Lutherans allow Sexually Active Gay Priests...

I didn't change the subject by explaining to you what gay marriage does to a society.

Again, your question is irrelevant to the discussion. It's always about "you" with liberals, as in "what's in it for me?". Illegal drugs haven't affected me, so I shouldn't care about them, right?

But your explanation did not explain anything that gay marriage does to society.

Do you actually believe that allowing gays to marry will increase the number of active gay pedophiles? Do you believe that marital status has anything to do with whether or not a pedophile molests kids?

says the fool who passes himself off as an expert in the bible with his false sermons....

Please don't turn this into another battle ground with you & SM in a pissing contest with MM.

But your explanation did not explain anything that gay marriage does to society.

Do you actually believe that allowing gays to marry will increase the number of active gay pedophiles? Do you believe that marital status has anything to do with whether or not a pedophile molests kids?
You can't seem to get past your obvious desire to protecting pedophiles so I'll delete that part of my original multi-part answer and see if you can address that.

The relevant question is how does gay marriage impact society, and more importantly, the most innocent in society: children. ... In States where gay marriage is allowed, schools must now tailor their sex education curriculum to include homosexuality as morally equivalent to heterosexuality.

Churches are also on the verge of losing their tax exempt status if they don't allow homosexual marriage.

You can't seem to get past your obvious desire to protecting pedophiles so I'll delete that part of my original multi-part answer and see if you can address that.

Now you are just making shit up. I have not said a single thing that can logically be construed as protecting pedophiles and I defy you to prove otherwise. Or should i have said I challenge you to prove otherwise?

"The relevant question is how does gay marriage impact society, and more importantly, the most innocent in society: children. ... In States where gay marriage is allowed, schools must now tailor their sex education curriculum to include homosexuality as morally equivalent to heterosexuality.

Churches are also on the verge of losing their tax exempt status if they don't allow homosexual marriage."

The fact that schools will have to change the curriculum in the sex education classes to include homosexuality as morally equivilent to heterosexuality is not a huge problem in my eyes. I doubt they are actually calling it "morally equivelent", but more likely just equal.

I have not heard anything about churches losing their tax exempt status for that reason. But I would not object to all churches losing it anyway. There is no logical reason for an entire church organization to be tax exempt.

No, you've refused to answer that one along with several others that have you backed into a morality corner with no way out.

just because you don't agree with the answer does not mean that it does not exist.

like I said... asked and answered. got anything else cowboy?

Now you are just making shit up. I have not said a single thing that can logically be construed as protecting pedophiles and I defy you to prove otherwise. Or should i have said I challenge you to prove otherwise?

The fact that schools will have to change the curriculum in the sex education classes to include homosexuality as morally equivilent to heterosexuality is not a huge problem in my eyes. I doubt they are actually calling it "morally equivelent", but more likely just equal.

I have not heard anything about churches losing their tax exempt status for that reason. But I would not object to all churches losing it anyway. There is no logical reason for an entire church organization to be tax exempt.
You were focusing on the pedophile comment to the point that you couldn't get past it, and I therefore made the logical assumption that you were concerned about pedophiles. *shrug*

So your positions appear to be that homosexuality is morally equivalent to heterosexuality, and that churches should not be tax exempt. Is this correct?

You were focusing on the pedophile comment to the point that you couldn't get past it, and I therefore made the logical assumption that you were concerned about pedophiles. *shrug*

So your positions appear to be that homosexuality is morally equivalent to heterosexuality, and that churches should not be tax exempt. Is this correct?

Logical assumption? You think my holding you to your ridiculous comments about pedophilia logically equates to me wanting to protect pedophiles?

I guess then, you have your answer about people calling you racist.

My position is that the government should see no difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals. And it is also my position that there is no reason churches should be tax exempt. If my church were to lose its tax exempt status I would be fine with it.

Logical assumption? You think my holding you to your ridiculous comments about pedophilia logically equates to me wanting to protect pedophiles?

I guess then, you have your answer about people calling you racist.

My position is that the government should see no difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals. And it is also my position that there is no reason churches should be tax exempt. If my church were to lose its tax exempt status I would be fine with it.

People call me racist because to deflect from the fact that they failed in their arguments.

Doesn't it bother you that by allowing gays to marry, the government would be creating a moral equivalency?

What about non-profit organizations, should they be taxable as well?

Maineman, he doesn't care how you answer the question or even whether you DO answer the question or not.

Leave it alone and don't rise to the bait.

Back