Louisiana will require the 10 Commandments displayed in every public school classroom

I think we've all broken a few of those Commandments at one time or another...
Yeah. Or at least I know I have.

But Trump is a grandmaster at breaking them. Just wanted to take the opportunity to give him credit where credit is due.

Yeah. Or at least I know I have.

But Trump is a grandmaster at breaking them. Just wanted to take the opportunity to give him credit where credit is due.
I vote for his policies not his morals. Did you vote for the guy that takes inappropriate showers with his daughter for his morals?

It always has to came back to

TRUMP!

Talk about snowflake...
Doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, it will still be false. What you are avoiding is the question of whether this violates the Establishment Clause. But I doubt you have the intelligence to discuss that, so you just troll. Which is, I suppose, all that trolls like you are capable of.

Doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, it will still be false. What you are avoiding is the question of whether this violates the Establishment Clause. But I doubt you have the intelligence to discuss that, so you just troll. Which is, I suppose, all that trolls like you are capable of.
RB60 is a hate troll.

They are there to help you. It's not like the government is going to force you to do something like take a COVID shot or anything.
Thou shall not kill.
Not getting vaccinated and spreading the virus is more likely to kill the elderly and immunocompromised. Whoops breaking those religious rules.

Thou shall not kill.
Not getting vaccinated and spreading the virus is more likely to kill the elderly and immunocompromised. Whoops breaking those religious rules.
Actually, that commandment meant ‘do not kill one of your own tribe’. At the time, it was perfectly acceptable to slaughter those of other tribes.

In many ways, religion is still like that.

Actually, that commandment meant ‘do not kill one of your own tribe’. At the time, it was perfectly acceptable to slaughter those of other tribes.

'My religion is true. Yours is bullshit.'

I have them all on ignore. Tired of telling them I do not care if they do not like me.
Yep. At this point

Exactly correct. And in their minds, the 'tribe' is MAGA. Killing non MAGA Americans is not only considered acceptable, but it's encouraged. 'Kill Mike Pence'. So of course they don't believe in that. And as for adultery, well, that one is obvious, as is the one about stealing. They support adultery and theft. They don't believe a single one of the Ten Commandments. So the ONLY reason they support this is to 'own the libs'. That's it in a nutshell.

Posting up the 10 Commandments up in every classroom will have the same effect as making every student watch REEFER MADNESS!

Even for you, that is an astoundingly stupid comparison.

If they should be posting anything up in a classroom, they should be posting the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of The United States, or the BILL OF RIGHTS!

But you hate all of those and are fighting to end them?

So u disagree with

“Thou shalt not kill.”

“Thou shalt not commit adultery.”

“Thou shalt not steal.”
No, IDIOT!

But I have a problem with some of the COMMANDMENTS!

NO GOD DAMN GOD THAT HAS NO PROOF OF EXISTENCE is going to command I have no other gods, or command I cannot Idolize anything, or command I can't use his name in vain, or command I keep His Sabbath Day holy, or tell me that I can't admire another man's wife!

You're God can go and FUCK HIMSELF!

And Fuck You for even suggesting it!

Yep. At this point

Exactly correct. And in their minds, the 'tribe' is MAGA. Killing non MAGA Americans is not only considered acceptable, but it's encouraged. 'Kill Mike Pence'. So of course they don't believe in that. And as for adultery, well, that one is obvious, as is the one about stealing. They support adultery and theft. They don't believe a single one of the Ten Commandments. So the ONLY reason they support this is to 'own the libs'. That's it in a nutshell.
Look, it’s a pure political stunt. Most of us recognize that. Just as we recognize Trump for what he is. A fraud. Conman. Self-aggrandizing snake oil salesman.

But, you see, there are those among us that are unable to do so. Those include Christian fundamentalists and Trumpers. Those are the uneducated, the unintelligent or the gullible. Not every descriptor applies to each one, but one of them applies to every one.

Back