left tries to kill Trump......

Let me know when you're gonna start.

I dunno. you haven't made any sort of impression yet. Have we spoken before?
creepy-rick-james.gif

Now look, that thing there is at least 2-3 years old. You telling me this signature here doesn't remind you of a certain something?

(other than you're a stupid leftist shill)

Oh gee, I've never seen that meme before.

at least not since about 2002.

You aren't even smart enough to craft a decent insult.

YOu are dismissed as irrelevant.

Bye.
I made that meme, probably in 2018 or so.

2002, really?

Did somebody make that meme on AOL even though the Chappelle skit didn't even happen yet, you lying sack of rotten fuck?

This isn't from 2002, brah:

Last edited:
He's safe and clearly was not killed... If this was an actual assassination attempt this will boost him more. You thought you were surprised by the support he was getting after he was convicted.
Meh I doubt it will move the needle much. Trump will still probably lose. Virtually everyone of any political orientation is condemning this disgusting act of violence. Including myself. It’s not like this hasn’t happened before. It didn’t help Wallace, it didn’t help Ford and it didn’t help Reagan (that is it playe little to no impact on his winning a second term.).

Meh I doubt it will move the needle much. Trump will still probably lose. Virtually everyone of any political orientation is condemning this disgusting act of violence. Including myself. It’s not like this hasn’t happened before. It didn’t help Wallace, it didn’t help Ford and it didn’t help Reagan (that is it playe little to no impact on his winning a second term.).
Keep in mind Trump refused to condemn political violence on Jan 6 2021 and still hasn’t.

I hope you are correct. But it hampers Biden’s new strategy to fight back hard against Trump. I’m skeptical, but I hope you are correct. November is a long time from now.

Back