ignore list

Big difference Jr.Socks are allowed here.
They weren't at Amazon.
But Amazon attacked us with a purge banning people over nothing.
We fought back the purge with socks.

That has zero to do with what I said. Quick, run to Scowlwoman and ask for you balls back.

Good morning!
(Always keep in mind that lies are posted by H8ers and stalkers, spread by fools and accepted by idiots)
Have a great day!

Last edited:
And *boom!* just like that -- the only two toxic supporters get tossed under the bus. They've been under there so often though, they have "Goodyear" embossed on their backsides. lol

Celebrate World Book Day! We'll be heading over to the Breakfast Club soon!
What are you going to be doing to celebrate today?
If you need a last minute suggestion about things you can do, PM me!

Translation: I'm going to pretend to be all Christiany, cheery, and like I have a life and someone with two legs to share it with!

Nah, more like Pleeeeeeease, someone pleeeeeease PM me, I knows stuff! Really!

Poor Toxic. lol

lS1zLYi.jpg

Celebrate World Book Day! We'll be heading over to the Breakfast Club soon!
What are you going to be doing to celebrate today?
If you need a last minute suggestion about things you can do, PM me!

It's sad when a wall doesn't realize they are a window:-( A toxic window,but still a window.

LOL....isn't that the truth...I wonder who is the biggest cow.....uh, has the largest ignore list?
That being said, again, don't forget to celebrate World Book Day...
If it's too late for you to volunteer to read or to donate some books today, just buy a couple of pairs of socks--the ones that President Bush wore to honor his dear wife.
This awesome company will donate to the Barbara Bush Library...
https://johnscrazysocks.com/blogs/news/john-cronin-and-president-george-h-w-bush

You're welcome....Have a blessed afternoon...
You'll enjoy that that book! And benefit tremendously from it's message!

There is no snow, so, snow worries....
thanks for your concern though.
Read that book!!! You'll thank me!

Like I said, dummy... you make so many accusations and so many call outs I have no idea which particular thread you're referring to. Why haven't you named it?

How about YOU stop running away from THIS, yurtsie. You finally admit what we all know... that you are the poster formerly called Yurt and are now calling yourself Yaya.

You keep making the feeble excuse that you're not Yurt, you're Yaya because that's true in the technical sense. But in reality you are Yurt posting under a different name and afraid to admit it.

Who's the runner now, yurtsie?

dumb asses like him only use pronouns.

Back