Jan 6th "Thug" called the "Praying Grandma" convicted...

So the same folks who think that burning other folks' properties is "mostly peaceful protest" that nobody should face any consequences for alternatively say that when a lady breaks nothing, does no damage and leaves she should face the full penalty of law because she made the fatal mistake of disagreeing with leftists...

I'm glad her attorneys are appealing, I wonder how it will turn out. I also wonder if Jarod would object if this "Thug" got a pardon? (Which was my original question, ay?)

Therein lies the flaw in your argument.

It's NOT the same people who believe both. But this is a typical right wing tactic to deceive and misinform.

She entered the capital, stayed 10 minutes to pray, then left...

Is this the kind of thug you are talking about, Jarod?

https://coloradosun.com/2024/04/05/rebecca-lavrenz-falcon-jan-6-riot/
Not a thug, but certainly a convicted criminal. I doubt her sentence will be very long and will be just. The fact she went to trial instead of fessing up and pleading guilty will probably work against her.

From the link: “” Lavrenz was arrested Dec. 19, 2022, in Denver after tipsters alerted the FBI she was part of the crowd that breached the Capitol. In an interview with federal authorities, Lavrenz said she spent 10 minutes inside the Capitol, according to court documents.

Investigators confirmed her account by reviewing surveillance footage that shows Lavrenz in a red scarf and a white hat among the crowd of hundreds of rioters illegally entering and picketing inside the building.

Her sentencing date was not immediately available in federal court records

So the same folks who think that burning other folks' properties is "mostly peaceful protest" that nobody should face any consequences for alternatively say that when a lady breaks nothing, does no damage and leaves she should face the full penalty of law because she made the fatal mistake of disagreeing with leftists...

I'm glad her attorneys are appealing, I wonder how it will turn out. I also wonder if Jarod would object if this "Thug" got a pardon? (Which was my original question, ay?)
Convict all criminals.

Never read the "left behind" series? It isn't a millennial thing, it's something the Pentecostals have preached for ages and ages.

Pentecostalism hasn't been around for "ages and ages." The whole idea of the Rapture is from America, around the turn of century. It has not existed for "ages and ages."

Pentecostalism hasn't been around for "ages and ages." The whole idea of the Rapture is from America, around the turn of century. It has not existed for "ages and ages."
19th century by a guy named Darby, if my recall serves me.

Ugh... ages... as in longer than a few generations... nobody alive remembers its creation... we all read about it... being pedantic is not a superpower it just makes you look like a jack wad.

If this is really in the Bible, why did no one discover it for almost 2,000 years? The Bible is well studied, by a lot of people.

Ugh... ages... as in longer than a few generations.

Four or five generations ago... Is that a few? Besides, religions tend to go back thousands of years. The "New" Testament is almost 2,000 years old. This is more in the range of 100 years old.

nobody alive remembers its creation.

There are people alive today who have met people alive when it was created.

If this is really in the Bible, why did no one discover it for almost 2,000 years? The Bible is well studied, by a lot of people.

Four or five generations ago... Is that a few? Besides, religions tend to go back thousands of years. The "New" Testament is almost 2,000 years old. This is more in the range of 100 years old.

There are people alive today who have met people alive when it was created.

Yet what I said was generally accurate, nobody alive today remembers it, you are simply "upset" over word choices in a conversation. You are just being pedantic about my wording. I get it you "need" to feel like you "got me"... I'm sorry I added "and ages"... Do you feel better now?

Yet what I said was generally accurate, nobody alive today remembers it

No one alive today remembered the Gospel of Judas, until it was found. The Rapture is a well remembered ideology, because it is not ages old. It is relatively recent.

Put another way, if it is ages old wisdom, it was somehow missed during all those ages, and has only been discovered in the modern era.

Again the story is better than you anticipate, the last part is just an added bonus. Learning things is never a bad thing IMHO.

You have faith, and I respect that. But the rest of us do not have faith in what you have faith in. That does not make you wrong, but it does mean we disagree about what is right.

Back