ignore list

Advances from Owl's? :laugh: Eagle Eye you are a deluded, and whipped, semi-human being. You disgrace your families integrity.

eat-shit-stamp-kit-9781604334425_lg.jpg

6i4zw.jpg

By the way, thanks for sending our group the winners trophy. Here's a facsimile, since a racoon got the actual one. Well actually we gave it to him.
Hand-Therapy-Ball-Stress-Relief-Ball-Testicles-Finger-Wrist-Arthritis-Physio-Exerciser-Squeeze-Male-Ball-Nuts-Eggs-By-Need-For-Gift-0.jpg

Translation :

Pay attention to my ignore list!!

I can't stop talking and thinking about Yaya. I dream of Yaya, btw he isn't really on ignore, I just have a huge crush on him and don't want him to know about it.

I sense tremendous hidden butt hurt emanating from your comment.

Advances from Owl's? :laugh: Eagle Eye you are a deluded, and whipped, semi-human being. You disgrace your families integrity.

eat-shit-stamp-kit-9781604334425_lg.jpg

6i4zw.jpg

By the way, thanks for sending our group the winners trophy. Here's a facsimile, since a racoon got the actual one. Well actually we gave it to him.
Hand-Therapy-Ball-Stress-Relief-Ball-Testicles-Finger-Wrist-Arthritis-Physio-Exerciser-Squeeze-Male-Ball-Nuts-Eggs-By-Need-For-Gift-0.jpg

I don't know if he is fucking around,or Top has twisted his mind to mush

:rofl2: That's your proof? You did not even mention their snark and hateful comments to Owl and Jade.
Whiny voice: Top please let it go. IF YOU WANT.
Good lord.

Well, that's fairly pallid, isn't it?

I wonder how that would work with a kid? "Jimmy, please put down Daddy's loaded gun. If you want." lol

Don't forget about the secret of downloading an e-book instead. I got many an account that way, trying to deal with the report trolls. Sock accounts became a necessity back on Amazon.

Yeah, she didn't know about how to do that till someone posted it on the forum. Then she *finally* could get right back on -- often within minutes -- of being banned. Nor more begging Mason et al for a new account. What a maroon. lol

Ah yes, one of the many examples of Angry Bird's obsession with me. Amazing that some old anonymous dude would give a shit about what some other anonymous internet person is studying.... well, except for that obsession thing. Ugh.

Damn, if someone's going to get obsessed with me, why can't it be this guy? Why do I get the Toxic Ugmos? Why, god, why?????????????????? lol

OJvnbc3.jpg

Back