Minimum Income

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't live here, so I really couldn't tell you why. Why in the world would you ask ME that question? Why not ask Mayor Bloomberg? The point is... Even hard core Obama hating righties like you will not try to suggest that poverty and homelessness and tent cities do NOT exist in America... But your BFF 007 sure seems to think that. Maybe you could straighten him out with your palooka buddies over a few beers at Jakes.

Wait your calling someone a coward, someone calls your wife a slut and you challanged them to a ski race!
What do you think a coward is?
A slow skier?

Roflmfao!

He is so quick to call people on the internet a coward... His e-muscles must be gigantic!

Sure you have. You're just too much of a coward to admit it.

No... I really haven't. You did say that I was a burden to my former employer because of my pension. My former employer was the Department of Defense... So, clearly, you did say that military retirees were a burden on their country, and then, in this thread you flip flopped. You are the flipper... Not me. As for Jake's having outdoor seating, I had never been there and relied on their webpage which does not mention outdoor seating. If they do, indeed have it, I was unaware of it, therefore, my statement was definitely not a lie. As for NYC and their homeless problem, I certainly do not think the answer is as ridiculously simplistic as you would suggest... I don't know anywhere near enough about what happens in that city to be able to speak intelligently about the causes of its homeless problem... So no cop out there. Certainly wouldn't try to tell you how to do AC&R repair, and refraining from doing so is certainly not a cop out... I think it is wise to avoid billing onesself as an authority on things when one isn't one... Like you and the Talmud... Or you and aircraft carriers... Or you and just about anything other than home improvement projects.

So.. No flip flops, no lies, and no cop outs. You are dead wrong on every point... What a surprise.

Last edited:
Wait your calling someone a coward, someone calls your wife a slut and you challanged them to a ski race!
What do you think a coward is?
A slow skier?

Actually, I destroyed you at debate (which is supposedly the purpose of this site) so you got all pissed off and challenged me to a sport that you have been bragging that you're good at (wrestling). I simply responded in kind, challenging you to a sport that I excel at. And I didn't even challenge you to beat me, but simply make it down the mountain in one piece.

Being the coward that you are, you refused. LOL!

You destroyed anyone thinking you weren't a racist, or a decent person!
That said, when you call someone a coward I'm perplexed as you are afraid of yor own shadow!
But apparently can ski fast.

Roflmfao!

He is so quick to call people on the internet a coward... His e-muscles must be gigantic!

And you, puppy dog, basically did the same bullshit as Topper.

Again, I destroyed you at debate, so you got all pissed of and challenged me to your sport that you excel at. Since I have no interest in golf, I simply challenged you to compare handicaps of our chosen sports.

Actually, I destroyed you at debate (which is supposedly the purpose of this site) so you got all pissed off and challenged me to a sport that you have been bragging that you're good at (wrestling). I simply responded in kind, challenging you to a sport that I excel at. And I didn't even challenge you to beat me, but simply make it down the mountain in one piece.

He couldn't figure out which of his Sybil personnalities to send:
Topspin
The Dude
Topspin
The Dude

Decisions - decisions.

You destroyed anyone thinking you weren't a racist, or a decent person!
That said, when you call someone a coward I'm perplexed as you are afraid of yor own shadow!
But apparently can ski fast.

Maybe you can "groan" me some more Topper. You certainly can't debate. LOL!

I kill you in debates
I guess you won't fight someone who stands up to your bullying, neither will the mini bike gangster usfreedumb

You're correct Topspin.
I never take advantage of those smaller and.or weaker then me; so, it looks like you're safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back