Meanwhile: the Trump economy is booming according to CNN

kbTzYqx7Px-10.png

:rofl2:

No, Darth. Once again, you are a bit factually challenged.

This from an idiot who wouldn't know a fact if it slapped him upside his lying skull.

Obama actually ended the recession fairly quickly - pretty remarkable considering how everyone on your side said the stimulus would lead to a prolonged Depression.

That is a massive pile of crap. What specific policies did Obama engage in that ended the recession?

The criticism of Obama had to do w/ the fact that the recovery itself was fairly weak.

Wrong again; it was over the fact that he was a corrupt lying, partisan asshole on steroids who spent eight years blaming everyone but himself for his massive failure as a President.

That's what happened, and if you check your talking points over the years, that's what you're supposed to focus on.

I wish you would put a check on your talking points over the years and realize how stupid you look.

I'm trying to help.

Wrong; you're trying to remove any doubt what a lying dumbass you are.

Always the optimist!

We could save TD & God loads of time by just having their 2-3 trite insults as buttons or something, like emojis - posters could take shifts inserting them repetitively into threads. That way they wouldn't have to linger around here 24x7. I hate to see them waste their lives away like this.

We could save TD & God loads of time by just having their 2-3 trite insults as buttons or something, like emojis - posters could take shifts inserting them repetitively into threads. That way they wouldn't have to linger around here 24x7. I hate to see them waste their lives away like this.
No worry, they have no life, GBA multipersonalities prove it.

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We need a word that's stronger than "irony."

Cry harder snowflake. Grow a brain. You lack the basic intelligence to be embarrassed by your glaring stupidity.

You would think that after getting everything wrong about the election and Trump, you leftist idiots would be embarrassed in just STFU. But instead you double down on your determined efforts to remove any doubt what a bunch of gullible lying dumbasses you can be.

You could save us even more time not being a gullible lying leftist on steroids bombarding the forum with stupidity that causes everyone but the dumbest among us to point at you and laugh.

I find it amusing that idiots like you think you're intelligent. Especially after your election predictions and Trump eruptions. You really are too stupid to be embarrassed aren't you?

No, Darth. Once again, you are a bit factually challenged.

Obama actually ended the recession fairly quickly - pretty remarkable considering how everyone on your side said the stimulus would lead to a prolonged Depression.

The criticism of Obama had to do w/ the fact that the recovery itself was fairly weak. That's what happened, and if you check your talking points over the years, that's what you're supposed to focus on.

I'm trying to help.

As am I lol.

Most voters don’t know about the distinction between prolonged recession and weak recovery—-more importantly, they dont care. They want to hear about jobs and the economy.

What’s the democrats talking point going to be on the economy? ‘Yeah, but Trump’s poll numbers suck’. ‘Yeah, but something-something Russia?’

Just trying to help.

Cry harder snowflake. Grow a brain. You lack the basic intelligence to be embarrassed by your glaring stupidity.

You would think that after getting everything wrong about the election and Trump, you leftist idiots would be embarrassed in just STFU. But instead you double down on your determined efforts to remove any doubt what a bunch of gullible lying dumbasses you can be.

LOL@ "everything wrong." I said Comey's letter would win him the election.

Oh - and I don't think anyone was more right than me about how much of an incompetent buffoon he would be as Prez. This is all exactly as I predicted.

And they get REALLY triggered, too.

No worry, they have no life, GBA multipersonalities prove it.

d40068b8839805ecb66914745e89a623.jpg

As am I lol.

Most voters don’t know about the distinction between prolonged recession and weak recovery—-more importantly, they dont care. They want to hear about jobs and the economy.

What’s the democrats talking point going to be on the economy? ‘Yeah, but Trump’s poll numbers suck’. ‘Yeah, but something-something Russia?’

Just trying to help.

Re: the bolded. Don't lump most voters in w/ yourself.

I'm willing to bet that over 50% of the voting public understands that distinction, and understands it well.

Back