Jon Stewart is the new Bill Maher.

No one reads a debate transcript (and it would not be the good for Biden anyway). They watch. Nixon found that out the hard way, and every single person who has participated in a televised debate since then knows that how you appear is crucial. The debate was an opportunity to destroy Trump. That opportunity is gone, and it is gone because the candidate did not meet the moment. I believe age and cognitive ability played a part in why he didn't. Biden should have listened and responded to Trump instead of reciting a list of his accomplishments. And someone needs to tell him to stop saying 'Number one'. It looks like he's reading off a list. I know this upsets you, but my concerns, as a person who voted for Biden in the primary, are not just me trying to be cool. They are legitimate, and I guarantee you that many others in Congress are concerned but need to tow the line. I don't blame them. But this is a crisis, and it has not gone away. Don't blame me, and don't blame the press. This discussion is happening because Biden blew it in the debate.
Go read what was actually said that night

SO Christie where is Dr. Cannard's report. Why not include them? What is O'Connor hiding.

OK I also HATE what the demented moron has done to the border.
Here's a present for you, EW. Don't say I've never done you any favors.

File a Complaint Against a Health Professional or Facility in DC

You can get the other magas together and file a malpractice complaint against the Biden doctors. It's touching that you believe Biden's not getting the proper level of care, so this might be the remedy. Be sure to let us know how it turns out.

Ironic those aging buffoons trashing Biden for being old.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....... those two leftists served you well for many years.... now you take a dump on them..... ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Next will be Stephen Colbert?

House Minority Speaker Jeffries stated he supports Biden. He just held a leadership meeting with Democratic leaders.

So, for you punks still bashing Biden--fuck off. You are trying to harm the Democratic Party.
Biden is to fucking old to run another term

He would do the same thing if you dared disagree with him. I guess we have complete nut jobs too.

I don’t believe there is a more thoughtful and articulate liberal poster here than me. And yet I’ve been savaged for simply expressing concern. I will not be blindly loyal. That’s what Trump supporters do. Sad.
Bottom line:
I believe Biden is certainly still capable of getting the job done, especially with the right staff and scheduling.

Politics is rarely about competence or ability. This is about perception, and Joe doesn't look well. He will not inspire the youth vote, which is going to either hand the nation to terrorists, or give Dems a fighting chance to rule both houses and the White House.

People who are taking this personally are just not thinking it through. Dems should be crafting a way to give Biden a hero's sendoff that he rightly deserves, and guarantee that the nominee will continue Biden's platforms.

Bottom line:
I believe Biden is certainly still capable of getting the job done, especially with the right staff and scheduling.

Politics is rarely about competence or ability. This is about perception, and Joe doesn't look well. He will not inspire the youth vote, which is going to either hand the nation to terrorists, or give Dems a fighting chance to rule both houses and the White House.

People who are taking this personally are just not thinking it through. Dems should be crafting a way to give Biden a hero's sendoff that he rightly deserves, and guarantee that the nominee will continue Biden's platforms.
Gosh, the only rational view is yours. Thanks for blessing us with your presence.

Back