusively for the purpose of impressing teachers and academics, then, you are clearly doomed to remain an unenlightened person. You will also continue to look silly in public.

fuck spelling professor

this is not class time

It's education time bitch. Perhaps you should start learning if you're capable of doing so.

Back