Mafia/Werewolf

One thing we tried at DP was giving each player a UNIQUE card (like a soft PR ability). They could activate the card only once, and only during a Day phase. There were only 8 players that game (it was originally meant to be a Mini-Game), but it got over 1400 posts. If I can get about 23-25 players and arm each one with a very creative and useful card, the game thread will amass more than 3,000 posts. I'm sure of it.

Werewolf it is, then. If a Mafia game were to be run, would that result in a banning? If so, then I guess we won't play any Mafia.

correct. running a mafia game instead of a werewolf game is one of our gravest offenses here.

It's difficult to find more than 13 players on this site who will commit to being active. That's another reason why we are so stingy.

im telling you right now there is almost no way in hell you are going to get over 15 players.

Well, we'll have to get familiar with each other like my first group did on DP. With more familiarity should come more activity.

...That, and we'd typically use mass Invitations, reaching 200+ people.

Well, we'll have to get familiar with each other like my first group did on DP. With more familiarity should come more activity.

...That, and we'd typically use mass Invitations, reaching 200+ people.

dp is like 4 times bigger than this site... so yeah. we just have a really active core. And some don't give a shit about werewolf. every now and then we'll get someone new to play but usually it's the same people over and over.

dp is like 4 times bigger than this site... so yeah. we just have a really active core. And some don't give a shit about werewolf. every now and then we'll get someone new to play but usually it's the same people over and over.

That's OK; it was sort of like that on DP, and only when we started sending invites were new people joining up.

The key is to keep the games interesting. Thus, new mechanics and functions for new layers of play.

We can do an odd number if you want.

Not sure what you mean about the Seer. Is the Seer the equivalent of a Power Role, or is the Seer a Doctor? I'm very familiar with mafiascum.net, and not at all about Werewolf. Have you use modified PRs, too?

I think this is all of them.
If I find more, I'll add them

01-21-10
WereWolf 1

03-02-10
WereWolf 3

05-17-10
WereWolf IV

11-29-10
WereWolf V

01-09-11
WereWolf VI

01-18-11
WereWolf Guide

01-24-11
WereWolf VII

02-20-11
WereWolf VIII

04-12-11
WereWolf IX

02-21-12
WereWolf X

05-16-12
WereWolf XI

Last edited:
I'll survey how they were run.

The last game was in 2011??? We usually have a game or two each month. You guys need moar players, for more activity.

I'll survey how they were run.

The last game was in 2011??? We usually have a game or two each month. You guys need moar players, for more activity.

no usfree missed some. but yeah I think the last game was liiiiiike summerish?

no usfree missed some. but yeah I think the last game was liiiiiike summerish?

This is going to be blunt, but may I help you guys set up your Werewolf/Mafia games? The way we played it elsewhere was very seriously and analytically. Sometimes you see players so serious they throw up walls of analytical posts, thoroughly poring over every little action and inaction all other players were doing. It was very serious, and this made it absolutely hilarious.

Wake, be sure an read Werewolf VIII. Watermark's style of moderation should stand as the model for all-time. It was also the first time someone employed a "sub-name" to a Round, because, let's face it, the Roman numerals are going to get out of hand after a while. Also, the name kicked ass.

This is going to be blunt, but may I help you guys set up your Werewolf/Mafia games? The way we played it elsewhere was very seriously and analytically. Sometimes you see players so serious they throw up walls of analytical posts, thoroughly poring over every little action and inaction all other players were doing. It was very serious, and this made it absolutely hilarious.

can you please just take a xanax? relax. we already said you could mod the next game. you are really uptight, you need to smoke a blunt or something

Back