Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11

Dixie, you've got to be the most dishonest person ever to post here.

"The few who remain"? There are more US troops there now, than there were in 2005.

And your spin about your 2005 quote about how they would be coming home soon, the job was almost complete, is the worst bit of bush loving, partisan hackery I've seen since you left the board.

Learn how to read COMPLETE sentences, MORON! No one said there were fewer troops there now, but there are certainly fewer troops who were being shot at in 2004 by Zarqawi & Co. over there! Most of those guys have come home and been home by now, the FEW who haven't, were career military people who CHOSE to re-enlist and RETURN to Iraq, because they believe in what we are doing. The vast majority of troops currently serving in Iraq, voluntarily joined the military AMID the turmoil and WHILE Zarqawi & Co. were wreaking havoc. They most likely didn't join because they were opposed to the war in Iraq, IDIOT!

Who the hell does he think he's fooling? He says one thing, then says something else, then tells you he said something he didn't say when you prove him wrong. "The few who remain [...]" my ass.

" not connecting Saddam to alQaeda, as our intelligence reports indicate. "

Man, you are such a liar. You really suck, Dixie.

And it's in your posts & many others that the link has been subtly made that "they attacked us on 9/11, so we hit back!" Don't even try to deny that, because you know I can find the quotes.

You're a lying little punk, Dixie; totally delusional, and living in your own version of reality.

Is this maineman Jr?

Who the hell does he think he's fooling? He says one thing, then says something else, then tells you he said something he didn't say when you prove him wrong. "The few who remain [...]" my ass.

I think I explained it, I am sorry your retarded brain can't comprehend the explanation. To correct your misconception, I said one thing, you construed a completely different meaning than was intended, I corrected you, and you continue to insist I said what you thought I said.

You've not proven me wrong on anything to date, so that is not at issue. What is wrong is, you need to learn how to comprehend what I post, and if you have a question about it and I answer, accept the answer I give you, as it is clarification of what I meant. You see, I am a far better judge of what I mean than you are, so it behooves you to take my word for this.

You mean like here, where we totally take you out of context and unfairly hold you to account for something you didn't say?

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=11647"]DIXIE, August 10, 2005... - Just Plain Politics![/ame]

Or is it possible you say whatever you want, then say it was something else when you start to look foolish? HMMMM.

;)

I think I explained it, I am sorry your retarded brain can't comprehend the explanation. To correct your misconception, I said one thing, you construed a completely different meaning than was intended, I corrected you, and you continue to insist I said what you thought I said.

You've not proven me wrong on anything to date, so that is not at issue. What is wrong is, you need to learn how to comprehend what I post, and if you have a question about it and I answer, accept the answer I give you, as it is clarification of what I meant. You see, I am a far better judge of what I mean than you are, so it behooves you to take my word for this.

Dixie, you've been shown to be wrong on so many accounts its absurd. And as icing on the cake, this statement itself is wrong: "You've not proven me wrong on anything to date".

More wrongness.

You are so attached to loving this disaster, that when your reasons for it are roundly shot down and proven to be bullshit, you simply deny that those were your real reasons. I don't know how on Earth you can stick with your insanity after it gets shown to be wholesale incorrect, 50 times a day, every day that you're on here, and not only incorrect, but as incorrect as is physically possible in this universe.

That being said, you were right once, when you said that I was smart.

Dixie, you've been shown to be wrong on so many accounts its absurd. And as icing on the cake, this statement itself is wrong: "You've not proven me wrong on anything to date".

More wrongness.

You are so attached to loving this disaster, that when your reasons for it are roundly shot down and proven to be bullshit, you simply deny that those were your real reasons. I don't know how on Earth you can stick with your insanity after it gets shown to be wholesale incorrect, 50 times a day, every day that you're on here, and not only incorrect, but as incorrect as is physically possible in this universe.

That being said, you were right once, when you said that I was smart.

I take that back, you are really a dumb ass.

You've also never proven me wrong on anything, but like the pinhead before you, in your mind you think you have. I completely understand, you guys don't have chicks going for you, and you spend all your time on the Internet because none of your families can tolerate you, so it's important to stroke your own ego and think you are somebody.

I take that back, you are really a dumb ass.

You've also never proven me wrong on anything, but like the pinhead before you, in your mind you think you have. I completely understand, you guys don't have chicks going for you, and you spend all your time on the Internet because none of your families can tolerate you, so it's important to stroke your own ego and think you are somebody.

Well, besides the dopey projection, yes, you are wrong, almost as a religion.

Shit, it happens so often, that it makes me wonder what the real reason is that you cling to your swiss cheese belief system.

Our troops are not coming home, the mission is not accomplished, the war has outlasted every pathetic prediction you have made, the opposition is not in their last throes....

But you still are content to plug your ears and eyes and claim otherwise.

Let me ask you this Dix. Did the South win the Civil War?

Well, besides the dopey projection, yes, you are wrong, almost as a religion.

Shit, it happens so often, that it makes me wonder what the real reason is that you cling to your swiss cheese belief system.

Our troops are not coming home, the mission is not accomplished, the war has outlasted every pathetic prediction you have made, the opposition is not in their last throes....

But you still are content to plug your ears and eyes and claim otherwise.

Let me ask you this Dix. Did the South win the Civil War?

Well, first of all, I never made any "prediction" of when our forces would all come home from Iraq, or any of our forces, for that matter. If you look at the number of soldiers killed prior to Zarqawi's death, and since then, you will have to admit the number has drastically declined, and we have hardly any fatalities recently. So, it appears they were indeed in their "last throes" when I made that statement.

The mission of overthrowing Saddam and replacing his regime with a Democratic system of government, is complete, and the government is functioning. Has been for a couple of years now, how long before you acknowledge this? How long will you plug your ears and eyes to the fact that we have won this war, and idiot liberals simply want to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

I honestly believe Dixie needs professional help.

I am nuts , but that guy is outright delusional.

The "when I said the troops would be home soon I only meant the specific soldiers in Iraq at that specific time" spin is Dixie's masterpiece. It tops 1/3, imo. It's his Sistine Chapel, his no hitter, his 9th Symphony....

I honestly believe Dixie needs professional help.

I am nuts , but that guy is outright delusional.

No, it is YOU who is delusional. You live in this little pinhead world where only left-wing propaganda prevails. You are too closed-minded to even listen to what anyone else has to say, and 99.9% of the statements you make here, are a testament to that fact. I don't need professional help, I AM professional help!

In any case less troops are being killed for one reason that they finally got more body armor and some better vehicles.

No, it is YOU who is delusional. You live in this little pinhead world where only left-wing propaganda prevails. You are too closed-minded to even listen to what anyone else has to say, and 99.9% of the statements you make here, are a testament to that fact. I don't need professional help, I AM professional help!

Denial and projection are sure signs. We hear you pleas for help, but since we do not know where you are we cannot help you.
sorry.

Back