I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which family member was I referring to if it was not your father? He was the only one mentioned during your drunken discussions with his ghost.

what family member you were referring to is anyone's guess. clearly, the quote in question did NOT apologize for your repeated insults of my father. sorry.

Most people don't think much about child sex fantasiers like you until they physically act. At that time I will present my evidence of your sickness, ******. *shrug*

so...let me get this straight... at such time that I may first sexually molest a child, you will present your evidence of my prior child sexual abuse? Do I have that right? :lmao:

Freeze in hell.

Except of course that you were inside of a floating steel tub, far from any conflict, and now you're gleefully milking the teat of the US government while supporting the dismantling of the Constitution through Obama policies. You're also planning your retirement outside of the US, spending those dollars in Mexico, that is of course until you get sick then you'll be milking the VA system or some bullshit Obama system. *shrug*

so... you do not think that navy retirees deserve their retirement benefits?

I DARE you to go down to your local legion hall and proudly state that opinion some friday night.... if you've got the balls to.

And how do YOU know where I served and how far away - or not - I was from any conflict?

Except of course that you were inside of a floating steel tub, far from any conflict, and now you're gleefully milking the teat of the US government while supporting the dismantling of the Constitution through Obama policies. You're also planning your retirement outside of the US, spending those dollars in Mexico, that is of course until you get sick then you'll be milking the VA system or some bullshit Obama system. *shrug*

Regardless, it was still more than you did in service to our country. Some backbone is better than none.

what family member you were referring to is anyone's guess. clearly, the quote in question did NOT apologize for your repeated insults of my father. sorry.
Again, the only family member that I ever mentioned was the same as the only one that you had ever mentioned- your father. Further, you accepted the apology then and had relatively civil discussions about politics for several months until you once again inferred a disgusting sexual innuendo about my young son.

Thus I have have turned the cheek but since God only gave me two I have run out of cheeks to turn.

My apology was good enough then, but not good enough now. This clearly proves your lie.

so... you do not think that navy retirees deserve their retirement benefits?

I DARE you to go down to your local legion hall and proudly state that opinion some friday night.... if you've got the balls to.

And how do YOU know where I served and how far away - or not - I was from any conflict?

Nice straw man, but of course what I stated was that you don't deserve the retirement benefits for the reasons stated earlier.

I know you were safe in a tub far from conflict otherwise you would have bragged about being somewhere different. Tell me, are you like your hero John Kerry and have at least two Purple Hearts from self-inflicted wounds?:)

Again, the only family member that I ever mentioned was the same as the only one that you had ever mentioned- your father. Further, you accepted the apology then and had relatively civil discussions about politics for several months until you once again inferred a disgusting sexual innuendo about my young son.

Thus I have have turned the cheek but since God only gave me two I have run out of cheeks to turn.

My apology was good enough then, but not good enough now. This clearly proves your lie.

you did not apologize for your insults to my father, and since that tentative rapprochement, you have repeated them. that's a fact. And what YOU chose to infer from my words has a lot to do with what is going on in YOUR head and is not necessarily what I implied. What you chose to read between the lines of my writing is your OWN composition.

Nice straw man, but of course what I stated was that you don't deserve the retirement benefits for the reasons stated earlier.

I know you were safe in a tub far from conflict otherwise you would have bragged about being somewhere different. Tell me, are you like your hero John Kerry and have at least two Purple Hearts from self-inflicted wounds?:)

again... you don't know squat about my service... and are you now saying that any military retiree who choses to live abroad does not deserve his retirement benefits?

you did not apologize for your insults to my father, and since that tentative rapprochement, you have repeated them. that's a fact. And what YOU chose to infer from my words has a lot to do with what is going on in YOUR head and is not necessarily what I implied. What you chose to read between the lines of my writing is your OWN composition.
You don't have the balls to repeat what you state in PMs so you use inferences - that's well documented. I repeated insults to your father because you repeated disgusting sexual innuendos about my young son. *shrug*

again... you don't know squat about my service... and are you now saying that any military retiree who choses to live abroad does not deserve his retirement benefits?
Nice straw man but that was merely one of the accusations laid against you. *shrug*

You don't have the balls to repeat what you state in PMs so you use inferences - that's well documented. I repeated insults to your father because you repeated disgusting sexual innuendos about my young son. *shrug*

you inferred innuendos... I did not imply them... what you read between the lines is all about you and YOUR hatred...

And the fact remains, you DID repeat insults about my father and have NEVER apologized for them.

I haven't lied about anything. I have never EVER sexually molested anyone - child or adult - in my entire life.

It is easy for you to slander behind the anonymity of the internet, ain't it?
You just admitted in post 162 that you have. Are you lying now, or were you lying then?

You are no longer anonymous on the internet, sir. My slander is aimed squarely at your true person. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back