left tries to kill Trump......

You talk violence, cocksucker, you encourage violence, cocksucker, you excuse violence, cocksucker, then you should expect violence, cocksucker.
It is DEMOCRATS calling for civil war (one of the acts of treason by Biden). It is DEMOCRATS that keep trying to equate Trump with Hitler. It is DEMOCRATS that are desperate. It is DEMOCRATS and only DEMOCRATS that had a reason to try an assassination of Trump. It is DEMOCRATS calling for another attempt.

Now you whine because a violent repercussion is likely headed your way.

What I am saying is accurate, you spend six years calling people names, label them traitors, evils, use your position to personally attack them, and mention Second Amendment solutions, consequences happen, words matter
deplorables,
election deniers,
insurrectionists,
nazis.

these are from violent Dems about trump supporters.

Nope, it was likely another dude named Thomas Crooks, who is from Pittsburg. The donation is from Pittsburg, the shooter is form Bethel Park:
View attachment 27926

In addition, at the time of the donation, the shooter would have been underage (17 or 16) and unlikely to have a bank account to make such a donation.
Nope . Don't trust someone on the internet. In this case Reuters is a superior source

When Crooks was 17, he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote.

DON'T TRY TO PIVOT AWAY FROM THIS ONE, FUCKER!
It should not have happened but words matter. When you can rile up your base enough to attack the halls of congress you are unique. Calling the press the enemy. Hell calling everyone not maga an enemy. Words matter. I dont condone it but he bares some blame. If you are going to use as much hyperbole and flaming words in public you will attract crazies.....Now he will be a hero. A warrior. A survivor. You could not have scripted it better. And I dont believe for a minute it was scripted. A crazy shot at him. Missed and is now dead. Claim all the shittttt you want. Im willing to wait to hear the evidence.

I saw that too, from my driveway, with naked eyes.

Hey, what color were Terry McCullough's eyes?

Tbh, I would rate that day lower than today and 9/11.
And with good reason.

The Challenger explosion was an accident. A stupid command decision by NASA, to be sure, but an accident all the same.
9/11 was an attack on America.
The attempted assassination of Trump is an attack on America.

I notice some folks saying "no violence" are talking to everyone but the lefties who were cheering it. maybe quote a few of those... it will increase your credibility.
The right produces all the violence

They are the ones we need to stop to protect lives

It should not have happened but words matter. When you can rile up your base enough to attack the halls of congress you are unique. Calling the press the enemy. Hell calling everyone not maga an enemy. Words matter. I dont condone it but he bares some blame. If you are going to use as much hyperbole and flaming words in public you will attract crazies.....Now he will be a hero. A warrior. A survivor. You could not have scripted it better. And I dont believe for a minute it was scripted. A crazy shot at him. Missed and is now dead. Claim all the shittttt you want. Im willing to wait to hear the evidence.
You condone it. Then you say you don't. Not gonna work.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON CONSERVATIVES, FUCKER.

Back