I'm surprised ABC still airs "Charlie Brown Christmas"

You know I never cared much for Charlie Brown.
I liked the old origional Rudolph show much better.
It was origionally presented by GE.

I guess I stick my nose in posts made on public forums.

Everyone needs a hobby.

Besides, if his whining had done any good the first time, he might not have posted the next.

This garbage has Beefy banning people. Beefy! Jeez, the next thing that will happen is WM calling for the death penalty and CKid getting that brain from the wizard.
:lmao:

I watch it every year, but I am surprised there isn't more outrage about it. Where is the ACLU, atheist activists, and such?

In a world where saying "Merry Christmas" is political taboo, nativity scenes are being removed from public places, and parents are getting mad for their kids participating in Christmas activities at school, I am surprised

Saying Merry Christmas is taboo?

There is plenty of religous television...

The "war on Christmas" is such a horseshit idea.

I think Americans have the RIGHT to not engage in any religious ceremony they choose without it being called a "war" on said religion.

Saying Merry Christmas is taboo?

There is plenty of religous television...

yeah about 8-10 religious channels on my satellite TV. Sad that I have to pay for them in a package, wish I could just purchase the channels I want.
Would probably only buy about 15.
And 3 full time religious Local broadcast channels I can pick up.

The war on Christmas is one of the funniest reverse PC claims Ive ever heard.

To be fair, these guys had to put up with that same stuff we did when Dixie and MM were into that problematic stuff before.

Hey I think it will be great for this site to have more input of all kinds.

I agree, but rehashing old shit from another board is not necessary. Let them start their own little thread and keep it there if they are so inclined. No need to infect other threads with the B.S.

Hey I think it will be great for this site to have more input of all kinds.

I would love to have more input from different people. Perhaps when they decide to stop the bickering amongst themselves they will contribute?

The good thing is that I no longer feel the least bit guilty about the garbage between myself and kingraw. Ours was short-lived and tame compared to this.

Yeah Maineman does let himself get trapped into the personal fights thing.

I always prefered his posts where he avoided that ,but hey, I think he gets some fun and some venting out of playing their game.

apparently so.

Maineman owes us all an adult beverage for having to put up with this.
I just rediscovered an old cookbook that was put out by the wives of my father's law firm back in Illinois... in it is a recipe for Tom and Jerry's... a great warm holiday drink with both rum and brandy. If anyone is interested, I will share the recipe or, if you want to show up in Maine, superfreak, I will gladly make you one.:clink:

for those that believe i (cannot speak for others) followed MM here, you are dead wrong. another member on here mentioned on another board that he is posting here occasionally and mentioned that i should too. i said i had actually joined months ago and will check this site out.

MM talking about another member molesting little boys....yeah, that is really bringing stuff from another forum. it is good MM has found a place that supports him accusing other members of molesting little boys. he has always whined about being in the minority, so it is good he has found a nice home where he can make his vulgar insults and be loved.

I just rediscovered an old cookbook that was put out by the wives of my father's law firm back in Illinois... in it is a recipe for Tom and Jerry's... a great warm holiday drink with both rum and brandy. If anyone is interested, I will share the recipe or, if you want to show up in Maine, superfreak, I will gladly make you one.:clink:

Not this time of year... cold enough here in CO. But if you want, PM me the mix.

for those that believe i (cannot speak for others) followed MM here, you are dead wrong. another member on here mentioned on another board that he is posting here occasionally and mentioned that i should too. i said i had actually joined months ago and will check this site out.

MM talking about another member molesting little boys....yeah, that is really bringing stuff from another forum. it is good MM has found a place that supports him accusing other members of molesting little boys. he has always whined about being in the minority, so it is good he has found a nice home where he can make his vulgar insults and be loved.

so what you are saying is that you aren't going to stop bringing up this shit?

Whatever was said elsewhere, either leave it there or do us all a favor and start one specific thread where you all can have at it for all eternity.

Thanks in advance.

Back