MTG - We Need A National Divorce

ROFL

Fucking Nazis.

So for the YEARS you Nazis held the majority - the terrorist had no worries - you filth NEVER took action against a fellow Nazi - and never will.

You really are quite fucking stupid - it's why you're a democrat.

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/31/1152771493/george-santos-house-committees

lol at you linking an article that shows how stupid you are proving he stepped down VOLUNTARILY and was not kicked out, as i said... "...Rep. George Santos voluntarily steps down from House committee assignments.."

Any leader would call foul on the extent to which we put bases in their sphere.

Curious, what makes "their sphere"?

What happens if what Putin and Russia think is "their sphere" conflicts with what Poland, Swedan, Denmark and others think is 'their sphere'?

Who should have finally say over what goes in other countries?

It almost seems like a lifetime ago when people didn't spend hours upon hours upon hours arguing about politics online with people they don't know. The internet and social media really is a blessing and curse where at the same time it has allowed us all (the collective all) to connect yet also caused us to be further divided.

Exactly.

I remember naively thinking a long time ago, before the personal computer age much less the internet and social media, that as communications technology advanced, people's awareness would advance along with it, resulting in a smarter, more intelligent and open-minded society, in which people would be able to understand one another's POV and empathize with others from different backgrounds.

:blah: :lolup: :rofl2:

What a sap I was. :palm:

:laugh:

lol at you linking an article that shows how stupid you are proving he stepped down VOLUNTARILY and was not kicked out, as i said... "...Rep. George Santos voluntarily steps down from House committee assignments.."

ROFL

Funny how your terrorist hero was never pressured to "step away" from anything.

You Nazis are such hypocrites and frauds.

Any leader would call foul on the extent to which we put bases in their sphere.

We have had bases in Germany for quite some time, Asia as well. Where exactly are there US Military bases close to Russia? There are no US bases in Ukraine, so using you reasoning why didn't Putin attack Germany, South KoreaJapan or Italy????????

For conversation purposes, the idea of “divorce” is ludicrous and impossible, but if ever was taken serious, the Red State’s would quickly discover they would be getting the short end of the stick

Particularly the blue urban centers of those red states that provide all the revenue so people in the boonies can cosplay rugged individualism while sucking up more welfare than anyone else.

Here in GA, the residents of Atlanta pay at least 53% of the taxes in the state, but only get at most 37% of the spending.

Everything else goes to districts like hers, and they don't contribute any revenue back.

Propping up the boonies, Atlanta’s thankless burden
https://www.ajc.com/news/local/torp...anta-thankless-burden/r1SZjXxBgQ6Oi4QC5AsOHM/

Curious, what makes "their sphere"?

What happens if what Putin and Russia think is "their sphere" conflicts with what Poland, Swedan, Denmark and others think is 'their sphere'?

Who should have finally say over what goes in other countries?

what i saw is the us and nato putting bases right on the russian border.

I guess Putin showed you why they had to do that. Some of those bases have been on poor picked on Russia's border for half a century. Did they attack Russia? Did Russia attack other countries?

Was it in Russian territory or in other countries? Be clear??

Because Russia puts bases near the countries of their neighbors. They DGAF what their neighboring countries think about what they do within Russian borders, so i am curious why you think neighboring countries to Russia should GAF, what Russia thinks they should do within their borders?

Was it in Russian territory or in other countries? Be clear??

Because Russia puts bases near the countries of their neighbors. They DGAF what their neighboring countries think about what they do within Russian borders, so i am curious why you think neighboring countries to Russia should GAF, what Russia thinks they should do within their borders?

were we right to be skittish about nukes in cuba?

we can reject globalism and turn this ship around.

you actually can put toothpaste back in the tube, for all you "globalist fanaticism is inevitable" dipshits.

Back