left tries to kill Trump......

I hope you are correct. But it hampers Biden’s new strategy to fight back hard against Trump. I’m skeptical, but I hope you are correct. November is a long time from now.
Relax Jarod. You’re watching to much cable news and Democrats hand wringing which they always do because no one in the Democratic Party can make all its factions happy. Trump has split the GOP which has lost it unity, the demographics are not in Trumps favor and Trump is failing in all but two of the metrics that do have predictive value. The polls have demonstrated time and time again they have little to no predictive value and consistently have correlation coefficients below 0.3.

So stop the fretting. All Biden has to do to win is not die. If Biden were to step aside it would pretty much guarantee a Trump.

Correct, this incident will not cause Trump to broadly condemn political violence.
No it will not and my concern now is that when he loses he will use this as a rallying point for more violence. For over 20 years the overwhelming majority of political violence in this country has been committed by political conservatives.

This event just demonstrates how badly Trump has divided the once solidly united Republican coalition that a member of his own part would attempt to assasinate him.

Relax Jarod. You’re watching to much cable news and Democrats hand wringing which they always do because no one in the Democratic Party can make all its factions happy. Trump has split the GOP which has lost it unity, the demographics are not in Trumps favor and Trump is failing in all but two of the metrics that do have predictive value. The polls have demonstrated time and time again they have little to no predictive value and consistently have correlation coefficients below 0.3.

So stop the fretting. All Biden has to do to win is not die. If Biden were to step aside it would pretty much guarantee a Trump.
Thanks, I respect your opinion.

The only one being stupid is you. If you can’t see this for what it is, evidence of how badly Trump has divided the Republican Party, all we can do is laugh at you harder than we normally do. LOL
Then this STUPID stunt will show them how evil Democrats can be and will unit the Republicaans even more. The Democrats must be defeated at the ballot box.

He donated to ACTBLUE the day Biden was inaugurated
Nope, it was likely another dude named Thomas Crooks, who is from Pittsburg. The donation is from Pittsburg, the shooter is form Bethel Park:
GSdBR_CXwAAlTNh.jpg

In addition, at the time of the donation, the shooter would have been underage (17 or 16) and unlikely to have a bank account to make such a donation.

No it will not and my concern now is that when he loses he will use this as a rallying point for more violence. For over 20 years the overwhelming majority of political violence in this country has been committed by political conservatives.

This event just demonstrates how badly Trump has divided the once solidly united Republican coalition that a member of his own part would attempt to assasinate him.
Let's be real, unless there's some detailed manifesto sitting at home we may never know this kids motives. He may have been a registered Republican, but that honestly matters little when we talk about people trying to shoot a president. Hinckley JR did it to impress Jodie Foster because he was nuts.

Back