Insult-free week

What a condescending, holier than thou thread.

Thingy broke his pledge in under a week in in January and had a meltdown when I called him on it.

In case you're curious at all, I just bumped my big "meltdown."

It really speaks volumes. I'm surprised you didn't remember that this site has a search function.

This will be easy. I’ll put all the RW tards on ignore. I’ll still see some of their dimwitted posts, but it’s a start.

One suggestion to keep the insults down, right wingers. Keep it a “lie-free” week, as well. However, for the RWtards, I realize that’s an impossibility.

Hello domer76,

This will be easy. I’ll put all the RW tards on ignore. I’ll still see some of their dimwitted posts, but it’s a start.

So you'll stop using that insulting term for Insult-Free Week?

People on the right aren't stupid. They just have a different approach to improving the country. We all want America to work well, be efficient with tax money, stand up for what is right. We just disagree on what those things mean. Together, we have to guide our self-governed nation. We need to have more respect for one another, and quit acting like there are any enemies here. We are all on the American side, right?

Two very dishonest statements in the 2nd sentence there. I guess you see any honest counterpoint as a "meltdown."

If you don't want to partake, that's fine. There is nothing condescending about it - it sounds like you're just defensive about it, because you almost wholly rely on insults.

You flipped out and claimed you were done eith me and claimed to put me back on ignore.

I don't mostly rely on insults. You just can't be honest.

It is condescending for the reasons you gave. And it is clear if someone doesn't abide by your little high horse game, they aren't really patriotic.

You don't fool me.

You flipped out and claimed you were done eith me and claimed to put me back on ignore.

I don't mostly rely on insults. You just can't be honest.

It is condescending for the reasons you gave. And it is clear if someone doesn't abide by your little high horse game, they aren't really patriotic.

You don't fool me.

No, I didn't. I bumped the thread if you want to look at it - no meltdown.

You insult a lot. I can't think of another reason you would see this thread as "condescending." It's a humble request. You don't have to participate.

I agree......no meltdown......very funny thread actually.......ironically, there and here you broke your pledge in the post where you announced it......at least you are consistent......

No, I didn't. I bumped the thread if you want to look at it - no meltdown.

You insult a lot. I can't think of another reason you would see this thread as "condescending." It's a humble request. You don't have to participate.

Did I say your first attempt was condescending? Figure out why I didn't.

Btw, that wasn't the only thread about your resolution. Maybe you just "forgot" that it spilled over into other threads....

You're thinking about another time, which was actually years ago - I did freak out on you, because you literally could not stop lying about me & things that I had said.

But I didn't have a meltdown when you "called out" my non-insult insult earlier this year. Which was sad, anyway - all I do is try to keep my discourse at a higher level, and you seem to just want to find a gotcha where none really exists.

You're thinking about another time, which was actually years ago - I did freak out on you, because you literally could not stop lying about me & things that I had said.

But I didn't have a meltdown when you "called out" my non-insult insult earlier this year. Which was sad, anyway - all I do is try to keep my discourse at a higher level, and you seem to just want to find a gotcha where none really exists.

I don't know what other time you refer to.

Is it your claim you did not say you were putting me on ignore after you made your thread?

I don't know what other time you refer to.

Is it your claim you did not say you were putting me on ignore after you made your thread?

I've never put anyone on ignore on this site.

I mentioned that I was ignoring you in general about mid-way through the year - but that had nothing at all to do w/ the "meltdown" after the resolution. Your posts & general dishonesty just got tiring.

Back