My electric bill

So saying that Ukraine should have been invaded because they started a war with Russians in 2014 makes me anti-American?

Your condition is being an idiot.

His condition is a lot worse than that.

He suffers from hallucinations and schizophrenia, probably as a result of permanent damage from psychoactive drugs. There is no treatment for his condition. He has been known to post to people that are not there, describe events that never happened, make wild claims on his so-called 'expertise', and will do anything to get attention.

A miserable way to live.

I'll take your word for it, Oom,
but going by your own words, I must admit,
that it doesn't seem that you live that way!

You're practically a freaking cowboy.
Does "cosmopolitan" now include that?
I could have just not gotten the memo, of course.

Cowboys aren't communists, ya dumb mutt.

I'm an unabashed, unhyphenated American who has literally traveled the world. I've studied other cultures and their histories....mostly with a military eye, but studied, nonetheless. I have no need to "value my ethnicity" to give my life value since, as demonstrated on JPP every day, a little bit of Dutch goes a long way. :thup:

You have not traveled the world. You hate America.
Stop hallucinating, Sock.

url]https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Monthly-Building-electricity-consumption-kWh_fig4_329879530[/url]
IMG]https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Samah-Alghoul/publication/329879530/figure/fig4/AS:706978783428610@1545568285639/Monthly-Building-electricity-consumption-kWh.ppm[/IMG]
Prices are higher per kWh, ya dumb Sock.

The problem is, that you get people entrenched into political positions where they remain for decades. They accumulate power during that time, and they use it and abuse it. Term limits, along with not giving politicians a cushy retirement for serving in an elected position, etc., is the best detergent to clean up that corrupt mess.

Term limits already exist for the office of President and Vice President. Term limits in Congress though, is a good idea (for both Senate and House). Further, I think the 17th amendment should be repealed. The Senate should represent the States as States. It is the House that is supposed to represent the people.

As demonstrated daily on JPP with the Far Left and the Far Right.

IMO, it's important to root out the violent and anti-Americans such as those who supported Trump's attempt to overthrow our nation and install himself as President-for-Life.

Trump did not attempt to overthrow anything.

Violent factions like Antifa, BLM, the KKK, and Proud Boys are funded and supported by DEMOCRATS. It was DEMOCRATS that organized the riots on Jan 6th. It was DEMOCRATS that conducted the coup (so far successful).

Trump did not attempt to overthrow anything.

Violent factions like Antifa, BLM, the KKK, and Proud Boys are funded and supported by DEMOCRATS. It was DEMOCRATS that organized the riots on Jan 6th. It was DEMOCRATS that conducted the coup (so far successful).
Bulverism. Bigotry.
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

I am against term limits also, but for the very opposite reason.

I like consistent, long term power in government if it's on my side.
I think FDR was clearly the greatest president in our nation's history,
and he was elected to four terms back before they screwed that up with an amendment.

I believe in professional, career public servants.
I like public servants who know what the fuck they're doing when a constituent needs a personal favor.
That's how they earn their support to stay in office--serving their constituents.

My first national election was in 1968 [it would have been 1964 if there were an 18-year-old vote back then].

I have yet to vote for my first Republican ever in a partisan election!
I don't want periodically shaken up government.
I want MY points of view represented.

So you like FDR. The President that stole gold from citizens, implemented the fiat dollar, started the habit of borrowing for normal operations of the government (not just unusual times like war), created numerous unconstitutional government departments, converted the downturn of '29 into the Great Depression that lasted well into the 50's? That's FDR.

Back