Marjorie Taylor Greene's ugly accusation points to a dangerous trend in the GOP

Yeah. I have no problem 'acknowledging' that. In fact, that kinda' proves what I am saying here. If you keep talking about something, it gives it MORE credence. Like YOU talking about 'Pedophilia' and 'Ketanji' is the same sentence.

Please read Stone's admission on 'Strategy'.

Stone's admission is no different from what's been going on since before Biden was elected. Repugs smeared Dems with sexual innuendo long before Biden came along, it's their go-to tactic. Gays, lesbians, trans, bi, pedophilia... it's all one and the same to cons when they're going up against their political opponents. The real problem is how much credence the QOP gives to idiocy like Pizzagate; it's become one of their party planks.

WOW! That does it!!!!!!

You STILL dont understand. Its not about what you think. Nobody even cares what you think,...AT ALL...or what I think either for that matter. Its all about those few % points of indys in certain key states.

You STILL dont understand. Its not about what you think. Nobody even cares what you think,...AT ALL...or what I think either for that matter. Its all about those few % points of indys in certain key states.

I guess you support Putin. :laugh:

But it says a lot about WINNING. Personally,....and Im only half kidding here,...if I were a lefty I would STRONGLY consider making my online footprint go bye bye when it comes to my political views soon.

Why? I heard the same thing during the Obama election, the 2018 election and the Biden election. There were always people on the right who swore on their sainted mothers that repubs were going to win those elections in a landslide.

In my job I am in contact with quite a few people daily. The RACE stuff is sooooooo over. Polling backs up what Im saying BTW. The more you guys use Race,...the more you HELP US.

This thread isn't about race, it's about slander. Do you live in a red state, or a red area in a blue state?

Stone's admission is no different from what's been going on since before Biden was elected. Repugs smeared Dems with sexual innuendo long before Biden came along, it's their go-to tactic. Gays, lesbians, trans, bi, pedophilia... it's all one and the same to cons when they're going up against their political opponents. The real problem is how much credence the QOP gives to idiocy like Pizzagate; it's become one of their party planks.

It does make it A LOT easier when our allegations are TRUE though like they are now. ! What makes it even better is the fact that the swamp lied and denied the existence of the laptop and what it contained for three years until they were FORCED to finally admit the truth. REALLY hammers home the unholy alliance between the FAKE NEWS, Deep state and the left doesnt it? YES...it SURE DOES. :cool: EVERYONE sees it now. Many thanks!

This thread isn't about race, it's about slander.

Or, more generally, the Alt-Right habit of lying. Both elected reps like Margie do it and JPP fans follow suit as this thread proves.

The good news is that most Americans are smart enough to see through their bullshit. The bad news is that enough of them buy the lies that it will probably result in several murders of Americans this summer.

It does make it A LOT easier when our allegations are TRUE though like they are now. ! What makes it even better is the fact that the swamp lied and denied the existence of the laptop and what it contained for three years until they were FORCED to finally admit the truth. REALLY hammers home the unholy alliance between the FAKE NEWS, Deep state and the left doesnt it? YES...it SURE DOES. :cool: EVERYONE sees it now. Many thanks!

I wonder how many people are not going to vote for Hunter now because of the laptop. :thinking:

Or, more generally, the Alt-Right habit of lying. Both elected reps like Margie do it and JPP fans follow suit as this thread proves.

The good news is that most Americans are smart enough to see through their bullshit. The bad news is that enough of them buy the lies that it will probably result in several murders of Americans this summer.

I could see some nut job going after Jackson because they misinterpreted her decisions.

I wonder how many people are not going to vote for Hunter now because of the laptop. :thinking:

Nobody. He doesnt matter AT ALL. He was just the imbecile used to get to the real target. I mean,...lets be honest here....what agency or group WOULDNT use him as their window in. Lets see....Crackhead...Check.....Drunk....check...Lover of whores, strippers, and young girls...check,...party animal on a lifelong bender....check. It was almost too easy. :cool:

And you just wrote this: "Little laptops tell big stories. Like Father like son....;)"

You think the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, and Israeli's havent had a little look see inside Hunters hard drive a long time ago already? :laugh: They penetrated hillarys,....what do you think they did with THAT fools? Like taking Candy from a crack baby ;)

Back