I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just admitted in post 162 that you have. Are you lying now, or were you lying then?

You are no longer anonymous on the internet, sir. My slander is aimed squarely at your true person. *shrug*

I admitted nothing of the sort... I asked you is that silliness was your "plan".

and your slander comes from behind the anonymity of the internet. you do not have the courage to show yourself.

you inferred innuendos... I did not imply them... what you read between the lines is all about you and YOUR hatred...

And the fact remains, you DID repeat insults about my father and have NEVER apologized for them.

Anyone familiar with your history knows exactly how you infer your past insults and twist the truth. Again, you simply don't have the balls to post things plainly.

And again, I apologized for insulting your father after you apologized for insulting my young son in a sexually disgusting way. After you then repeated your disgusting sexual insults about my young son, I leveled my insults against your father, and neither one of us has apologized for round two, and I am committed to never doing so.

By the way my son turns 17 soon and is really starting to hulk up so sleep tight and pleasant dreams in po-dunk Maine. *shrug*

I admitted nothing of the sort... I asked you is that silliness was your "plan".

and your slander comes from behind the anonymity of the internet. you do not have the courage to show yourself.
Only a fool would reveal themselves and lose the advantage of surprise. :)

Obviously your father never taught you not to mess with folks you don't know; that's OK because The Southern Man is a good teacher.

LMAO....and you do...

LOL, you went on a rampage when someone outed some of your posts to your church and almost whenever anyone mentions your real ID or info, you ask that said post be deleted..... ya hypocrite ninny

LMAO....and you do...

LOL, you went on a rampage when someone outed some of your posts to your church and almost whenever anyone mentions your real ID or info, you ask that said post be deleted..... ya hypocrite ninny

I am not anonymous. You know because you found me and my jobsite on the internet.

Post your real name and the link to YOUR lawfirm and let me go check it out....

I dare ya.... ya hypocrite ninny.:pke:

Except of course that you were inside of a floating steel tub, far from any conflict, and now you're gleefully milking the teat of the US government while supporting the dismantling of the Constitution through Obama policies. You're also planning your retirement outside of the US, spending those dollars in Mexico, that is of course until you get sick then you'll be milking the VA system or some bullshit Obama system. *shrug*
You know what? He earned that shit. You and nobody else has a right to question ANYONE'S service. If he did his time and retired then he as the right to do with his pension what he wants. I''m so tired of hearing people talk about how others don't support the troops, and then when someone that you don't like served , and the NAVY is service, you denigrate that service. I don't recall if you served, but if you did, you should hang your head in shame for denigrating a fellow veteran's service, and if you didn't SHUT THE FUCK UP! It is a veteran thing and you wouldn't underfuckingstand!

I am not anonymous. You know because you found me and my jobsite on the internet.

Post your real name and the link to YOUR lawfirm and let me go check it out....

I dare ya.... ya hypocrite ninny.:pke:

you're such a fucking liar....you know full well it was given to me, but i'm not going down this road again you idiot

you come to slo buddy boy, just like you told everyone when they asked you about where you live, you told them to come to maine and you would give them the info, i've offered you the same you lying sack of buffalo turd....you threatened my home with violence, i would be careful about asking any more information about me or i will consider every single thing between us null and void. you are very close to no longer having any privilege from me as it becomes necessary for me to defend myself against your lies.

think long and hard about resurrecting the feud asshole....be wise and let it be

you're such a fucking liar....you know full well it was given to me, but i'm not going down this road again you idiot

you come to slo buddy boy, just like you told everyone when they asked you about where you live, you told them to come to maine and you would give them the info, i've offered you the same you lying sack of buffalo turd....you threatened my home with violence, i would be careful about asking any more information about me or i will consider every single thing between us null and void. you are very close to no longer having any privilege from me as it becomes necessary for me to defend myself against your lies.

think long and hard about resurrecting the feud asshole....be wise and let it be

I don't see how it matters HOW you found me... you and your posse of sick and twisted little perverts found me... good for you. Now... be a man... give ME YOUR name and the name of YOUR employer...then WE'LL be even.

or be a coward...

your pick.

oh...you're right, yurtie... I am sure that you and Michael Silvers "serve" your country as well as I did.

Ain't that America....huh?

let it be? ambulance chaser, chase thyself. :lmao:

so then it is your claim that ONLY those who serve in the military serve their country....is this right....your arrogant claim above is that YOU have served MORE or BETTER than i have because you served in the military...

I don't see how it matters HOW you found me... you and your posse of sick and twisted little perverts found me... good for you. Now... be a man... give ME YOUR name and the name of YOUR employer...then WE'LL be even.

or be a coward...

your pick.

why are you so obsessed with finding out my name and employer? you creepy internet stalker....

and to call me a coward simply reaffirms you threat of violence as i must be a coward to not give you my personal info you internet stalker. bring on maineman, come to cali with your threats of violence, you will regret it mr. badass behind a computer screen. tell you what, you want to talk big, why are you so chicken to have your church read your posts tough guy....

you're a pathetic drunk

why are you so obsessed with finding out my name and employer? you creepy internet stalker....

and to call me a coward simply reaffirms you threat of violence as i must be a coward to not give you my personal info you internet stalker. bring on maineman, come to cali with your threats of violence, you will regret it mr. badass behind a computer screen. tell you what, you want to talk big, why are you so chicken to have your church read your posts tough guy....

you're a pathetic drunk

I am not a stalker at all. I just thought that it would be nice if I had access to your worksite like you have access to mine. you can read about me and the things that I do... and you have done so... I guess you are worried about what I might find if I had similar access?

so then it is your claim that ONLY those who serve in the military serve their country....is this right....your arrogant claim above is that YOU have served MORE or BETTER than i have because you served in the military...

no... I am sure that, just like your creepy pal SM, you too have valiantly and bravely served your country simply by paying your income taxes.

thank you for your heroic service.

You know what? He earned that shit. You and nobody else has a right to question ANYONE'S service. If he did his time and retired then he as the right to do with his pension what he wants. I''m so tired of hearing people talk about how others don't support the troops, and then when someone that you don't like served , and the NAVY is service, you denigrate that service. I don't recall if you served, but if you did, you should hang your head in shame for denigrating a fellow veteran's service, and if you didn't SHUT THE FUCK UP! It is a veteran thing and you wouldn't underfuckingstand!
I don't denigrate the service just the man who denigrates those who didn't serve. :pke:

It's good enough for your hero Joe Biden.... *shrug*

I don't begrudge you your heroic service on behalf of our nation. I can't tell you how safe it made me feel knowing guys like you were back there at home, bravely paying those income taxes. Our nation was founded on the blood of brave patriots such as you. ;)

How are you coming on you studies of the New Testament?:pke:

I don't denigrate the service just the man who denigrates those who didn't serve. :pke:

I certainly do not denigrate those who did not serve.... only those who not only did not serve, but then chose to denigrate MY service and suggest that I did not earn or do not deserve my retirement benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back