Marjorie Taylor Greene's ugly accusation points to a dangerous trend in the GOP

Those of us on the right will bring up Pedo's as much as possible straight on thru to 24. The actual target wont even be the individual or individuals mentioned. Just talking about the subject triggers the electorate to think of our ACTUAL targets Hunter and Joe Biden and the possibility that they too could be pedo's. Its a wonderful display of mental manipulation on a grand scale. We can get people to attach the negative feelings of pedophilia to the Bidens without suffering the blowback of actually using their names. ;)

Doesn't say much for repugs being critical thinkers.

:) It's a strategy. The Wokesters have one:
"If you aren't talking about Racism 24 hours a day, you're a Racist!'.

(again, check out Stone's Post for enlightenment)

They are now suffering the blowback of that strategy. Everywhere you go people are FED THE FUCK RIGHT UP with the racists RACISTS EVERYWHERE thing. EVERYONE,...regardless of race. We are going to eat the lefts lunch and throw the empty bag at them. For reals....

They are now suffering the blowback of that strategy. Everywhere you go people are FED THE FUCK RIGHT UP with the racists RACISTS EVERYWHERE thing. EVERYONE,...regardless of race. We are going to eat the lefts lunch and throw the empty bag at them. For reals....

Um it's Fox News strategy. :laugh:

I do wish you'd acknowledge that slandering an innocent person with the pedo label can incite violence from crackpots... like the guy who decided to travel to Comet Ping Pong and open fire.

Dec. 4, 2016

"Welch walked into Comet Ping Pong armed with a knife, AR-15 assault weapon and a revolver. Welch said that he had driven to the pizzeria from Salisbury, N.C., in order to investigate online conspiracy theories of child sex slaves being held in the restaurant. Welch fired his gun multiple times when he came upon a locked storage closet.

After finding no children held against their will, Welch surrendered to police. He said “that he had read online that the Comet restaurant was harboring child sex slaves and that he wanted to see for himself if they were there,” according to the arrest affidavit."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pizzagate-shooter-sentenced-what-to-know-about-the-comet-ping-pong-conspiracies

Yeah. I have no problem 'acknowledging' that. In fact, that kinda' proves what I am saying here. If you keep talking about something, it gives it MORE credence. Like YOU talking about 'Pedophilia' and 'Ketanji' is the same sentence.

Please read Stone's admission on 'Strategy'.

Those of us on the right will bring up Pedo's as much as possible straight on thru to 24. The actual target wont even be the individual or individuals mentioned. Just talking about the subject triggers the electorate to think of our ACTUAL targets Hunter and Joe Biden and the possibility that they too could be pedo's. Its a wonderful display of mental manipulation on a grand scale. We can get people to attach the negative feelings of pedophilia to the Bidens without suffering the blowback of actually using their names. ;)

The electorate is starting to see the truth about Trump/Gaetz being the pedo.

Doesn't say much for repugs being critical thinkers.

But it says a lot about WINNING. Personally,....and Im only half kidding here,...if I were a lefty I would STRONGLY consider making my online footprint go bye bye when it comes to my political views soon.

You have a lot of Ammunition. I'm beginning to wonder if the Democrats even want to win?

In my job I am in contact with quite a few people daily. The RACE stuff is sooooooo over. Polling backs up what Im saying BTW. The more you guys use Race,...the more you HELP US.

Dude it's not us. It's Fox News. You've been had. It's pretty funny.

You have a lot of Ammunition. I'm beginning to wonder if the Democrats even want to win?

Many are choosing to not run for reelection. Remember Don Meredith? ...." Turn out the lights....the partys over"

Back