Iran launched drone attack on Isreal

You're a thick-headed idiot.

Clinton and Gore were on top of the Al Qaeda issue.

Bush had never even heard of them.

Condi Rice just ignored it when warned.

Bush was in charge. He took office nearly two years prior to 9/11 but still had taken no steps or developed a strategy to watch Al Qaeda by the day of the attack.

Until you can come up with an adult argument, please STFU about it to me.

Go find a classroom of fellow kindergartners to discuss it with.

He just can’t face they played him back in that day

Fox was a brand NEW news sight moored by a sleazy Murdoch from Australia who was an asshole in his homeland too

But the idiot republicans scrambled to his feet because he had it lie to the Republican voters to save the party from all the shame it had brought on its self with racism and election cheating

Lies from the very beginning

It was CREATED to save the Republican party by backing their fucking lies and lying about everything the Democratic Party did

He was made a fool of with them lying us to war in Iraq

And yet he clings to those old fox lies

Sad

Sad

Sad

It appears that Iran was trying to please everyone. They had to attack Israel for the embassy attack. But they did not want war. So they sent drones to be shot down. Almost all were. The Irani people are satisfied that they did something in response. Israel can let it die because little damage was done.
Agreed on all points.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_bombing_of_Iraq

Clinton bombed the fuck out of Iraqi chem capability

A couple of years later the republicans and FOX pretended that never happened

Everyone who remembered Clinton bombed the fuck out of Sadams chem labs and watched them to make sure no rebuilding took place KNEW BUSH WAS LYING

it’s why the world didn’t back Bush and his lies

That is why we had a “coalition of the willing”

REMEMBER

news lied to help the Bush team

Olberman and Phil Donahue were the only ones clinging to those facts

Then Phil Donahue was fired

So then it was only Olberman

I was soooo scared we were about to collapse as a free nation while I watched my fellow citizen buy complete LIES about what was happening in the world

Guess who turned out to be the only person on TV reporting the actual facts ?

Olberman

It’s now proven facts

1998 bombing of Iraq
Article Talk
Language
Watch
Edit
The 1998 bombing of Iraq (code-named Operation Desert Fox) was a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets from 16 to 19 December 1998, by the United States and the United Kingdom. On 16 December 1998, Bill Clinton announced that he had ordered strikes against Iraq. The strikes were launched as a result of Iraq's failure to comply with United Nations Security Council resolutions and its interference with United Nations Special Commission inspectors who were looking for weapons of mass destruction. The inspectors had been sent in 1997 and were repeatedly refused access to certain sites, this used by the United States to begin military action.

They knew the exact places to target

They bombed the fuck out of those targets

That was Dec 1998

Then those sites and others were surveilled

Then Bush came in and set about a plan to take out Sadam to effect Cheney Dream of taking his oil in the guise of fighting a war

American intel kept trying and trying to warn the Bush team of AQ and Bin Ladin

They told them to shut up about it

One top intel guy quit and went to work on the security team to protect the twin towers due to the threats he knew of and the Bush suppression of the intel

That man was killed on 911 trying to save people

They knew

They ignored the threat

WHY???

You're a thick-headed idiot.

Clinton and Gore were on top of the Al Qaeda issue...
You're an excellent example of why I can't support the Democratic Party, 'Mad.

MAGAts take no responsibility for their actions and neither do you.

As the 9/11 Commission report points out, it was well known that Islamic terrorists were targeting the US, either directly or abroad. The Clinton administration should have known about it beginning from intelligence reports and the 1993 WTC bombing. What did they do? A few cruise missiles while Billie was getting a hummer from Monica.

https://9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Exec.pdf

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-911REPORT/pdf/GPO-911REPORT.pdf

Come on dutch

That doesn’t support all the lies you fell for that we are talking about

Remember when I ridicule the MAGAts for saying "we" and "us"? Yeah, that. LOL

You're saying 9/11 is the complete fault of the Bush administration and that the Clinton administration had no responsibility for it. I disagree.

I may not know the entire story, but from what I can gather,
Iran's drone and missile attack
was largely a trap / skeet opportunity for Israeli and American defenses.

You're an excellent example of why I can't support the Democratic Party, 'Mad.

MAGAts take no responsibility for their actions and neither do you.

As the 9/11 Commission report points out, it was well known that Islamic terrorists were targeting the US, either directly or abroad. The Clinton administration should have known about it beginning from intelligence reports and the 1993 WTC bombing. What did they do? A few cruise missiles while Billie was getting a hummer from Monica.

https://9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Exec.pdf

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-911REPORT/pdf/GPO-911REPORT.pdf

The facts don’t support that dutch

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/11/cia-directors-documentary-911-bush-213353/

Clinton was being utterly trashed by fox and the Republicans for persuong Bin Ladin

Remember

It's an excellent system with a 99% success rate as proved by the results of the attack.

Still, I'm not certain Iran used their best stuff in this attack and, as previously posted, there were ways they could have used those drones and rockets more effectively.

I have no idea how many Iron Dome missiles the Israelis have, but we know they used at least 300 of them thwarting the attack. I haven't looked at what other nations, including the US Navy, were using.
I think USA and Britain took out some drones.

Republicans in Congress are aiding and abetting Iran and Russia by withholding the bipartisan aid bill the Senate passed months ago.

I think USA and Britain took out some drones.

Republicans in Congress are aiding and abetting Iran and Russia by withholding the bipartisan aid bill the Senate passed months ago.

Agreed. IIRC, the US took down about 70.

Yes, the Republican Party has become the Party of Putin through Trump.

Remember when I ridicule the MAGAts for saying "we" and "us"? Yeah, that. LOL

You're saying 9/11 is the complete fault of the Bush administration and that the Clinton administration had no responsibility for it. I disagree.

Clinton kept us safe from the threat

It happened with bush at the mantle

9 months into his term

After he shat all over intel peoples attempts to GET HIM TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE ISSUE

Republicans were screaming that Bin Ladin was a fake threat

So they could destroy Clinton

politics was the reason republicans lied about the threat the entire time it was a threat

intel people like Richard Clarke testified under oath about it

POLITICS had Republicans still lying about that threat

Then we got BOMBED

Richard Alan Clarke[1] (born October 27, 1950) is an American national security expert, novelist, and former government official. He served as the Counterterrorism Czar for the National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-Terrorism for the United States between 1998 and 2003.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_A._Clarke

Now you gonna shit all over this American hero and the others who were smeared by the Republican 911 report?

Of course you will

Fox told you to

Clarke worked for the State Department during the presidency of Ronald Reagan.[2] In 1992, President George H. W. Bush appointed him to chair the Counter-terrorism Security Group and to a seat on the United States National Security Council. President Bill Clinton retained Clarke and in 1998 promoted him to be the National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on the National Security Council. Under President George W. Bush, Clarke initially continued in the same position but no longer had Cabinet-level access. He was later appointed as Special Advisor to the President on cybersecurity. Clarke left the Bush administration in 2003.
Clarke came to widespread public attention for his counter-terrorism role in March 2004: He published a memoir about his service in government, Against All Enemies, appeared on the 60 Minutes television news magazine, and testified before the 9/11 Commission. In all three cases, Clarke sharply criticized the Bush administration's attitude toward counter-terrorism before the September 11 attacks, and its decision afterward to wage war and invade Iraq. Clarke was criticized by some supporters of Bush's decisions.

Back