Louisiana Requires All Public Classrooms to Display Ten Commandments

The very words of the ten commandments clearly tells us that the commandments were for the Jewish people ONLY

1. God never brought non Jews or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. The Lord has not given non Jews the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring non-Jews to keep it (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
  4. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the Gentiles (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath or 10 commandments no matter why you are taught by your religion of idolatry , also very disrespectful having a cross inside of the star of David given the history of your christian cross and Jews

Co oping someone else's scripture to push yours seems to be a xtian thing
Like they've done with many pagan beliefs, fundie Xtians -- and mainstream as well -- have adopted bits of other religions. They pick and choose, for instance, which passages of the OT they choose to follow, or ignore. While adopting the 10 Commandments as some symbol of their devotion to God, they conveniently disregard most of them on any given day, as does their #MalignantMessiah Trump. Ditto for all the rules laid down in the book of Leviticus. Man laying with man as with a woman = bad. Deep fried shrimp and mixed fibers in your jeans = meh.

Where did you plagiarize this post from?
Having a religious nativity scene only violates the establishment clause but one that includes Santa, reindeer, and other symbols is not strictly religious. It was usually done in downtown areas to attract Xmas shoppers (the secular purpose).

You're the ones making the positive claim. Don't try to shift the burden
You can post and preach your views anywhere as long as it is not on public property that intereferes with the ordinary conduct of business. If a city community center allows meeting rooms to be open to all groups religious meetings can be held although it is public property.

It does, actually. "Arms" indeed that actually included literal canons and a variety of semi-auto rifles that existed at the time (and an early machine gin. Nice fail dumbass
And religion includes the Ten Commandments. You aren’t very good at this, are you.

Only one I see jerking off here is you, instead of answering the damn question
The headlines could have read, “Sacred Jewish text to be posted in Louisiana classrooms; most Jews are opposed.”

That headline would have been correct.

Yes, Louisiana Gov. Jeff Landry has signed a law that mandates the Ten Commandments be posted in every public education classroom in the state — the first state to do so.

And, yes, the Ten Commandments are a sacred Jewish text (known as the aseret ha-dibrot, the 10 utterances), which is not the reason why he has made that a mandate. I doubt he has reflected overly much on their Jewish origin

But, no, this rabbi is not happy about this. I daresay I speak for many if not most Jews in America in voicing my displeasure and my concern.

www.sltrib.com

Commentary: Why the posting of the Ten Commandments is wrong and should offend all religions

Columnist Jeffrey Salkin of Religion News Service explains why it's wrong for government to post the Ten Commandments.
www.sltrib.com
www.sltrib.com

You have a Lord. Whether you wish to recognize him or not.
Is that the one that slaughters innocent children by the thousands or the one that is so thin skinned and jealous he he pouts if you make a statue of someone else. Your Lord is an evil monster. He can go fuck himself.

Back