Majority of United States Faces 'Elevated Risk' of Summer Power Blackouts Amid Green

I have a generator.
It kicks on within seconds of the power going out.
As long as the gas company doesn't shut down, I'm good.

Doesn't help with cable TV, unfortunately.
Good thing I saved my DVDs and Laserdiscs.

Laserdiscs? Damn, you are old!

Lots of them, actually, even some needing electricity to run A/Cs. But none straining the electric grid like the upcoming summers having to charge all these electric cars.

Right! This the idiocy of leftism. Last summer California had rolling blackouts because they couldn't meet demand then but the numbskulls are going to force everyone to own an EV and everything will be just fine. The govt will soon be deciding when and how far you can travel, for your own good of course and the good to the people. It will be "patriotic" to not use electricity, for the good of everyone. Don't be selfish.

Let CA. smoke their electric grid. Few states would be as deserving.

They won't be deciding for me. I'll never own an EV, it's a 4 cyl. (turbo) SUV and a big block, gas guzzling Cobra for me!

Lots of them, actually, even some needing electricity to run A/Cs. But none straining the electric grid like the upcoming summers having to charge all these electric cars.

All these electric cars? You rightys claim nobody is buying them, now we have so many it is a problem.

No, the 2030 thing is recent. You are a victim of a Psyop.

That is according to the IPCC

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/scienc...-news-conference-on-new-climate-change-report

“Limiting warming to 1.5C requires global greenhouse gas emissions to peak before 2025 at the latest and be reduced by 43 percent by 2030,” he said.

Such cuts would be hard to achieve without without drastic, economy-wide measures, the panel acknowledged. It’s more likely that the world will pass 1.5C and efforts will then need to be made to bring temperatures back down again, including by removing vast amounts of carbon dioxide — the main greenhouse gas — from the atmosphere.

Many experts say this is unfeasible with current technologies, and even if it could be done it would be far costlier than preventing the emissions in the first place.

It is a problem because solar will nor be able to produce what natural gas and coal could. It will be a problem in a few years when there are millions of cars plus commercial trucks charging at the same time

They are expecting blackout this summer

https://en.as.com/latest_news/energ...us-due-to-extreme-temperatures-and-drought-n/

So you assume, wrongly, that the energy companies are not constantly growing and rebuilding the grid. Wind power supplies 57 percent of Iowa's energy, It is 17 percent in Texas. There are real inroads being made.

So you assume, wrongly, that the energy companies are not constantly growing and rebuilding the grid. Wind power supplies 57 percent of Iowa's energy, It is 17 percent in Texas. There are real inroads being made.

Good luck when they have blackouts this summer

Solar and wind will not be. However, when the grid goes down, you cannot buy gas. Pumps and stations require electricity. We will have the same problems you gasbags will have,

Then Biden better keep some natural gas and coal backups. Biden is likely to stupid to think about that. I have a whole house generator that runs off a natural gas pipeline

Solar and wind will not be. However, when the grid goes down, you cannot buy gas. Pumps and stations require electricity. We will have the same problems you gasbags will have,

I can take my gas-powered generator to the gas station and power up a pump or three and pump all the gas I need, assuming the owner will let me. 5 gallons runs the generator for 8 hours and it can power my frige and AC along with a few lights or a TV or two.

On the other hand, if you have an EV you're fucked.

Solar panels can power stuff during the day, but once the sun goes down, you're fucked.

That greentard shit doesn't work when the grid goes down...

I can take my gas-powered generator to the gas station and power up a pump or three and pump all the gas I need, assuming the owner will let me. 5 gallons runs the generator for 8 hours and it can power my frige and AC along with a few lights or a TV or two.

On the other hand, if you have an EV you're fucked.

Solar panels can power stuff during the day, but once the sun goes down, you're fucked.

That greentard shit doesn't work when the grid goes down...

The outlawing of emergency generators as is now happening is a great window into how diabolical our overlords are.

It only gets worse from here, this cult is anti-human, they get off on our suffering, the more the better.

Then Biden better keep some natural gas and coal backups. Biden is likely to stupid to think about that. I have a whole house generator that runs off a natural gas pipeline

When you call someone ‘to stupid well…. Irony noted. Too.

The outlawing of emergency generators as is now happening is a great window into how diabolical our overlords are.

It only gets worse from here, this cult is anti-human, they get off on our suffering, the more the better.

Generators are currently banned in exactly zero states. Put down the bottle.

Back