Is being gay a choice?

Odd that you would bring up "correctional facility"; seeing as how so many of them are full of men who also thought it was OK to slap an "uppity woman", which you've admitted a proclivity for.
LOL. Not odd at all. And you, once again, are confused. I was pointing out your "blue collar existence, and the intellect (or the lack thereof) required for it. I don't go around "slapping women" (at least, "literally"), and I never admitted I have a proclivity for such. I'm the one that is "uppity", in any event. Your brain is 'scrambled", per usual. LOL

What does being black have to do with it you racist, homosexual, elitist, libtard

Bitch, please. I just saw "Django Unchained", last night, and you have the unmitigated gall to ask me that question with all of those qualifiers? Fuck you. You don't know me.
About patriot66
Interests
Golf, weightlifting
Occupation Production Supervisor

Do you know how utterly "useless" an individual you have to be to list "golf" and "weightlifting" as 'Interests" on a political debate forum?
Do you know how ordinary and plebian you have to be to have an occupation of "production supervisor"?
You don't have the wits to attempt to match yours with mine. Dismissed.

then explain why the left applies so much energy to demanding that everyone attends to the question of who can marry?.......

Because it's about equality, and you and no one else will interfere with our (gays) achieving it. And it's not so much the left applying so much energy, as the audacity of you and others seeking to deny us.

I don't even mind if they call it marriage, so long as I can ignore it......it's when they try to use the law to compel recognition that I get pissed off......

Then you must be in a state of perpetual "pissed", because there are many laws to ignore, which don't coincide with your narrow view of the world. How stupid.

Because it's about equality, and you and no one else will interfere with our (gays) achieving it. And it's not so much the left applying so much energy, as the audacity of you and others seeking to deny us.

So would you attempt to compel religious institutions to conduct same sex marriages in churches?

Bitch, please. I just saw "Django Unchained", last night, and you have the unmitigated gall to ask me that question with all of those qualifiers? Fuck you. You don't know me.
About patriot66
Interests
Golf, weightlifting

Do you know how utterly "useless" an individual you have to be to list "golf" and "weightlifting" as 'Interests" on a political debate forum?
Do you know how ordinary and plebian you have to be to have an occupation of "production supervisor"?

I am always amazed to see some on the left proclaim their "solidarity" with the 99% and then turn around and e dismissive and derisive toward what they do just because they don't share the same ideological vision. Maybe some lefties should say "I only support poor people who agree with me"

So would you attempt to compel religious institutions to conduct same sex marriages in churches?

WTF? They already do, moron. It has nothing to do with compelling anyone to do anything. If one church won't do it, another one will. Duh.

WTF? They already do, moron. It has nothing to do with compelling anyone to do anything. If one church won't do it, another one will. Duh.

I didn't ask you that, I asked if you would seek for churches to be compelled to conduct same sex marriages. IF churches want to do willingly then I have no objections. I see that your vacation from here has not done anything for your temperament.

I am always amazed to see some on the left proclaim their "solidarity" with the 99% and then turn around and e dismissive and derisive toward what they do just because they don't share the same ideological vision. Maybe some lefties should say "I only support poor people who agree with me"

How pedestrian and small-minded could you be? I suggest that any forum member who addresses their initial post as follows:
Quote Originally Posted by patriot66

What does being black have to do with it you racist, homosexual, elitist, libtard

has not only "issues", but deserves to be investigated, as to their proclivities, education level, occupation or "interests" to gain insight into their mental disturbance.

About patriot66
Interests
Golf, weightlifting

And there is the elitist, the one who can't spell plebeian! I would never engage you in a battle of wits, you come unarmed. I work hard and earn a living, shame on me. I also teach!

I didn't ask you that, I asked if you would seek for churches to be compelled to conduct same sex marriages. IF churches want to do willingly then I have no objections. I see that your vacation from here has not done anything for your temperament.

The answer is 'No", and resoundingly so. Churches are free to conduct sacraments as they see fit. I wouldn't attend a church that isn't supportive of me (as I have done in the past). Christ preached "tolerance and love", above all else. Many churches are missing those qualities and therefore, are not representative of Christ'' teachings.
As for my "vacation" (self-imposed), my temperament wasn't at issue.....I'm still the same bitch I was before.

Really? What physical evidence do you have that God designed you? Can you show me the plan? If you can, can you explain why did he design veins and arteries in front of the retina, where they disrupt vision, instead of behind it? Why was the larnyx designed in such a high position when a lower design would reduce chocking? In fact, why did God design the pharnyx which houses both the esophogus and larnyx? Wouldn't the better design be to seperate them which would prevent choking completely? Why did he/she design the female pelvis to small for a human baby's head? Why did he design hip joints laterally in humans when more joints or medially located hip joints would be more affective at bearing weight? Why did God design pre-absecessed teeth that cannot be used for mastication (e.g. wisdom teeth)? Why did he design our spine with same vertebral segmentation for quadrapeds when we are bipedal? Why didn't God design us to synthasize our own vitamen C like almost all other animals? Why did he design congenital diseases and genetic disorders? Why did God design muscles to attach to our ears that can't move the ears?

The human body, in it's complexity is evidence enough! You will never agree but he asked for an opinion I gave mine if he or you do not like the answer don't ask the question simply to flame people

The answer is 'No", and resoundingly so. Churches are free to conduct sacraments as they see fit. I wouldn't attend a church that isn't supportive of me (as I have done in the past). Christ preached "tolerance and love", above all else. Many churches are missing those qualities and therefore, are not representative of Christ'' teachings.
As for my "vacation" (self-imposed), my temperament wasn't at issue.....I'm still the same bitch I was before.

Christ also taught repentance of sins, homosexuality is sin, as is supporting abortion.

And there is the elitist, the one who can't spell plebeian! I would never engage you in a battle of wits, you come unarmed. I work hard and earn a living, shame on me. I also teach!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plebian
plebian

1533 (n.), 1566 (adj.), from L. plebius "of the common people," from plebes "the common people" (as opposed to patricians, etc.), perhaps from PIE base *ple- "to be full" (see plenary). Slang shortening pleb is attested from 1865 (see plebe).

As a student of Latin, for four years, I knew what I was writing, when I wrote it.
Writing is my profession now, and often, I'm paid for it.
Again, you don't know me....stop pretending that you do.
And you're not special....many folks "work hard and earn a living". You don't get "brownie points" for doing what is expected of everyone. You teach? Heaven help your students.

how do you come to that conclusion

i have not seen any mention of requiring religious institutions to perform marriages that are contrary to their beliefs

The human body, in it's complexity is evidence enough! You will never agree but he asked for an opinion I gave mine if he or you do not like the answer don't ask the question simply to flame people

Why did he design an adult recreation area right next to a toxic waste outlet?

how do you come to that conclusion

i have not seen any mention of requiring religious institutions to perform marriages that are contrary to their beliefs

Because when gay adoption was made legal in the UK, Labour insisted that all adoption agencies should be covered by the new law. This resulted in some Catholic agencies closing down rather than comply. There is a fear, over here anyway, that sooner or later compulsion will be sought for same sex marriage in church, in the name of the great God known as equality.

Christ also taught repentance of sins, homosexuality is sin, as is supporting abortion.

Homosexuality was "a sin", according to the Old Testament, in the Levitical Code....it's also a sin to each shellfish and pork, according to it....and my guess is you have no problem with a ham sandwich or shrimp salad. And according to Paul, who is rumored to have been a latent homosexual and misogynist; Christ didn't mention it, so it must not have been of such salvation-shaking importance. In any event, that is what I believe, and am free to.
And newsflash...abortion is not a sin.
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/abortion.html

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2008/10/bibles-guide-to-abortion.html

Back