Museum of Atheism

Watching a video for 45 minutes hardly makes you an expert.

I am not going to apologize for my knowledge, nor downplay it, understate it, or minimize it just to spare your feelings.

I have written expansively on this thread about Soviet history, world religions, ethics, etc. without ever having to Google anything or consult external sources.

You do not get that kind of knowledge by watching a half hour video.

If you want to start a thread about college football, I'll keep my mouth shut because I do not know jack shit about it.

It’s a really weird thing to do

Most people who hate other humans for irrational reason just go be a hermit

Why seek out discussions with others if you hate others and distain them illogically

I am not going to apologize for my knowledge, nor downplay it, understate it, or minimize it just to spare your feelings.

I have written expansively on this thread about Soviet history, world religions, ethics, etc. without ever having to Google anything or consult external sources.

If you want to start a thread about college football, I'll keep my mouth shut because I do not know jack shit about it.

You watch a video and it makes you an expert. Makes sense.

He’s a weird one

It’s like he seeks the hate of all others

It’s some perverse self hate where he is compelled to make people despise him m hopes they will verbally abuse him

A double braided pretzel brain

Sad

Back