I'm surprised ABC still airs "Charlie Brown Christmas"

translation: "yes, I am a child and will continue to talk about supposed comments from another board and then pretend that I am not doing just that. "

and dear little Yurt... if you want to quit discussing it, quit putting it in your posts.

you're the one who keeps bringing it up. the fued has ended, it is only your and your cohorts who are whining about it. like i said, stop talking about it, it was dead, stop reviving it.

:cool:

desh:

i am not goign to continue this discussion and i am not going to talk about DP with you. you know what you did and it is between you and the owner of that board. enough already.

you see, if someone has a problem with someone accusing someone of child molesting, you say they are a crybaby....disgusting

You JUST got done saying to quit bringing it up and here you are again bringing it up. Which was my point to begin with you twit. I am saying you are a crybaby because you keep crying about shit that did not occur on this board and then pretending that you are not doing so. If you want people to drop the issue, perhaps you should lead by example.

Understand this time or are we going to continue to see more of your little tirade?

You JUST got done saying to quit bringing it up and here you are again bringing it up. Which was my point to begin with you twit. I am saying you are a crybaby because you keep crying about shit that did not occur on this board and then pretending that you are not doing so. If you want people to drop the issue, perhaps you should lead by example.

Understand this time or are we going to continue to see more of your little tirade?

um, he accused southern man on this very board of molesting little boys, nice try....

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=370879&postcount=40"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Could Blago Roll on Obama?[/ame]

and i was merely responding to your childish insult, so it is actually YOU who continues to bring it up....

i trust you will not need to reply to this and will let this drop. thanks!

I watch it every year, but I am surprised there isn't more outrage about it. Where is the ACLU, atheist activists, and such?

In a world where saying "Merry Christmas" is political taboo, nativity scenes are being removed from public places, and parents are getting mad for their kids participating in Christmas activities at school, I am surprised

Ann coulter said that because of the big "controversy" over Merry Christmas vs happy Holidays, when she tells someone "merry christmas" now it's like telling them "fuck you", and that she loves that.

Merry Christmas!

Ann coulter said that because of the big "controversy" over Merry Christmas vs happy Holidays, when she tells someone "merry christmas" now it's like telling them "fuck you", and that she loves that.

Merry Christmas!

wow! was it good for you too ?

um, he accused southern man on this very board of molesting little boys, nice try....

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=370879&postcount=40

and i was merely responding to your childish insult, so it is actually YOU who continues to bring it up....

i trust you will not need to reply to this and will let this drop. thanks!

there is no accusation of molesting boys in that post. you can read into it whatever you want...but just remember, that whatever YOU read into it is YOUR contribution, not mine. Leave it alone, yurt.... this board is not like the other one.

This arguement is so incredibly stupid.

I was at Cafe Rio the other day and some people sitting at a table near us were admiring another couple's kid. They asked some questions about the kid then on departure said Merry Christmas. The other couple nicely said Merry Christmas back and when they left, this lady starts talking about how she'll say Merry Christmas to anyone and if they don't like it tough shit and blah blah blah.

No one there was offended...the person she said it to said Merry Christmas back.

This dumb fuckin bitch just listened to O'Reilly or Coulter one too many times and now is part of the Faux outrage crew that just wants to be angry for no reason.

Again, no one there cared but she was outraged that O'Reilly told her that someone MIGHT care.

you knew what you were getting in to, you know you wanted it.

:burn:

Oh, here we go. This from the guy who swore if I had phone sex with him, he'd send me really good Christmas presents.

I just want everyone here to know - if SF tries to get you to have phone sex with him, for gifts, get the shit first! This is especially important for our younger, more emotionally vulnerable posters, like wm, grind, threede, etc, to know.

I was at Cafe Rio the other day and some people sitting at a table near us were admiring another couple's kid. They asked some questions about the kid then on departure said Merry Christmas. The other couple nicely said Merry Christmas back and when they left, this lady starts talking about how she'll say Merry Christmas to anyone and if they don't like it tough shit and blah blah blah.

No one there was offended...the person she said it to said Merry Christmas back.

This dumb fuckin bitch just listened to O'Reilly or Coulter one too many times and now is part of the Faux outrage crew that just wants to be angry for no reason.

Again, no one there cared but she was outraged that O'Reilly told her that someone MIGHT care.

See, this is exactly why now, I actually pause if someone I don't really know, wishes me merry christmas. Because they don't know that I'm Christian, and I always remember what that maniac Coulter said. But on the other hand, if I know someone celebrates Christmas, I like to say, Merry Christmas! But I mean it. I don't mean "hey fuck you".

they have just made everything dirty if you ask me. These people are disturbed.

Oh, here we go. This from the guy who swore if I had phone sex with him, he'd send me really good Christmas presents.

I just want everyone here to know - if SF tries to get you to have phone sex with him, for gifts, get the shit first! This is especially important for our younger, more emotionally vulnerable posters, like wm, grind, threede, etc, to know.

LMAO... someone is on quite the roll this afternoon. Early beverage consumption?

Personally, I just say Happy Holidays cause I am lazy and don't feel like saying 'have a Merry christmas and a Happy New year '

Back