Insult-free week

Ah - I got it. That was stupid.

And just as I thought - I was goofing w/ Dixie. Rebel was Dixie's alter-ego.

I never put anyone on ignore here. Do you want to search more 9-year-old posts for some desperate sort of "gotcha", or have you had enough?

I mean, that's just sad.

And like I said, Yurt - you don't have to go insult-free this week. It's entirely up to you. If you don't want in, it's totally cool.

No reason to go searching posts from almost a decade ago & stuff like that.

Meltdown alert :lolup:

Oh it doesn't count because it happened a long time ago.... Furiously makes another post.... Waaaa, I got busted and that makes Yaya dumb....

Oh wait this thread is about not insulting people

:rofl2:

Meltdown alert :lolup:

Oh it doesn't count because it happened a long time ago.... Furiously makes another post.... Waaaa, I got busted and that makes Yaya dumb....

Oh wait this thread is about not insulting people

:rofl2:

Where did I call you dumb? I said I was being stupid - not you.

I guess I insulted myself, though. So you finally have your gotcha.

Hello domer76,

Sorry PoliTalker,

You'll find most of the more right wing people on this forum to be fools, liars, racists or trolls. Take a look at this truncated list and follow their posts for awhile. Loaded with lies, both first hand and from ultra RW inflammatory "news" sources. Still many birthers. A good many don't know their own Constitution from a hole in the ground. Stalkers. Trump apologists and toadies. Yeah, Politalker, many are stupid. Most are merely ignorant. Willfully ignorant.

And I didn't mention the cowards who thread ban by the dozens because they are afraid of dissent and being called on their lies and bullshit.

BigDog
Legion/God Bless America
hvilleherb
volsrock
Dark Soul
Granule
Teflon Don
CFM
I Love America
USFREEDOM911
Getin the ring
Evmetro
Wolverine
J Craft
RB60
Boris the Animal
countryboy
PostModernProfit
Yaya

Looks a lot like my Ignore List.

Trolls are going to troll.

Why take the bait?

What is the point?

It is not like you are going to stop them or shut them down.

Is the ability to mix it up on troll level something to be proud of?

Does this make one 'tough?' Does it make one the 'good guy?'

What I see is abusers and enablers.

Nah - it's just sad, man.

Ask anyone who was here then - Rebel was Dixie's alter-ego. I was goofing.

A 9+ year old goof is the best you have.

I have never put anyone on ignore here.

good for you

I thought I was the only one

I have never neg repped anyone either

Hello domer76,

Looks a lot like my Ignore List.

Trolls are going to troll.

Why take the bait?

What is the point?

It is not like you are going to stop them or shut them down.

Is the ability to mix it up on troll level something to be proud of?

Does this make one 'tough?' Does it make one the 'good guy?'

What I see is abusers and enablers.

because if you ignore them their words stand unchallenged

ignoring the enemy is not how you win

Where did I call you dumb? I said I was being stupid - not you.

I guess I insulted myself, though. So you finally have your gotcha.

You said I was being sad... Same as dumb.... You couldn't last the year and you can't even go with insults in a thread you claim the higher road.

3 posts on a row crying because I caught you in another lie. You could have just been honest, especially sin e your words are there for all to see, but instead you're not capable of it.

You said I was being sad... Same as dumb.... You couldn't last the year and you can't even go with insults in a thread you claim the higher road.

3 posts on a row crying because I caught you in another lie. You could have just been honest, especially sin e your words are there for all to see, but instead you're not capable of it.

I was goofing around. If it makes you feel better to call my calm, reasoned responses a "meltdown," no problem.

And it is sad to search a 9 year old post where I was having fun w/ Dixie to try to back up an accusation of lying. I mean, step back & just think about that one.

Enjoy your week, though, however you choose to post.

I was goofing around. If it makes you feel better to call my calm, reasoned responses a "meltdown," no problem.

And it is sad to search a 9 year old post where I was having fun w/ Dixie to try to back up an accusation of lying. I mean, step back & just think about that one.

Enjoy your week, though, however you choose to post.

3 posts in a row, whining about how the lie is old, saying how sad I am because I proved you lied...saying it was a joke to saying you hinted at it, back to saying it was a joke....

Yeah, real calm and reasoned. TFF

You melted down, again, two times in less than a year.

There is no link in the post.

Can you provide it again please?

Like I said - I never put anyone on ignore here. You had to go back almost 10 years where I even hinted at it, and I was basically just goofing w/ Dixie. Post the link, and we'll see who is honest.

So which is it, hinted at it or were goofing

:rofl2'

3 posts in a row, whining about how the lie is old, saying how sad I am because I proved you lied...saying it was a joke to saying you hinted at it, back to saying it was a joke....

Yeah, real calm and reasoned. TFF

You melted down, again, two times in less than a year.

You should re-read this, and read through your last few responses again - when you feel more calm and can think more objectively.

And think more about what you've spent the last few pages of this thread trying to do w/ a goof from 2009.

You should re-read this, and read through your last few responses again - when you feel more calm and can think more objectively.

And think more about what you've spent the last few pages of this thread trying to do w/ a goof from 2009.

No need, I've proved you're in a meltdown and you're still whining about how old your lie is. You said never, then keep whining when I find something.

Tell me, if I said I never did something, does that mean I am not lying if I did it 9 years ago?

Back