Is being gay a choice?

If being a deviant queer isn't a choice and the left believes evolution made us what we are, then it stands to reason that being queer is a genetic defect and is not normal.

The whole basis of evolution is to pass genes on to your progeny and since queers can't do that naturally they are obviously genetic defects.
And who said you had brains? A pile of rocks is smarter than you. Queers aren't anymore deviant than your choice of color of socks. And we're beyond "intelligent design" and creationism. The American Medical Association deems homosexuality as "normal variant", and I trust them farther than I would trust you. The question becomes, how are you normal. It's not normal to be racist or bigoted. Who peed on you as a child?

That's not what I said or implied. Go look what I was directly responding to again.
Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post

BS. Then having heterosexual sex is also "a choice".

You:
Yeah....it is. Are you people retarded?

What did I miss?

So how does that translate to today's queers? Come on Darwin. What are queers doing to propagate the species today?

Apparently brains aren't required to be a mod

Hey, I'll answer that. We aren't contributing to overpopulation. When resources get scarce, wars happen, numbnuts.

If you believe that it is responsible for man in his current form, maybe.

But it would appear you want it both ways. Maybe that makes you bisexual.

It isn't a choice, but it isnt a genetic aberration. You are just trolling now.

Where is the documentation which will support your opinion (and not truth)?

I worked with one too. It seems to be a deep rooted issue such as; I want to be my mom because my dad was a bastard.

Maybe not always, but I don't do gay.....I'm just discussing it as if I can understand it by typing about it on the internet lol.

He came here when he was less than a year old...don't think those opinions were formed yet.

I don't "do" gay either. But I do believe that it's more than choice for most.

I will agree with you. Even if they were born that way, they could still choose not to be. It's what they have been doing for years. Humans always adapt to surroundings.

The far Right Wing tend to have a Biker theme. Have you noticed that a large portion of gays are wearing biker gear? Black leather......spikes.........and they call each other "bears" instead of gays......

I don't understand gays because I'm not gay. But I'm not forced to. And I'm not going to force them to understand me...

Uh, "bears" are chunky "hirsute" gay men....not leathermen or S&M 'ers. You're confused. Some bears "choose" to wear leather.

Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post

BS. Then having heterosexual sex is also "a choice".

You:
Yeah....it is. Are you people retarded?

What did I miss?

you said I claimed sexual orientation was a choice. I did not do that. I said participating in sex acts is a choice, which it obviously is.

Uh, "bears" are chunky "hirsute" gay men....not leathermen or S&M 'ers. You're confused. Some bears "choose" to wear leather.

I noticed that. I think he's a little confused or relying on misbegotten stereotypes.

you said I claimed sexual orientation was a choice. I did not do that. I said participating in sex acts is a choice, which it obviously is.

Again, another misunderstanding, this time with Poet.

According to scientific research, there are also physical differences in the brain between straights and gays...

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1815538,00.html

Of courese. We're smarter and more creative!

I noticed that. I think he's a little confused or relying on misbegotten stereotypes.

Again, another misunderstanding, this time with Poet.

Of courese. We're smarter and more creative!

Did you read the article? Apparently straight men's hemispheres of their brain aren't symmetrical... one side is larger than the other. Straight women's hemispheres are the same size.

A gay man's brain, according to the study...is similar to a straight woman's and a gay woman's is similar to a straight man's.

There were also differences in the hypothalamus... which has nothing at all to do with sexuality, but is different just the same.

I just think that lends credence to the "born with it" thing.

Re: Is being gay a choi

you are stupid. So stupid you conflate sexual orientation with the act of having sex.

You are stupid. So stupid that you deem that homosexuals should either have sex with the opposite sex or go celibate.

Let me ask you slick....what skin is it off your nose?

Slapped any women lately?

Really? I had you on ignore, but I see you couldn't resist "coming for me". No, actually, I don't go around "slapping women"....you're not here. Still working at the correctional facility? You should be head janitor by now. You don't want to start up with me again. I'm stronger. And I just finished watching "Django Unchained". I'm not the one...run along and play with the other little racists.

Really? I had you on ignore, but I see you couldn't resist "coming for me". No, actually, I don't go around "slapping women"....you're not here. Still working at the correctional facility? You should be head janitor by now. You don't want to start up with me again. I'm stronger.

Odd that you would bring up "correctional facility"; seeing as how so many of them are full of men who also thought it was OK to slap an "uppity woman", which you've admitted a proclivity for.

Really? I had you on ignore, but I see you couldn't resist "coming for me". No, actually, I don't go around "slapping women"....you're not here. Still working at the correctional facility? You should be head janitor by now. You don't want to start up with me again. I'm stronger. And I just finished watching "Django Unchained". I'm not the one...run along and play with the other little racists.

He works at a correctional facility?

He works at a correctional facility?
I dunno...it's been since Xmas since I've been here. He could have switched to Arby's, by now. But nothing else has changed....he's still the racist, bigoted, homophobe, he's always been....having to stoop to disclosing forum members personal info, in lieu of debate and discourse. I'm not playing that game this time.

I dunno...it's been since Xmas since I've been here. He could have switched to Arby's, by now. But nothing else has changed....he's still the racist, bigoted, homophobe, he's always been....having to stoop to disclosing forum members personal info, in lieu of debate and discourse. I'm not playing that game this time.

I just always find it very dumb when government workers take an anti-government stance.... as if every other job is unnecessary and will be cut but theirs. I have a co-worker like that...used to be our harp player when we were a trio.

I told him, you know you're voting yourself out of a job...right? He said no....they'll go after the big wigs first...I then reminded him that they didn't get to be big wigs without connections... he still doesn't listen.

Back