Income Inequality?

republican party: Not giving a shit for over 40 years.

lie

cheat

starve

whatever it takes to gain power.

Go screw yourself, Obama net worth up 10 million in 5 years, the poor are still poor, and the rich democrats continue to blame everyone else. All the while giving less in Charity than the people they call rich republicans, and rich CEO's who give exponentially more than democrats fat cats in charitable contributions, your argument falls flat on it's class warfare face.

Oh! Those "second cups" of commie koolaid explain your brain death, huh Goober?

"commie koolaid"

you are a laugh riot. honestly.

I am going to walk down to the central square for some breakfast and then pick up symphony tickets.... I'll come back for another comedy installment after that!

Go screw yourself, Obama net worth up 10 million in 5 years, the poor are still poor, and the rich democrats continue to blame everyone else. All the while giving less in Charity than the people they call rich republicans, and rich CEO's who give exponentially more than democrats fat cats in charitable contributions, your argument falls flat on it's class warfare face.

BINGO!!

Only those without the resources to obtain their own food would need the help of the Government to make sure they eat.

Why do they need the Federal Government to obtain their food? Why not State Government and local communities where the need can be much better assessed? The Federal Government does not have the Constitutional duty or right to implement such programs.

I understand it's difficult to talk about...this petty double standard you have.

What double standard is that? I do not have any double standards; prove it.

On the one hand Christians like to boast how this is a "Christian Nation" founded on "Christian Ideals".

How am I a Christian? I don’t attend church, and haven’t since I was 14 except for weddings and funerals. How am I a Christian?

I was asking you where Jesus said to the poor; "go out and seek help from the State. " I just can't find that quote from him.

As for this nations foundation; it certainly wasn’t based on Islamic ideals was it?

It's only when someone suggests actually ACTING on those vaunted "Christian Ideals" and doing something for the poor like Welfare or Food Stamps that your outrageous hypocrisy emerges.

You’re not suggesting someone act on those “vaunted Christian ideals”. Hell, you don’t even comprehend what they are based on what I am reading.

What you are suggesting is partisan and political and quite honestly, very stupid. You’re suggesting that politicians at the Federal level are best equipped to deal with poverty and hunger when the evidence suggests that they are not and merely use it as a political ploy to dupe gullible voters into thinking Politicians have their best interests at heart and are not just saying things to get elected that do nothing to assuage poverty or hunger.

There’s a vast difference between what you suggest, and what Christian is.

What double standard is that? I do not have any double standards; prove it.

you expect others to admit when they are wrong, but you refuse to do so yourself...you spun your ASS off trying to pretend you didn't contradict yourself regarding the LiHEAP program.

How am I a Christian? I don’t attend church, and haven’t since I was 14 except for weddings and funerals. How am I a Christian?

I was asking you where Jesus said to the poor; "go out and seek help from the State. " I just can't find that quote from him.

As for this nations foundation; it certainly wasn’t based on Islamic ideals was it?

So you're not a Christian? Alrightie then...

And Jesus never said to the poor "go out and seek help from the State"...I never claimed he did...that was Y-O-U putting words in my mouth again.

You’re not suggesting someone act on those “vaunted Christian ideals”. Hell, you don’t even comprehend what they are based on what I am reading.

Just like an arrogant hypocrite to tell others what they "comprehend".

What you are suggesting is partisan and political and quite honestly, very stupid. You’re suggesting that politicians at the Federal level are best equipped to deal with poverty and hunger when the evidence suggests that they are not and merely use it as a political ploy to dupe gullible voters into thinking Politicians have their best interests at heart and are not just saying things to get elected that do nothing to assuage poverty or hunger.

There’s a vast difference between what you suggest, and what Christian is.

How would you know?

You just denied being a Christian?

Of course now I expect you to spin this madly so you won't have to admit you were cornered once more.

"commie koolaid"

you are a laugh riot. honestly.

I am going to walk down to the central square for some breakfast and then pick up symphony tickets.... I'll come back for another comedy installment after that!

You're more likely headed to your morning commie indoctrination course at the local DNC headquarters.

you expect others to admit when they are wrong, but you refuse to do so yourself...you spun your ASS off trying to pretend you didn't contradict yourself regarding the LiHEAP program.

So you're not a Christian? Alrightie then...

And Jesus never said to the poor "go out and seek help from the State"...I never claimed he did...that was Y-O-U putting words in my mouth again.

How would you know?

Of course now I expect you to spin this madly so you won't have to admit you were cornered once more.

How would you Know!

Tell me something dimwit; how many times have you admitted you were wrong? That would mean you would have to admit you were wrong on just about every stupid thing you have ever posted in here.

Spare me your stupid meme on LiHEAP: you were too stupid to comprehend the point then, and you are too stupid to comprehend it now.

So you're not a Christian? Alrightie then..

Did I say I wasn’t? I could have sworn I was asking you a question.

That is basically what you were inferring from your comments dumbass; but alas, you’re too stupid and dishonest to admit you got it wrong….again.

That’s an amazing claim coming from someone who arrogantly and hypocritically tells others what they should think and comprehend.

Hell, you take it one step further by making up strawmen so that you can argue with yourself about what no one has claimed. That’s just retarded.

How would you know?

How would you know?

Did I? I could have sworn those were questions to you. But alas, you’re too stupid to know what the “?” means aren’t you dumbass?

Do you believe that one has to be a Christian in order to understand scripture? But it’s okay for you to make up your stupid version of Christianity? Got irony? Got hypocrisy?

You really are too fucking stupid you know that?

Coming from a dunce who spends every waking moment in this forum spinning like a top, this is rather ironic and hypocritical.
You’re like a dumb little boy on the playground crying wolf all the time and wondering why no one will take your stupidity seriously anymore.

There is a reason Bush ran on the COMPASSIONATE conservative thingy.

Its because conservative became = with being UN compassionate.

You are trying real hard to be what people hated already decades ago.

You are so uncompassionate you think people believe just like you do.

They don't

people like and care about others.

YOU don't.

your the exception.

Your the sociopath

Bush won on "god, guns and anti-abortion" Nothing more.

Single topic Right Wing voters are the majority of the Right today. Even most Right Wing voters where I come from claimed they would have voted Obama but "who could vote for a baby killer".

when I hear about that topic I look at this list..http://icasualties.org/OEF/Fatalities.aspx

Bush won on "god, guns and anti-abortion" Nothing more.

Single topic Right Wing voters are the majority of the Right today.

And we all should know how those "single topic" geniuses vote who are obsessed with BIG BAD Fox News and those filthy rich bastards, huh Goober?

Fox news and filthy rich are 2 different topics........but I won't try to get all brainy on you..

Don’t worry Goober, I never feared you getting “brainy” on me or anybody else. 99% of your brain ran down your Daddy’s leg.

Back