Is being gay a choice?

hardly, however, we have a constitution that prohibits the government from messing with religious freedom...at least as far as telling a religion who it may or may not marry

there is some regulation of religious institutions as they are not for profit organizations and must operate within the rules of such (even though most religions violate some of those rules)

So this is the problem I have, if marriage and unions are totally the same in terms of legality why is there such a drive for same sex marriage as opposed to civil union?

Thats a really good question for both gays and straights.

How old were you when you got that overwhelming desire to suck a cock or have one shoved up your ass, Dude ?
Says the guy who spend 2 years on a ship with just guys!
In the navy

Says the guy who spend 2 years on a ship with just guys!
In the navy

How old were you when you got that overwhelming desire to suck a cock or have one shoved up your ass, Dude ?

Wassa matter liver lips, you can tell us, after all, you ask the hetros the same question.

Yeah but you still have to get your arms around it. I have a 46' and I had to be talked into that. I had no problem with my old 37' tv. I don't get the whole giant tv thing. I don't care for them that big.
So you're not a size queen.

Yeah but you still have to get your arms around it. I have a 46' and I had to be talked into that. I had no problem with my old 37' tv. I don't get the whole giant tv thing. I don't care for them that big.

You're not a sports person, though. Bigger screens are meaningful to sports people.

True... but we all know burglars are all giant scary black guys according to the police... so they would have no problem with carrying your tv.

You're not a sports person, though. Bigger screens are meaningful to sports people.

Oh yeah, that is true I guess. I was actually just now typing out "my brother's is huge" but then thought about what Soc just said! My sister-in-law has a huge television I think it is 70 inches or something, 72 maybe. Something like that. It is all about the sports there.

Oh yeah, that is true I guess. I was actually just now typing out "my brother's is huge" but then thought about what Soc just said! My sister-in-law has a huge television I think it is 70 inches or something, 72 maybe. Something like that. It is all about the sports there.

I think a lot of gamers also like the larger screen. I am also a blu ray whore... I like watching the movies on the bigger screen. Just preference I guess. At the time I bought it, the price difference was not much between the 46" and the 60"... so I said what the hell.

Because nanny state righties like you think that if we allow same sex marriage we will all turn into a pillar of salt. The minute your ilk gives up the fight to keep rights from some, you will hear nothing about it.

are you really still clueless about why I object to gay marriage?....I've been posting about it for years......you should be embarrassed that in all that time you've never bothered to read anything I've written......

Back