Insult-free week

Indeed. Strange that one who seemingly humble-brags so often is supposedly au courant with some functions but not others.

How come you told Yurt he didn't link to your post?

I use the search function. I don't use the ignore function.

Mystery solved. Carry on.

There is no link in the post.

Can you provide it again please?

Like I said - I never put anyone on ignore here. You had to go back almost 10 years where I even hinted at it, and I was basically just goofing w/ Dixie. Post the link, and we'll see who is honest.

:palm: I can't believe I have to explain this again.

Go back to my post, look very carefully at YOUR post that I quoted. Now, look at your other name, Onceler, now follow each letter until you hit "r". Now, look immediately after "r" and you will see a blue icon with >> in it. Pay attention, CLICK on this box, that is the LINK.

Pretty weak goal post move btw.... From I was joking to I "hinted" at it. You flat out said it.

:rofl2:

I can't believe I have to explain this again. Go back to my post, look very carefully at YOUR post that I quoted. Now, look at your other name, Onceler, now follow each letter until you hit "r". Now, look immediately after "r" and you will see a blue icon with >> in it. Pay attention, CLICK on this box, that is the LINK. Pretty weak goal post move btw.... From I was joking to I "hinted" at it. You flat out said it.

Now he says he doesn't know how to use the function he said he used before? :dunno:

Look like little Thingy forgot the forum has a Search function, doesn't it?

Now he says he doesn't know how to use the function he said he used before? :dunno:

Look like little Thingy forgot the forum has a Search function, doesn't it?

Yep. And the fact he first said it was a joke, then said he "hinted" at it. What does that even mean?

Hey Yurt, you're on my ignore list.

No I never said that, I "hinted" at it.

:palm: I can't believe I have to explain this again.

Go back to my post, look very carefully at YOUR post that I quoted. Now, look at your other name, Onceler, now follow each letter until you hit "r". Now, look immediately after "r" and you will see a blue icon with >> in it. Pay attention, CLICK on this box, that is the LINK.

Pretty weak goal post move btw.... From I was joking to I "hinted" at it. You flat out said it.

Ah - I got it. That was stupid.

And just as I thought - I was goofing w/ Dixie. Rebel was Dixie's alter-ego.

I never put anyone on ignore here. Do you want to search more 9-year-old posts for some desperate sort of "gotcha", or have you had enough?

And like I said, Yurt - you don't have to go insult-free this week. It's entirely up to you. If you don't want in, it's totally cool.

No reason to go searching posts from almost a decade ago & stuff like that.

Ah - I got it. That was stupid.

And just as I thought - I was goofing w/ Dixie. Rebel was Dixie's alter-ego.

I never put anyone on ignore here. Do you want to search more 9-year-old posts for some desperate sort of "gotcha", or have you had enough?

One was enough to prove you lied. Why does time matter when you said never?

It was a simple search and you did get caught in another lie.

Saved Thingy lies

One was enough to prove you lied. Why does time matter when you said never?

It was a simple search and you did get caught in another lie.

Saved Thingy lies

Nah - it's just sad, man.

Ask anyone who was here then - Rebel was Dixie's alter-ego. I was goofing.

A 9+ year old goof is the best you have.

I have never put anyone on ignore here.

Back