Minimum Income

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel free to read my links, 007. Or feel free to stay in your odd little world. Totally up to you.
Your links?
Unreliable.
Lets stay within the realms of reality shall we?
You presume to lecture me on the reality of the world?
You are an inexperienced child when it comes to life.
Raised in comfort, life of ease, your toughest struggle may have been finding a date for junior prom.
My little world involves extensive travel. The experience of true poverty, I have seen the best and worst of humanity, experienced true evil, practiced true evil, experienced true goodness and practiced the same.
A vast and varied plethora of experience is my small world.

Good job you can navigate the hallways of your high school.

does anyone else find 007 totally hilarious with his misreading of the world? Um, I assume it's a "he"...

USF, appreciate your confidence! do you need a file in that cake?(grin)

does anyone else find 007 totally hilarious with his misreading of the world? Um, I assume it's a "he"...

USF, appreciate your confidence! do you need a file in that cake?(grin)
Misreading.

Your vast experience tells you that, right?

Clueless pampered child!!
You know nothing, have no experience and think the indoctrination you relieved at school qualifies you to know better than those who experienced life in real world time.

Unreliable source.
A group telling a tale to achieve funding.
Try again!

"Try again"????? For what purpose? To convince a fucking troll like YOU that there is poverty and homelessness in Americawhen I already know that it exists? Why in the world would I care?

"Try again"????? For what purpose? To convince a fucking troll like YOU that there is poverty and homelessness in Americawhen I already know that it exists? Why in the world would I care?
There is no poverty in the USA.
There are no tent cities.
You cannot support your claims with viable evidence.
Liberal myth factory appears to be working overtime!

But he KNOWS Robmoney will win in 2012 with a five point margin.

Because he listens to Fox over all those facty MSM news people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back