Jon Stewart is the new Bill Maher.

Then we have Kamala remember

How you gonna step over HER to pick someone new the PEOPLE didn’t vote for?
I'd vote for Kamala! I'll vote for Biden if he's still on the ticket - I just fear he's not going to win after everyone saw him poop the bed at the end of June.

They do, but polls are often way off.

Collins in Maine was supposed to lose by 10 points.

She won handily.

IF I bother to pay attention to a poll, I find the sampling and I can see exactly what result was desired.

538 which compiles and analyzes polls rather than conducting them has been effective. It correctly predicted the outcome in every state in the Obama/Romney election. It missed Hillary's electoral defeat, as did they all. I remember seeing a post mortem of what went wrong, don't remember what it was.
Also, we didn't have a "primary". No serious Democrat challenged Biden. Even the Republicans had debates (to be fair, they all quickly dropped out and kissed trump's ass).
Right, some of the turnouts were in the ten percent range.

Fairly common with an incumbent, but there was a solid 14% that opted for 'someone else'.

High percentage of young voters. That has tripled post debate. Maybe worse in that demographic.
Primary chose Biden. Corporate Democrats will not succeed in their coup attempt.

538 which compiles and analyzes polls rather than conducting them has been effective. It correctly predicted the outcome in every state in the Obama/Romney election. It missed Hillary's electoral defeat, as did they all. I remember seeing a post mortem of what went wrong, don't remember what it was.
I think we need to use a pre/post trump era when analyzing polling. 1/2 of the electorate is now bombarded with reality show nonsense every day of their lives. It's a whole new era of politics.

I think a lot of people purposely lie now when taking the time to be polled. I know 538 analyzes quality polling sites, but I want to read the questions and see the sampling for myself.

Primary chose Biden. Corporate Democrats will not succeed in their coup attempt.
A solid 14% chose 'somebody else'. For exactly what we witnessed during the debate. Losing 14% of likely Democrat voters is bad enough. That number is triple now.

A solid 14% chose 'somebody else'. For exactly what we witnessed during the debate. Losing 14% of likely Democrat voters is bad enough. That number is triple now.
Then why did he win the primary?

I’m beginning to doubt your loyalty to a Democratic win

Back