Minimum Income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given your previous pronouncements, does that mean you believe that men and women who served their country in harm's way - something you were to cowardly to do - and retired after a career of service, should be denied the right to vote in elections in the country they faithfully served?

Last edited:
007, there are none so blind as those who will not see.

And trolls like you refuse to see.
There is nothing to see.
Poverty is non existent in the USA and tent cities do not exist.
You keep refusing to provide reliable evidence.
You are so blind that you refuse to see the evil threats against children by your fellow liberals.
Or perhaps you just support such threats due to your fanaticism.

Given your previous pronouncements, does that mean you believe that men and women who served their country in arm's way - something you were to cowardly to do - and retired after a career of service, should be denied the right to vote in elections in the country they faithfully served?

No, since vets earned their retirement pay. Same with those on social security, since they paid into the system. I'm talking about those on welfare; they should not be able to vote when they are accepting any unearned public assistance of any type.

No, since vets earned their retirement pay. Same with those on social security, since they paid into the system. I'm talking about those on welfare; they should not be able to vote when they are accepting any unearned public assistance of any type.

That's sickening. Poverty, as has been consistently demonstrated, is almost always a product of societal conditions and trends. And you're saying that the victims of their country's deficiency should not have the right to influence public affairs - leaving voting exclusively to the rich who create these deficiencies through outsourcing, cuts to wages, and damage to public health.

It's not that this view isn't shared in large part by most capitalists (whose class societies are anti-democratic in themselves), but you've taken it to a whole new level. I don't know if you believe what you posted, I'm frankly disgusted. Do not bother responding to this post, you'll be on IA by the time I come back to this thread - I no longer see fit to doing what amounts to sticking my head in a waste bin.

I'm confused. Aren't you previously on record saying that military retirees were a burden on their country? Then you say that anyone who is a burden on their country shouldn't vote. Seems like a flip flop to me.

At Jacques to appease your fat incompetent son?
Coward.

We'll be there. I just talked to him tonight when he called to wish me a happy father's day. We'll be there for lunch... You can call me a coward to my face... We'll hash that out... Your videographer will record it all for posterity... And then we'll go off and play golf and you can do whatever you need to do after all is said and done. Don't stand me up!

He'll get a kick out of the fact that you would call him fat and incompetent without knowing anything about him. That will just make the entire encounter more exciting.

Given your previous pronouncements, does that mean you believe that men and women who served their country in harm's way - something you were to cowardly to do - and retired after a career of service, should be denied the right to vote in elections in the country they faithfully served?

Did you ever come accross any WWII vets who adhered to the belief that they should not be voting (at least on their boss, the CINC) while in uniform? I know my grandfather bought into that and sat out the 1944 elections because he was serving in the Army. Obviously, I do not choose to follow in his footsteps, but it always seemed like a sort of noble gesture from some guys in his age group. They believed it kept them impartial to the task of following the orders of the CINC.

Anyway, my grandfather was weird about voting. I believe this was his track record on voting for presidents:
FDR
Wilkie
**absention**
Truman
Ike
Ike
Kennedy
Goldwater
Nixon
McGovern
Carter
Reagan
Mondale
Bush
Clinton
Dole

As you can see, only Ike was cool enough to garner more than one vote from him. His Wilkie vote was because he opposed FDR breaking precedent (my grandmother had voted for Landon, though - she was a true Republican), and he would have voted for Dewey in 1944 most likely.

That's sickening. Poverty, as has been consistently demonstrated, is almost always a product of societal conditions and trends. And you're saying that the victims of their country's deficiency should not have the right to influence public affairs - leaving voting exclusively to the rich who create these deficiencies through outsourcing, cuts to wages, and damage to public health.

It's not that this view isn't shared in large part by most capitalists (whose class societies are anti-democratic in themselves), but you've taken it to a whole new level. I don't know if you believe what you posted, I'm frankly disgusted. Do not bother responding to this post, you'll be on IA by the time I come back to this thread - I no longer see fit to doing what amounts to sticking my head in a waste bin.

What societal conditions?

Charles, came to the USA penniless, from east Africa.
Found work with a mid size company, 3 years later he owned his own company.

Now if Charles could manage to make it, why not others?
They must be doing something wrong.

He'll get a kick out of the fact that you would call him fat and incompetent without knowing anything about him. That will just make the entire encounter more exciting.
You boasted of his weight. 220 lbs was it?
If he is under 6'5" that is obese.

Proof again though that you are too cowardly to show up to fight your own battles.
You need to bring fat boy to protect you!!

Fucking coward.

We'll be there. I just talked to him tonight when he called to wish me a happy father's day. We'll be there for lunch... You can call me a coward to my face... We'll hash that out... Your videographer will record it all for posterity... And then we'll go off and play golf and you can do whatever you need to do after all is said and done. Don't stand me up!
You pathetic coward, expect your son to fight your battles.

You are a disgrace to fatherhood.
A phone call?
My kids spent the day with me!
Yours called you.
They dispise you for your cowardly ways.!

You pathetic coward, expect your son to fight your battles.

You are a disgrace to fatherhood.
A phone call?
My kids spent the day with me!
Yours called you.
They dispise you for your cowardly ways.!
Lol

My children and I live in different countries. Your kids live in the same walk up apartment with you. And I don't expect my son to do anything at Jacob Wirth's beyond having lunch with his Dad and laughing his ass off at you.

You boasted of his weight. 220 lbs was it?
If he is under 6'5" that is obese.

Proof again though that you are too cowardly to show up to fight your own battles.
You need to bring fat boy to protect you!!

Fucking coward.

Well... After you see my son, you can tell him to his face that he's fat and incompetent... You can do that right after you tell me to my face that I'm a coward. And as I have said all along... We have a very unique opportunity here... I live in Mexico and don't get back to the states much at all. It has to be a special occasion to bring me back. This coming August, I am coming home for the wedding of my oldest son. Then, my other son and I will get to spend a few days together, just the two of us, driving from Maine to NYC. Since Boston was right on the way from Point A to Point B, I thought that we might be able to stop there on the way and see you. Clearly, my primary reason for the trip is to see my children and spend time with them... If my having my son along frightens you, and you want to call this lunch meeting off, just say so. God knows, there are plenty of better places to have lunch in Boston. I don't know why the fact that I am traveling with my son should intimidate you like it apparently does... Your having a videographer certainly doesn't intimidate me in the least. So... 8/5/13...1300...Jacob Wirth's... 31 Stuart St., Boston. We'll meet up, you can call me a coward to my face and you can call my son fat and incompetent to HIS face, we'll hash that out, have lunch, and go our separate ways.

So you are anti-democracy; you may want to consider another country.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to have for lunch. Democracy is “mob rule.” That’s why America’s founders created a ”CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC” and not a fucking democracy!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back