Minimum Income

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Aren't you previously on record saying that military retirees were a burden on their country? Then you say that anyone who is a burden on their country shouldn't vote. Seems like a flip flop to me.
Yours seems like a simple straw man argument to me.

There was a whole thread about it. YOU even started a thread which tried to make the case that folks who received a pension were a burden on their former employer. Now, in this thread, you say that folks who are a burden on their country shouldn't have the right to vote.

There was a whole thread about it. YOU even started a thread which tried to make the case that folks who received a pension were a burden on their former employer. Now, in this thread, you say that folks who are a burden on their country shouldn't have the right to vote.

You seem to be changing your tune now. Earlier you claimed that I said "that military retirees are a burden on their country". Flip-flop.

It's a German beer hall... It does not have outside seating, but you're welcome to come join us...

I grew up in the area and still have many friends there. My childhood buddy and best man is 6'-6" and works construction now. He's the short one out of four brothers, all nice Irish boys. You buying us all drinks?

You seem to be changing your tune now. Earlier you claimed that I said "that military retirees are a burden on their country". Flip-flop.

You did say that. You specifically said that my pension was a burden on my former employer. My former employer is the country. I was a federal employee.

I grew up in the area and still have many friends there. My childhood buddy and best man is 6'-6" and works construction now. He's the short one out of four brothers, all nice Irish boys. You buying us all drinks?

Buy your own drinks. I'll buy mine, and my son's. It should be a fun lunch.

Lol

My children and I live in different countries. Your kids live in the same walk up apartment with you. And I don't expect my son to do anything at Jacob Wirth's beyond having lunch with his Dad and laughing his ass off at you.
You dumb fuck coward.
Two kids live with me, in my home.
Not the city condo.
The others two reside in the UK and Denmark.

They both took a flight so that they could spend the day with me.

You obese son( perhaps comfort eating as a defense mechanism from knowing his dads a coward) couldn't abide the thought of spending Father's Day in your company.
Such is his shame!!
If my dad were a coward, I'd want no part of him either.

My kids visit me in Mexico at least once a year. They all prefer to have those visits coincide with major holidays, and with seasons where the weather there is appreciably less enjoyable than it is here. Father's day is not one of those major holidays and June in New England is every bit as lovely as it is here.

I am REALLY getting excited for you to call my son obese... It's gonna be an absolute laugh riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back