Jan 6th "Thug" called the "Praying Grandma" convicted...

Stop fucking lying Damo

images

I just read through this whole thread. I did not see Damo “defend” this lady or say, or even imply that her conviction is somehow wrongful. I did see a compare and contrast between people who would applaud this lady’s conviction and defend the dropped charges in many of the BLM protest situations. That’s what I see.

Yes, but he failed to provide any evidence for the strawman claim that any folks think that burning other folks' properties is "mostly peaceful protest" that nobody should face any consequences.

FLOL

Damocles please quote ANYONE here saying the "mostly peaceful protesters", were the ones who "burned property"?

You are such a derp. Jan 6th was MOSTLY people who protested legally. That is true. But those who were not peaceful and entered the Capital should be charged and convicted.

During the Antifa riots, most of the people were protesting legally and not burning property. But those who did should be peaceful.

And yet you Damo, felt the need to LIE and suggest, those you hate who are left of Magats were calling those who burned property the mostly peaceful ones', when NO ONE did.

You are a liar Damo and that is a fact.

Pure hysterical hyperbole on his part.

I've said it before as i do not think Damo purposely lies for the Magat cause, as someone like Marjorie Greene does.

Damo is the Mark. The person the lies are directed at to deceive. And he is the perfect mark.

Time and again he PROVES he has swallowed the Magat talking point, and believes it, even when it is ridiculous and wrong.

So when Magats spread the lie that no one left of them wanted people 'burning property' prosecuted, he buys it. He then posts with his righteous and misguided rage about it.

He simply cannot help himself.

I just read through this whole thread. I did not see Damo “defend” this lady or say, or even imply that her conviction is somehow wrongful. I did see a compare and contrast between people who would applaud this lady’s conviction and defend the dropped charges in many of the BLM protest situations. That’s what I see.

Hmmmmm.....unless I'm reading his response incorrectly, it seemed to me like he was implying that the first posters who responded to this thread thought that burning property was a "mostly peaceful protest," and that "nobody should face any consequences."

I was one of those respondents. I have never felt either of those things, or believed anything like that.

It was a strawman.

Hmmmmm.....unless I'm reading his response incorrectly, it seemed to me like he was implying that the first posters who responded to this thread thought that burning property was a "mostly peaceful protest," and that "nobody should face any consequences."

I was one of those respondents. I have never felt either of those things, or believed anything like that.

It was a strawman.

He got himself cornered then lashed out with made up outrage. I know he is not a trumpper, but he plays the trumpper game.

It was a strawman.

no.

you think it.

He got himself cornered then lashed out with made up outrage. I know he is not a trumpper, but he plays the trumpper game.

This is exactly right.

It wasn't a solid premise to start with. Woman breaks law, woman is held accountable to the rule of law. There is no controversy there.

This is exactly right.

It wasn't a solid premise to start with. Woman breaks law, woman is held accountable to the rule of law. There is no controversy there.

In a Trump way of thinking... there is plenty of controversy when that woman is seen as supporting him.

well, there was that thing on the cross......

Oh, you mean his kid. That Jesus guy.

So, which one of those three dudes was she praying to? One, two or all three? Wait, the three of them aren’t really three, are they? The three of them are really one. Or are they?

One got Mary pregnant.
One is the kid.
One is top dog.

Yet, they’re all the same.

Cuckoo for cocopuffs!

Your reading comprehension needs help then.

What Damo did, and it is undeniable, was stuff a strawman.

It is fact and true that of the massive amounts of people who attended Jan6th porests and the Antifa protests only a percentage of them engaged in rioting, property destruction and other crimes.

Thus it is accurate in both instances, to identify that the events were constituted of 'mostly peaceful protestors', and people do over BOTH protests.

What you DO NOT see, on either side, is people deny the crowds were 'mostly peaceful', but Damo lies and equates that comment on the Antifa riots with the people who 'burned property'.

IT is simply a lie to pretend that the comment 'mostly peaceful' was being used to describe those 'burning property' and NOT to describe the greater numbers who were not and who were 'mostly peaceful'.

he constantly falls for the Trump propaganda, and then has an absolutely predictable reaction when it is pointed out to him that he did. That is anger and to say others are gaslighting.

he used the same words to describe any of us who believe the economy is doing well. We are being gaslighted by the media and should not believe the data and facts and instead should only listen to how people 'feel' about the economy.

So the same folks who think that burning other folks' properties is "mostly peaceful protest" that nobody should face any consequences for alternatively say that when a lady breaks nothing, does no damage and leaves she should face the full penalty of law because she made the fatal mistake of disagreeing with leftists...

I'm glad her attorneys are appealing, I wonder how it will turn out. I also wonder if Jarod would object if this "Thug" got a pardon? (Which was my original question, ay?)

What part of "mostly peaceful" do you not understand? Burning property is the part that is NOT mostly peaceful.
People that are walking on the street and sidewalks are not committing a crime. Most of the people that were protesting in the BLM protests did not burn property or commit crimes. That would make the protests mostly peaceful since the majority didn't commit a crime. No one has said that the burning of the police station in Minneapolis was mostly peaceful. But the vastly larger group of people that marched and then went home 2 hours before the police station was burned were peaceful.

Why would she need a pardon? Most misdemeanor crimes committed by first offenders get no jail time. The maximum jail time for a misdemeanor is 1 year. She decided she wanted to fight this in court instead of pleading guilty to what she admits she did. The problem for her is that she is getting bad legal advice. No one has the right to illegally enter building to pray. She admits she entered the Capitol to protest. That is what she is charged with doing, picketing in the Capitol.

he constantly falls for the Trump propaganda, and then has an absolutely predictable reaction when it is pointed out to him that he did. That is anger and to say others are gaslighting.

he used the same words to describe any of us who believe the economy is doing well. We are being gaslighted by the media and should not believe the data and facts and instead should only listen to how people 'feel' about the economy.

He is however one of the few who do not go off on insults and at least tries to provide some legit argument. He does slide to the propaganda often.

He is however one of the few who do not go off on insults and at least tries to provide some legit argument. He does slide to the propaganda often.

Being cordial as you lie and gaslight is not a virtue, imo. BUt to each their own.

His entire schtick of 'I am not a Trumper' as he goes on his sole dishonest rants about everything Biden and left rings as true as Terry's recent post stating the court cases against Trump were the last straw that changed his vote and now he was definitely going to support Trump.

They only fool themselves with their lies.

Back