Is being gay a choice?

Well, that is true, but notice how it was never defined as 1 man and 1 man or 1 woman and 1 woman. Check mate

So, the point is that it is constantly being redefined. Definitions evolve along with society and culture. The meaning of "family" has changed, the meaning of "marriage" has changed, the meaning of "parents" has changed... and they will continue to change, despite how hard social conservatives fight to prevent it, change is the one constant in our universe.

Would you remove your racist avatar

Are you pro abortion on demand or are you too stoned to recognize anything besides a confederate battle flag?

You started this nonsense with homophobes on one side and social justice warriors on the other.

Now you're being challenged by me and you can't do anything but revert back to your moronic personal insults.

Are you pro abortion on demand or are you too stoned to recognize anything besides a confederate battle flag?

You started this nonsense with homophobes on one side and social justice warriors on the other.

Now you're being challenged by me and you can't do anything but revert back to your moronic personal insults.

Silly rabbit, you cant be expected to be taken seriously with that avatar.

Silly rabbit, you cant be expected to be taken seriously with that avatar.

Oh?

And what's wrong with my avatar?

And I didn't start this piece of crap post designed to bag homophobes if they answered no without any other evidence other than political correctness.

My avatar is just as politically incorrect as giving a no answer is on this thread.

So genius, are you pro abortion on demand?

Oh?

And I didn't start this piece of crap post designed to bag homophobes if they answered no without any other evidence other than political correctness.

My avatar is just as politically incorrect as giving a no answer is on this thread.

It's racist, you fucking redneck

Oh?

Many see your avatar as a symbol of racism and hate, that's what's wrong with it.

I am pro-choice during the first trimester of a pregnancy. After the first trimester I believe that abortion should only be allowed if going forward with the pregnancy poses a significant health risk to the pregnant woman.

So, the point is that it is constantly being redefined. Definitions evolve along with society and culture. The meaning of "family" has changed, the meaning of "marriage" has changed, the meaning of "parents" has changed... and they will continue to change, despite how hard social conservatives fight to prevent it, change is the one constant in our universe.

Does that include your pro abortion on demand position?

Will it ever change to a pro life position for the sake of change if pro abortion on demand has any inclusive discoveries?

The use of the Bible by 'phobes never ceases to amaze me.

They hone in on one passage in Leviticus as though it defines the gospel, but in doing so, ignore virtually everything that Christ himself (who I think Christianity is named for) said & stood for.

you would do well to recall it was Poet who brought up Leviticus......

Will it ever change to a pro life position for the sake of change if pro abortion on demand has any inclusive discoveries?
Congrats on making junior republicans, you pimple faced freshman!
We are not changing abortion, fucking hillbilly

Many see your avatar as a symbol of racism and hate, that's what's wrong with it.

I am pro-choice during the first trimester of a pregnancy. After the first trimester I believe that abortion should only be allowed if going forward with the pregnancy poses a significant health risk to the pregnant woman.

And many more see my avatar of a symbol of resistance to government and self determination.

Would anything change your first trimester pro abortion on demand position or is it etched in stone?

It might, my opinion is open to the possibility of change on just about any issue.

He's a question: Why does it matter if homosexuality's a choice, or not a choice? It's still not the government's job to regulate behavior that's so harmless.

is it the government's job to redefine marriage so that it meets the requirements of a small special interest group?.......can I redefine "intelligence" so that it means something conservatives have and liberals don't?........wait.....that wouldn't be a re-definition, would it.....

And many more see my avatar of a symbol of resistance to government and self determination.

Would anything change your first trimester pro abortion on demand position or is it etched in stone?

If you want a symbol of resistance to government and self determination, might I suggest some symbol that wont automatically turn off a huge percent of people who might be sympathetic to your case.

I see, pro-choice laws being the result of resistance to government intrusion in our lives and the right to self determination for women. You should read R v. W sometime and get to understand the "Right to Freedom" AKA "The Right to Privacy" from excessive government intrusion.

Congrats on making junior republicans, you pimple faced freshman!
We are not changing abortion, fucking hillbilly

Not for any reason .. is that your final position etched in stone forever?

Would you confirm that if it isn't too late before you get your juice on for the rest of the day?

Back