Louisiana will require the 10 Commandments displayed in every public school classroom

It's called precedent. You should learn how government works.

ROFL

Law in Louisiana has no impact on California.

You vote for the gutter scum who have destroyed California all the way down the line. You'll vote for Adam the lying little Schitt - despite the massive damage he's done - party above all.

You don't care about the country or California, or you would vote Garvey.

Perhaps you can follow what was actually being discussed at the time. I ASSUME you can read.

I understand Zappa - you're a Christophobic bigot spewing your hatred for opposing faiths - when you don't even grasp the source of that which you are proselytizing against.

Doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, it will still be false. What you are avoiding is the question of whether this violates the Establishment Clause. But I doubt you have the intelligence to discuss that, so you just troll. Which is, I suppose, all that trolls like you are capable of.
Would you still object to it just being posted in the lobby? Every classroom is a bit much.
You dismiss another's opinion as trolling because it doesn't fit your narrative. Interesting conception.
No one is preaching in the classroom. No one is forcing anyone to look or read it.
It should be left up to the school board. Hence, the people who live there.

No, IDIOT!

But I have a problem with some of the COMMANDMENTS!

NO GOD DAMN GOD THAT HAS NO PROOF OF EXISTENCE is going to command I have no other gods, or command I cannot Idolize anything, or command I can't use his name in vain, or command I keep His Sabbath Day holy, or tell me that I can't admire another man's wife!

You're God can go and FUCK HIMSELF!

And Fuck You for even suggesting it!
Ok.

You can grow up now...

I think it's funny you can't generalize a point.

LOL. Just wait until the wrong religion forces itself on you. Then you'll be just like me. And you don't even know it because you have no ability to understand your own position.

LOL.
It already has.. Cinco de Mayo, St. Pactric's Day, Yom Kipper, the list goes on.... So what?

It already has.. Cinco de Mayo, St. Pactric's Day, Yom Kipper, the list goes on.... So what?
The government did not require those holidays. Anyone is free to celebrate whatever they want. The Constitution only applies to government action.

The government did not require those holidays. Anyone is free to celebrate whatever they want. The Constitution only applies to government action.

The government - even in Louisiana - doesn't require anyone to read or observer the 10 commandments. Anyone is free to read or not read whatever they want. The Constitution only applies to government action.

Comrade, "Keep the Sabbath" introduced the concept of a day of rest. You can thank the Jew's for days off. This is very much a moral concept - that all people deserve at least one day a week that they do not labor.
You forgot the “and make it holy” part of the Sabbath commandment.

The government - even in Louisiana - doesn't require anyone to read or observer the 10 commandments. Anyone is free to read or not read whatever they want. The Constitution only applies to government action.
Correct. In this case, the government requiring the printing and display of a Judeo-Christian document in every classroom.

And, regarding the “free to read or not read whatever they want” is a lie with the banning of certain reading materials in schools.

Correct. In this case, the government requiring the printing and display of a Judeo-Christian document in every classroom.

And, regarding the “free to read or not read whatever they want” is a lie with the banning of certain reading materials in schools.

Local school board did, and so what?

The government in Louisiana doesn't require anyone to read or observer the 10 commandments.

It disturbs you that any religion save Atheism be allowed in schools - you're no different than the Taliban, demanding that all other views be suppressed.

Bummer that you hate the 1st Amendment.

Local school board did, and so what?

The government in Louisiana doesn't require anyone to read or observer the 10 commandments.

It disturbs you that any religion save Atheism be allowed in schools - you're no different than the Taliban, demanding that all other views be suppressed.

Bummer that you hate the 1st Amendment.
They merely expend government funds to promote a Judeo-Christian code.

Nobody, including atheists, you fucking idiot, claim that schools be atheistic. Only fools like you believe that.

What they must do is remain secular. But, morons of your stature can’t grasp the difference

They merely expend government funds to promote a Judeo-Christian code.

Nobody, including atheists, you fucking idiot, claim that schools be atheistic. Only fools like you believe that.

What they must do is remain secular. But, morons of your stature can’t grasp the difference
Where does it say, schools "must" remain secular?

Sigh. If you don't understand this point then I'm afraid I can't explain the US Constitution to you. Enjoy voting for Trump and he'll go ahead and get rid of it for you.

Violating the establishment clause does not require somebody to read anything. If government mandates a school (or any governmental body) to display religious messages violates that constitutional provision. That is established by a long history of court decisions.

Back