Kansas! Even in Kansas…

It's democracy in action- AND COMMON SENSE IN ACTION.

It is also a lesson ON DEMOCRACY ITSELF- to be learned IN ACTION. IT'S CALLED A VOTING AND VOCAL MAJORITY!

LEARN TO RESPECT IT- Realize when your policies are not on the same side of the people- ALWAYS Align your policies and priorities along with the VOCAL AND VOTING MAJORITY- OR THE CRYING TOWELS AND BUTT-HURT CREAM WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE BATHROOM ON ELECTION NIGHT!

The nerve of you idiots that want to make abortions illegal think that a Lop-sided Supreme Court led by EXTREME RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN ACTIVISTS can just take away the rights of women- WHEN 90% of Americans agree that women should have the right to choose. Have you ever heard of a BRIDGE-TOO-FAR?

HELLO- Some RED STATES LED BY TRUMPTARDED GOVERNORS have crossed it! YOU TRUMPTARDED RED-STATE TROUBLE-MAKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN NATIONALISTS!

EXPECT EXECUTIVE ACTIONS NOW TO PROTECT WOMEN'S RIGHTS- UNTIL CONGRESS CREATES A BILL AND MAKES ABORTIONS LEGAL ACROSS ALL 50 STATES ONCE-AND-FOR-ALL!

The minority party- DOES NOT RULE OVER THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE! NOT FOR LONG!

THAT IS NOT DEMOCRACY AND THE CITIZENS WILL CORRECT THE PROBLEM THE NEXT TIME THEY GET A CHANCE TO VOTE!

DUH! COMMON SENSE!

mic-drop-captain-obvious.gif

Shut the fuck up arsewipe, I support abortion ffs!!!!!

I would like to see the situation where abortions are legal in the first trimester, as they are in most of Europe, and all abortions are chemically induced obviating the need for surgical intervention. The UK is the odd man out where terminations are allowed up to the 24th week, which is far too long and well beyond viability.

Last edited:
its always an unborn child until the moment it is born.......did you mean to ask me when it becomes a child?.......the moment it has DNA that distinguishes it from the mother and the father......you know, the point it becomes an individual living human being.......
Its a distinct human being from conception. People that say otherwise are anti-science. Abortion kills the life of a distinct human being.

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
its always an unborn child until the moment it is born.......did you mean to ask me when it becomes a child?.......the moment it has DNA that distinguishes it from the mother and the father......you know, the point it becomes an individual living human being.......
You still haven’t addressed exactly when that is.

what part of what you quoted are you too simple minded to understand?.....

Over and over you keep using the term "unborn".

UNborn = NOT BORN = NOT YET ALIVE.
Science disagrees with you. And if it isn't alive directing the production of its own proteins and hormones exactly why is it necessary to kill it? If it isn't alive it isn't going to grow.

Translation: You are unable to keep up with anyone who's IQ exceeds 60.

lol....and yet I've made you look like a moron every time you post...

I take that back......I really don't deserve the credit for that.......YOU make you look like a moron every time you post.....

Exactly. The vast majority of PP clinics do NOT do abortions. They do STD testing, cancer screening, education, they provide treatment for disease, and contraceptives for pregnancy prevention. But because they've been vilified by Reichwing politicians and media for so long, idiots like Toxic TOP think they're evil, as you said. She's lying about "working with" them, btw, but you knew that.
Good they will be unaffected by the recent SCOTUS ruling.

never a good idea to remove a right that is settled law. It simply adds more distracted time on cultural issues.
In certain situations it IS a burden on women to get a safe affordable abortion. 15 weeks with exceptions for rape and incest seems doable,but the numbers will always be contested by someone

Kansas doesn't want their legislature to waste time on abortion regs/bans
So they let it be and are telling representatives to work on everyday problems instead

Of course, I’m not asking in reference to miscarriages. The topic is abortions. I’m also not asking about the pro-choice stance. I’m asking about the pro-life viewpoint.

When does that life actually begin? That seems to be the crux of the matter, regardless of whether it’s rape, incest or any other cause of pregnancy.
What is the difference between a woman who miscarries and loses her baby at two months and the women who purposefully terminates her baby's life at two months? Both are unborn babies whose life process has begun...and ended... When do you think life "begins"? Such a wonderful "mystery" to discuss, with many differing views....all with their own "merits"...So... What's wrong with supporting a goal to drastically reduce the number of terminations at any stage of life...unless there's medical necessity....Abortion should not be used as birth control...Nothing wrong with supporting that belief, either...is there? Common sense says that if a baby is not wanted don't create one...then it won't be necessary to end one...

What is the difference between a woman who miscarries and loses her baby at two months and the women who purposefully terminates her baby's life at two months? Both are unborn babies whose life process has begun...and ended... When do you think life "begins"? Such a wonderful "mystery" to discuss, with many differing views....all with their own "merits"...So... What's wrong with supporting a goal to drastically reduce the number of terminations at any stage of life...unless there's medical necessity....Abortion should not be used as birth control...Nothing wrong with supporting that belief, either...is there? Common sense says that if a baby is not wanted don't create one...then it won't be necessary to end one...

Indeed...I don’t expect that your inconvenient questions will be answered.

Back