Kansas! Even in Kansas…

Raising the question when in this forum do Righties ever have a firm handle on what they are complaining about?

When you attempt to bolster your opinion with links from FOX and Breitbart, as TOP and others here have done, you kind of lose any sort of credibility. But you do raise doubts about your intelligence. lol

They had a referendum and the people voted to keep abortion, isn't that democracy in action?

It's democracy in action- AND COMMON SENSE IN ACTION.

It is also a lesson ON DEMOCRACY ITSELF- to be learned IN ACTION. IT'S CALLED A VOTING AND VOCAL MAJORITY!

LEARN TO RESPECT IT- Realize when your policies are not on the same side of the people- ALWAYS Align your policies and priorities along with the VOCAL AND VOTING MAJORITY- OR THE CRYING TOWELS AND BUTT-HURT CREAM WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE BATHROOM ON ELECTION NIGHT!

The nerve of you idiots that want to make abortions illegal think that a Lop-sided Supreme Court led by EXTREME RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN ACTIVISTS can just take away the rights of women- WHEN 90% of Americans agree that women should have the right to choose. Have you ever heard of a BRIDGE-TOO-FAR?

HELLO- Some RED STATES LED BY TRUMPTARDED GOVERNORS have crossed it! YOU TRUMPTARDED RED-STATE TROUBLE-MAKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN NATIONALISTS!

EXPECT EXECUTIVE ACTIONS NOW TO PROTECT WOMEN'S RIGHTS- UNTIL CONGRESS CREATES A BILL AND MAKES ABORTIONS LEGAL ACROSS ALL 50 STATES ONCE-AND-FOR-ALL!

The minority party- DOES NOT RULE OVER THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE! NOT FOR LONG!

THAT IS NOT DEMOCRACY AND THE CITIZENS WILL CORRECT THE PROBLEM THE NEXT TIME THEY GET A CHANCE TO VOTE!

DUH! COMMON SENSE!

mic-drop-captain-obvious.gif

Last edited:
Perhaps it is unthinkable. But you see, a law has to be written to be specific. That’s so it can be determined if and when that law is broken. “Unborn child” just doesn’t cut it. Neither does “depends on when one BELIEVES life begins.

So, once again, what’s the answer? What law will satisfy the pro-life advocates?

Those are legitimate questions, don’t you think?
There will never be a law that satisfies both sides...so many differing factors need to be taken into consideration when considering the law... When life begins is certainly a factor...any abortion terminates a human being...If a woman miscarries at 2 months she loses her baby...correct?

and those of their children.....

Unfortunately, many Americans believe they aren't "children" until they draw a breath.

A fetus is NOT a person.

We aren't alive after we take our last breath and we aren't alive before we take our first one.

The idea that a fetus is a person is a CHRISTIAN idea.

Which is FINE! Christians should follow their faith!

They just shouldn't legislate it on the rest of us.

The left underestimates how much the people are against mass infanticide and dismembering dead baby corpses and selling their parts for profit.

The voters of DEEP RED Kansas just showed the nation how they feel.

I think it is YOU who underestimates the number of people who are FOR letting women make their own choices.

It's a legal question, not a moral one.

My position is that a fetus which is not viable should not have legal rights that supersede the mothers right to privacy in ALL INSTANCES. Once the fetus reaches viability, I believe that fetus should have rights that are only inferior to the mothers right to privacy in limited circumstances.

I believe that position is supported by a solid majority of Americans. And this vote demonstrates that very clearly.

Well said!!

It's a legal question, not a moral one.

My position is that a fetus which is not viable should not have legal rights that supersede the mothers right to privacy in ALL INSTANCES. Once the fetus reaches viability, I believe that fetus should have rights that are only inferior to the mothers right to privacy in limited circumstances.

I believe that position is supported by a solid majority of Americans. And this vote demonstrates that very clearly.

I don't think that the fetus is entitled to anything because it's a fetus.

If a fetus is aborted at 8.75 months, who fucking gives a shit? None of this is anyone's business except for the person carrying the fetus inside of them.

"Oh, you can abort a fetus in the first trimester but not the third!"

"Why?"

"Because."

"That's not a sufficient answer. How about instead, the answer is it's none of your fucking business why someone is getting an abortion?"

Raising the question when in this forum do Righties ever have a firm handle on what they are complaining about?

Most centrists and conservatives on this forum are blissfully unaware that they are the impediments to solving so many of the problems they complain about.

My point went right over your head. This isn't about me recognizing my kids. My chiuldren's pregnancy was planned. The ten year old in Indiana did not plan to be raped. I'll repeat this, since you seem to want to ignore it. This is a legal question, not a moral one. The PERSONAL decision shouldn't belong to you. It should belongs to the woman who is pregnant. We are sick and tired of YOU enforcing your moral beliefs on others. Get it?

the 10 year old in Ohio could have gotten an abortion legally in Ohio if mom had been willing to report the rape to the police...

It depends when you believe that life begins...and if you're ok with terminating that life....that's why I asked you..

I find it confusing that you're so on board with protecting human life, but then you turn right around and support the death penalty and don't want to protect kids from getting shot at school.

You're just a phony. Everyone here sees it.

Isn't the ultimate goal is to get women to stop using it as birth control and focus on preventing the pregnancy to begin with?

Women don't use it as birth control because it isn't birth control...it's abortion.

Abortion isn't birth control and you're telling on yourself when you say it is.

And the majority of people have no problem if it's medically necessary

Sure, a majority of people do, but that doesn't include Conservatives. So you're trying to usurp a position you don't hold yourself.

A wanted child is recognized as soon as the pregnancy is confirmed.

This is gibberish.

An unwanted child is just a clump of cells. 63,459,781 plus abortions since 1973 is unthinkable...

Not at all, it's quite thinkable.

What's unthinkable is cutting taxes for the rich and expecting trickle down.

the 10 year old in Ohio could have gotten an abortion legally in Ohio if mom had been willing to report the rape to the police...

You can't say that because what if the police didn't believe her?

What if the police thought like so many of your Republican and Conservative friends, and that the pregnancy a 10 year old is carrying was actually a gift from God?

Because y'all have said that far more than you've said you're comfortable with medical abortions...which is stupid because all abortions are medical abortions.

Wrong

“Kansas voters reject state constitutional amendment”
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ka...on-state-constitutional-amendment-2022-08-03/

And I don’t care either way, I don’t live in Kansas, but if Kansas, that is ruby red Kansas, can reject a public referendum on an issue close and dear to the GOP it shows the same issue may be a huge factor in 2022 and more so in 2024

they voted to keep the constitution they had......it's the insane lib'ruls who are trying to claim its some sort of rejection........if the country sees that even ruby red Kansas can allow some form of abortion maybe the rabid lib'ruls won't be able to count on anger over RvW to keep them in office......

Back