My electric bill

It would require a new and better grid. Very doable I am told but it would be something like $1.5 trillion to do it, and no one is even talking about making it happen. They would also steal power from home batteries.

The WRIC is already one of the most advanced grids in the nation. It doesn't have the chain failures so often seen in the NPCC (which caused not one but TWO blackstarts!).

Last edited:
The last one was 221.00 and it's been consistently over 200.00 since Biden became president.

When Trump was president it was 114.00 almost consistently.

Interesting claim in light of the BLS official numbers.

Oh, I forgot, no one can measure, my bad,
Too funny. You are mathematically incompetent, yet you pretend to correct someone on the topic of statistical math. I'd be amazed, but that's what I've come to expect from the flat-earth luddites, such as yourself. Tell us how the moon landing was a hoax.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

Please, give us some more of your brilliant commentary on statistical math combined with that rapier wit of yours. I live for that shit!

ec1c84a5ed037872d962a77d9c99b3f3.jpg

Pretty sure they have air conditioning in planes.

Yes they do. Rather than the system found in cars, jet aircraft have a very unique way of conditioning the air. You can see a simplified description of the system here.
The APU supplies conditioned air until the main engines start. The APU is typically located in the back of the aircraft.

Although it has a few more moving parts, this system is much lighter than traditional air compressors and refrigerant systems.

Until the APU is started, the only air conditioning you get is from the ground cart or shore power (which ain't much!).
That's why you hear that collective 'ah!' from the passengers when the APU starts!

Last edited:
Using Yin-Yang as a model, aren't the Democrats the Feminine party and the Republicans the Masculine? While it's understandable that the Democrats are the pussified, Helicopter Mother party, it doesn't explain the spinelessness and treason of the current Republican Party.

What treason by the Republican party? You're being a bigot again, Sock.

Twice nothing is still nothing.

Solar power is the most expensive method of generating electricity there is. It also is not available on demand.

You are a few years behind on your assessment of Texas renewable energy. Texas is the biggest producer of wind energy in the U. S.

"So far this year, about 7 percent of the electric power used in Texas has come from solar, and 31 percent from wind"

https://www.ercot.com/

Since you are a Trumper, I can see why you defend them, but the Republican Party I joined in 1974 and remained a member of for 38 years has, indeed, become a bunch of spineless, anti-American and racist fuckwits.

Protecting the nation and playing politics are two different things, Tink. Yes, the Republicans are very good at playing politics.

You are a Democrat, Sock.

Stop making up shit about yourself. You are no expert on flight, and you are not a licensed pilot.

The FAA does not ground aircraft due to temperature. Neither does ATC.

How safe do you think it is to stuff seats so close together in the cabins? No, safety is NOT #1 priority for airlines, nor does it need to be.
Bulverism. Bigotry.
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

And another thing: Its insane that we are letting guys in their late 70's and 80's destroy America, people who have no stake in the outcome, they will be dead soon. Lots of people I listen to have been talking about this.

America is not being destroyed. You should get out in the country more.

Is that what you will be like when you become 80?
Irrelevant.
You don't think very much of other people.
You are describing yourself again, Nordbutt. Inversion fallacy.
Why would I want to destroy America?
Your religions.
It is true that Trump wants to overthrow it and become a dictator.
Blatant lie. The coup was conducted by DEMOCRATS, Nordbutt.
He is edging up to 80 yrs old.
So?
But he is not representative of American old people.
As President, he was.
He is just another spoiled rich prick who never grew up.
Avarice. Too bad YOU can't run a successful real estate development company or get elected as President of the United States!

Back