Is being gay a choice?

Really? It put an end to one of the most atrocious acts against humanity......slavery, in the US. There is nothing wrong with the South, per se, it's the racists that live there that is the problem.

America was a racist country circa 1860. And that included the north as well as the south.

Killing hundreds of thousands of people only demonstrated just how evil the United States government can become.

civil wars are terrible, only religious wars are worse

in war there are no true winners, only those that survive better than the other

until antibiotics were discovered and their use became widespread, more soldiers were lost to disease than combat. this was true of our civil war. the south's only hope of winning was for the stronger north to tire of the war and quit.

the flags of the southern civil war participants are symbols of losers.

jackson was killed by his own men by accident

there is no question that war sucks

You're nothing but a cultural bigot brainwashed by compulsory education.

The fact that you and your associates are shoving this radical gay agenda down the throats of Americans confirms that you are not interested in reason and compromise no more than the government you sanctioned was back during that war.

And what are you using for your basis?

A pack of lies, distortions, and scientific theories all neatly packaged in a politically correct bubble and nothing else.

America was a racist country circa 1860. And that included the north as well as the south.

Killing hundreds of thousands of people only demonstrated just how evil the United States government can become.

would you prefer the alternative that the u s continue to support or at the least allow slavery?

how is it evil to fight a war to prevent an evil practice that the south practiced and attempted to secede from the union so as to continue the practice of slavery

would you not say that governments that support the practice of slavery are evil?

would you prefer the alternative that the u s continue to support or at the least allow slavery?

YES

how is it evil to fight a war to prevent an evil practice that the south practiced and attempted to secede from the union so as to continue the practice of slavery
would you not say that governments that support the practice of slavery are evil?

BECAUSE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND SLAVERY COULD HAVE BEEN ENDED PEACEFULLY USING COMPROMISE AND REASON INSTEAD OF WAR, JUST LIKE IT WAS ENDED IN EVERY OTHER CIVILIZED WESTERN SOCIETY.

BECAUSE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND SLAVERY COULD HAVE BEEN ENDED PEACEFULLY USING COMPROMISE AND REASON INSTEAD OF WAR, JUST LIKE IT WAS ENDED IN EVERY OTHER CIVILIZED WESTERN SOCIETY.

It was your guys that fired the first shot, dumbfuck.

It was your guys that fired the first shot, dumbfuck.

Lincoln wouldn't let the South secede because the North needed the revenues from cotton and tobacco. You must remember that the South had enormous agricultural productivity, namely in cotton and tobacco, and exported their goods to the industrialised nations of Europe. Thus, the loss of the South would have meant a great loss of tax revenue to the Union. Slavery, while the catalyst for the war, was not the real issue.

Last edited:
Lincoln wouldn't let the South secede because the North needed the revenues from cotton and tobacco. One must remember that the South had enormous agricultural productivity, namely in cotton and tobacco, and exported their goods to the industrialized nations of Europe. Thus, the loss of the South would have meant a great loss of tax revenue to the Union. Slavery, while the catalyst for the war, was not the real issue

The only thing that slavery had to do with that war was the issue of slavery in the new territories.

The north didn't want slaves in the new territories because the whites didn't want to have to compete with slaves over wages.

And the north didn't want blacks there to begin with.

If it were not for the southerners who insisted on maintaining their government granted privileges.

The only thing that slavery had to do with that war was the issue of slavery in the new territories.

The north didn't want slaves in the new territories because the whites didn't want to have to compete with slaves over wages.

And the north didn't want blacks there to begin with.

There is a lot of truth in what you say, there were many in the North that were scared of former slave heading North and slave labour being used in places like Kansas and Nebraska.

http://www.shmoop.com/causes-of-civil-war/politics.html

Last edited:

once slavery becomes deeply rooted into an economy, it is almost impossible to root it out

slavery still exists in the world and illegally here in the u s of a

may you become a slave

Lincoln wouldn't let the South secede because the North needed the revenues from cotton and tobacco. You must remember that the South had enormous agricultural productivity, namely in cotton and tobacco, and exported their goods to the industrialised nations of Europe. Thus, the loss of the South would have meant a great loss of tax revenue to the Union. Slavery, while the catalyst for the war, was not the real issue.

What's worse than a toothless Brit taig trying to tell us about our history?

Did I do that right Rana and Darla?

What's worse than a toothless Brit taig trying to tell us about our history?

Did I do that right Rana and Darla?

If I started calling you a poofter, turd smuggler or pillow biter, you would be rightfully angry. Yet you are perfectly happy to use a word that could get you killed or seriously maimed if you said it in the wrong place.

Last edited:
I noticed that Howey has this strange hobby of threatening people with banning's if they do not kiss his homosexual special ring.

Rabbit to Howey - you're fulla sh*t Howey.

Continue on.

OH CRAP!!
Now you're going to find yourself scutinized by the Mods, for not kowtowing to Howard. :eek2:

I care more about homosexuals than you do Professor Rana.

So which is the homo in your family? Wife? Kid? You?

There is a moderate gay community out here with spokespersons such as Elton John the entertainer. But they are being drowned out by the radical gay element and their supporting allies in the media.

Elton John is a "moderate gay"? Really?

If I started calling you a poofter, turd smuggler or pillow biter, you would be rightfully angry. Yet you are perfectly happy to use a word that could get you killed or seriously maimed if you said it in the wrong place.

I never heard of the first two, so I wouldn't give a shit. And I have no need to be called a "pillow biter", since your reference is to anal sex, which I and the majority of gay males don't participate in. Which furthers your ignorance.

Back